Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Default School Girl's First Day

The long-awaited school edition of my thematic dares! So the idea here, in case it isn't obvious, is that you are the new girl at a school. Hope your first day goes well!

TEACHER'S FIRST DAY

Don't forget to wear the uniform!
Remember, the school has a very strict dress code. Don't get in trouble right off the bat by wearing the wrong thing.
Put on your school girl outfit (if you have one.) DareHigh's dress code includes your shortest skirt, your most revealing shirt, socks, shoes, and absolutely no underwear!

Uh oh... Where is your first class?
You know you had it written down... somewhere... Oh well, you'll find it eventually. It has to be one of these rooms.
Use playing cards or some other marker. Choose a single card to be the "correct" one, then shuffle the cards. Place one card (including the correct one) in each room of the house at random, then go to a centralized area of the house. Once you decide to start, you will have five seconds/room to find the correct card. If you fail, you will have to see a hall monitor for help/punishment (see below.)

How nice of you to join us.
I'm afraid all of the seats have already been taken. You'll have to sit over there in the corner for now. You can wear the dunce cap to encourage better behavior in the future.
Go to corner and sit there with 3 pencils in your butt for twenty minutes.
----Taking Notes
----Turn on the news on television, radio, or some other media and take notes with your pencils still in your butt. Choose three questions likely to be answered before hand, and fact-check your notes via internet after thirty minutes. For each one you get wrong (or don't answer), write "F-" somewhere on your body in large font.

*Ring* Class is over. I'll see you all Wednesday. Except you, new girl/boy. I want to talk to you after class.
You seem to be having trouble paying attention in class, and I won't stand for it. It's time for you to learn of DareHigh's strict punishment policy. Lean over my desk, and lift your skirt.
Lean over something sturdy and roll a die. This, times ten, is how many spankings you must receive with a ruler. If you roll a one, give yourself 10 spankings, and roll again. After each spanking, say "I'm sorry teacher!"

Welcome to P.E.
We're going to start off with some simple running, but here at DareHigh, we like to add a twist to your running posture to ensure you're getting the most out of your workout.
Run in place while you masturbate. You must run for a full five minutes while masturbating. If you come, do push-ups above your mess and lick it up. Either way, head to the shower afterwards and spend at least ten minutes in the coldest water your shower can produce.

Lunch Time
Here's your food. What? You don't like my cooking? Fine, you don't have to eat it, but you'd better have a clean tray by the end of lunch. It's part of DareHigh's dietary plan. Oh, by the way, all the silverware's either taken or dirty.
Make a plate of ketchup, ranch, and another (not necesarilly liquid) item of your choice. You have ten minutes to eat it all up. If you use a piece of silverware, it must be dirty from previous use, otherwise, use only your mouth and hands. If the meal doesn't appeal to you, you can choose to give yourself a ketchup/ranch enema instead.

You can sit at our table...
Hehe. Smart move, new kid. You just sat with the bullies of this school. We love to give wedgies to idiots like you, and the chairs at these tables are perfect for it!
Give yourself a messie wedgie using any items of your choice (though rand/ketchup would maintain the theme) and put the holes of your underwear up over the back of your chair or as high as it will go. Stay like this Untill the next half-hour passes.
NOTE: yes, this violates the school uniform, but it'll have to slide for now.

Hehe. Nice meeting you, new kid...
Now be in the bathroom before class starts again, or we'll make sure you regret it.
Either
1. The bullies have their fun with you. Go to the bathroom and stick our head in the toilet. Give yourself a swirlie every minute while you masturbate until you come.
2. The bullies beat you up. Spank yourself twenty times and slap your genitalia as hard as you can 10 times.

Writing Lines
You look terrible and you're late for another class. *sighs* Oh well, I'll see you after class.
Rub toothpaste on your butthole, genitalia, and nipples, and begin to write "I am a worthless dare slut 100 times on a piece of paper. You may not remove the toothpaste until then.

I will add more as I think of them. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
dragonator
getDare Devil

il do this when i can lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
devillian

Send a message via MSN to devillian Send a message via Yahoo to devillian

how about

you forgot too write a survey
learn how too write
stick a text marker up you ass and use it too draw the alphabeth on 52 sheets of toilet paper.. 1 letter for each sheet capitals + normal letters

if the result isn't good enough you can try again in 30 minutes..without removing the marker in that time

sorry for the spelling..i try

hope ppl like this idea xD i kinde stole half of it tho ...the 3 pencille part in your post... so i'll give you credits if ppl like it

greets ..

OW btw ! ..love the idea but i only have a maid outfit HAHA any ideas for that ? ^^
devillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Heck yes. Go look at my maid training dare. And possibly the waitress training dare.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Old 08-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
devillian

Send a message via MSN to devillian Send a message via Yahoo to devillian

ok ...ofc the amount of sheets can change according too the amount of letters in your alphabet i just figured that germans language hase 30 and irish have 20 etc.. ^^

cheers for the ppl who can't write
devillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #6
gerble26

whats the hall moniter
gerble26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #7
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Well **** I forgot to add that part >< I'll get around to addng it in a while.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #8
lightsout

this is amazing!
i might do it sometime
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #9
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Hall Monitor
The hall monitor is known to be quite perverted, and likes to make those in need of his help suffer to get it.
Roll a die.
1.) You must lick his/her boots clean. Get the dirtiest pair you own (that won't make you sick) and clean them with your mouth 'till they're spotless and shiny.
2.) He makes you retrace your steps to regain your barings, but he insists you do it out of uniform if you want him to help you. Either press your breasts/penis against a window for a full minute, or stand outside naked for thirty seconds.
3.) He decides you need some negative reinforcement to remember directions in the future. Either chant "I am a worthless slut," seventy times, or shout it as loud as you can twenty times.
4.) He hands you a map of the school in a rather uncomfortable place. Shove a piece of paper up your butt and leave it there for the remainder of the dare.
5.) You must give him something in exchange for helping you. Get a phallic shaped object and give it a blow job until someone on the television or radio says "come."
6.) You've caught him in a particularly sadistic mood. The hall monitor decides some corporal punishment should be delivered to ensure you don't allow yourself to be late again. Give yourself 50 lashes with a belt, whip, or similar. Only five ten lashes may be delivered to a single piece of anatomy (ten to each butt cheek, each breast, your front, your back, any given limb, etc.)

Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #10
deadly

That is quite amazing. It would also be good for two people to do...one can be the student and the other be the teacher and hall moniter and they deliver the punishments
deadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #11
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly View Post
That is quite amazing. It would also be good for two people to do...one can be the student and the other be the teacher and hall moniter and they deliver the punishments
Heck yes! I hadn't considered that, but good idea.

Old 09-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #12
Hailscot

Loved it add more

I will do Light or medium bondage humiliation, spanking, Crossdressing Wedgies,Light-Medium Pain, Nudity, Cock Torture Extreme Cold, Shaving(not eyebrows) and pee and any thing that is not mentioned

No I wont PM you a dare unless you dare me lol
Hailscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
chay007

Iv got a surgestion, the school girl should have to sit a test with a minimum pass mark aswell as punishment for each question wrong and a big punishment for a full fail
chay007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #14
Shy_Little_Angel08

Send a message via MSN to Shy_Little_Angel08 Send a message via Yahoo to Shy_Little_Angel08

Now I know what i'm doing my next night i'm alone great idea.
Shy_Little_Angel08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #15
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Why thank you ^^ As for the test idea, I suppose I'll consider it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk