Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #16
willson

Well i got both in and sat down for a entire hour without them slipping out,, probly due to my tight ass, so i then went for a walk for over 40 min hoping they would come out,,, i was really hoping for the INVOLENTARRY poopage.. but as i was about 5 min away from home i pushed one out for the feeling of it.. then went and say next to some people at a buss stop as i pushed the other out.. then went home......

as for nappies i just have very tight trunks and so i wore 3 pairs... that kept it all in..
willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #17
kendra_gurl

I'm so glad to see a few of you here finally trying this dare. It really is a wonderful feeling of fullness and helplessness. As for doing this without wearing a diaper I have while at home only worn control top panty hose. I actually enjoy the feeling while in hose better than wearing a diaper simply because they are tighter and give me a more natural feeling of pooping my panties.

Experimental...as for orgasm...it takes very little stimulation to achieve orgasm after messing this way while in public simply because the act itself is so erotic.

I would like to share a variation with everyone. Sometimes I like to place 3 or 4 more peeled bananas in my crotch between my legs after securing the diaper. This way I can enjoy the feeling of the mess before I add to the mess upon release of the ones inside of me. Oh what a feeling the fist time I sit down and they all squish around.
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
willson

Just did a slight variation on this dare.
first i got:
6 Green bananas
1 parsnip or but plug
baby oil
comdoms
tube bag & nosel
knife
carryabag

First i carved the parsnip into a large but plug shape with aproximatly 2.5" diameter. nad 6" intertable length.

I then cleaned my ass out with 3..2litre enemas of hot water. followed by 1 3 litre and 1 4 litre. hold each for 15 min.
i then got 6 Green bananas and peeled them and put them it Hot water...

then got the baby oil and lubed up my ass more before i started to to insert the but plug.. its quite hard at first but your ass will expand..its good to insert it many times before you stick it on the floor and ride it.
once you ass is used to the plug you need to insert all 4 wet slimy firm bananas up your ass.. this can be tricky as they are very slimy and you must try not crush them. once you have your 4 bananas in your ass dont forget to squirt some baby oil up there too. cut a hole inthe 2 bottom corners of a carrybag step into this like a big diaper!..

pull that up tight it will be to tall dont worry...then stuck 5-6 pairs of pants on top to apply pressureyou can fold the plastic over the puenultimate pair.

now pry a gap open and poor more baby oil down the front and back. of you pants (on the inside).

get dressed....

Now take a nice big long walk,....maybe over a hour sit down at every buss stop and feel them squish... if you got them in whole trying to expell then with a diaper on is very hard and it feels like anal sex, push it out, it forces itself back in... A Green green banana can take a LOT of work to crush with you sphinkter and you will likly be there for 10 - 15 min with each banana if you allow it... the bananas feell so firm in your ass,,,and there so squishy and long as they force there way back deep into your rectum...

after you have emptied your ass of bananas find a secluded spot and reach a hand into your pants and force the unbroken secments of bannana shaft back into your anus... continue to walk and now make sure you shit everything out...Everything!!!
before you go back home you must find a park and go to the bushes ... hide in the bushes and strip off.. you should be naked rock hard and covered in banana mash... very slimy.. you must make your way acrros the park to the other side across the open grass.. once there you must masterbate but NOT cum.. edge. then return to your clothes and get dressed.. it will feelnice and discusting as the banana smothered clothes will ahve gone cold.

once you are dressed go back home and tell us about it....(thats where i am now)..

plans for the rest of the evening include wereing the but plug now as my ass is empty and tieing myself up with a 2 hour relice mechanism..
willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:02 AM   #19
kabuto

Kendra gurl I finally did your dare! It does feel amazing - I'm sitting here with about 4 banana's worth of mush in my diaper, and it's so warm!

