Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Heart Anabelle's surprise

~*One*~

It was raining- From the comfort of the thick, shared cream bedding she could hear it bombard the windows like knives trying to slice their way through the glass to interrupt her warm content. pitter patter pitter patter on the glass. It always rained as much as she wished it didn’t. She rolled over, until her head came to rest on a warm chest. The firm, warm chest of her lover, her friend... best friend. But he was so much more than that.

She sighed contented as his arm drew around her and pulled her close, his hands running through the white, blond hair that ran down her back... With him she was happy. “Are you going to wake up my little angel?”

She shook her head and nuzzled closer to him. He chuckled softly and lightly spanked her bottom. “Wrong answer” He kissed her forehead and smiled. She kissed his neck and mumbled her apologies against the light tan of his neck . “I know, I have things to do actually, so you can stay in bed a while longer. As long as you behave when you have to get up” and with that, he got up, pulled on some pants and disappeared downstairs.

Contently she snuggled back up into the bedding and closed her eyes yawning again and again. She loved their bed ever so much. Just as she loved him. With him in her thoughts she was asleep in no time.

~*~*~*~

A soft whispering filled her ears began to tug at the fragile, seamed edges of her dreamworld -trying to take the sweet seduction of sleep from her. She mumbled softly and tried to tug the duvet up closer to her head, tried to block it out, but the whispers got louder, then louder still, rousing her more and more from her slumber.

“Anabelle” the voice whispered. That name sounded so familiar to her ears- but from where. “Anabelle!”

After a couple of moments her conscious caught up with her subconscious. She was Anabelle it must have been time to wake up. But her voice mumbled no.

“Now. Up my little girl.” the voice spoke louder- not angry but with a hint of frustration. “Remember the condition of me letting you sleep in- you don’t want me to have to leave you out in the rain for a while to wake you up do you?”

Rain... no... her brain clicked into life, no she didn’t like rain at all, not one bit. Her eyes blinked awake and her body began to stir- and after about two minutes of stretching and mumbling, yawning and kissing him she had brushed the sands of sleep from her body, and looked deep into the deep brown eyes of her beloved.

“Good morning” She smiled sleepily- he shook his head laughing and cuddling her gently.

“You slept through the morning my sweet - but; it is a good afternoon. And i have a special surprise for you; you’re going to love it. I promise.” With that he kissed her deeply on the lips, and wrapped his hands into her hair. Caught off guard and breathless she kissed him back- and there in that one moment their lusts combined to tell them they both wanted the same thing. Their surprise could wait. Surprises were scary anyway.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 03-25-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anabelle, master, picnic, slave, surprise