Pushing them out was the best feeling ever - and I was in public and my face of shock and surprise at the feeling probably confused many!
Old 09-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #20
cools900
Account Banned

Default wow.

wow. that was a great dare. I havnt done it yet because I don't have diapers and live with parents still. Don't want to be asked why 2-3 bananas are missing because I hate the taste of them. And Idk about the diapers. When I get the chance I will do this dare for sure! I always dream of getting diapers and butt plugs. I never used them befor but they are the only sextoy I want. maybe next dare you do could be with house held objects or getting ahold of sextoys/diapers without being shy

Great dare!
cools900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #21
kabuto

Okay, I feel a bit bad about bumping such an old topic but I feel this is quite relevant and new and I don't want to start a new topic. The main reason I loved this dare was the lack of poop but after the first couple of times I've found for some reason that even after LOADS (i.e. more than three) enemas, when I am full of bananas and am forced to push them out, this released some hidden reserve of my bowels and as much as I hate to admit it, this stopped being a non-poop dare :S

Has anyone else experienced this, or had any knowledge of this? I have a proper enema kit so I'm a bit worried about how they don't seem to be working properly at all - my intestines don't get completely cleared out.

Even more on-topic, I find this dare works better with unripe (green skin and pretty hard) bananas as you can still break them up in your hand and it's easier to push them into your ass. Also gives a more strong sensation when you push them out - which while maybe unrealistic, is more likely to force your face and posture into incriminating positions while in public
Old 03-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #22
Dare Me

Send a message via Yahoo to Dare Me

make sure your not allergic to bananas I thought i was dying after i tried this
Old 03-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #23
got0000001
Baby Member

Smile doneski

I just did this dare and it was AWESOME!

I had some research to do tonight (I'm in college) so I first gave myself an enema with my water bottle in the bathroom of the school's library.

After I had cleaned myself out, I went to the gym lost and found, took a pair of women's panties from it that were nice and snug and put them on.

Next I went to the bathroom again and put 2 bananas up my ass. They kept breaking/smushing but I get them up anyway including some of the mush! I felt so full and urgent, it was great.

Next I walked around campus for about 15 minutes - I'd let the bananas slip out a little and then clench and squeeze them back in. Finally I just had to go so I went. It really did feel just like taking a crap and I am so happy that it was not hard to clean up!

After my walk was over I realized that you could see two bulges in my pants the whole time, one in the front and one in the back haha

Afterwards I pushed some of the bananas back in and walked home. They are still in me right now and it feels great!

I will definitely be doing this dare again...
got0000001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #24
metzgermeister

Talking

I've tried banana-anal dares before - but I mainly tried them out with riper bananas and could never hold them in longer than 20 minutes...
Since you reccomended I try this, I guess I'll have to give it a go.

Loves: Anal, Wet & Messy, Submissive, Diapers, Humiliation, Piss, Pain, Bondage
Okay with: Scat, Edging, Overnight, Restrictions
Not a fan of: Overly public, Permanent

My Photos

Metz's Guides: - Scat
Metz's Stories: - Coming soon...

I'm NOT looking for a master - Mistress Michelle is the only master for me.
I will NOT send pictures, I'm faithful to my partner's wishes.
metzgermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #25
kendra_gurl

Despite being a shameless bump of this thread I'd love to here the results of metzgermeister's attempt to do it. For everyone else please read the first post for the dare and give it a try. I've continued doing this a few times a month and still love the feeling it gives me
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #26
punky4u

Send a message via AIM to punky4u Send a message via Yahoo to punky4u

ok got about 3 of them in they lasted about 2 hours before they started coming out but know i have terrible gas. I liked the messy diaper just not all this gas, could be because I didn't do a clean out first, despite the gas i will be doing this again soon. cool way of having a messy diaper without the smell or nasty clean-up.

Likes: diapers, pee, poo(depends) nude, semi-public, anal, corner time, spanking
Dislike: messy, severe pain, anything permanent
Limits: family, friends or anything illegal or that can get me arrested

Last edited by punky4u; 02-02-2011 at 11:31 AM.
punky4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:49 AM   #27
Frozzle_DX

Rosette Great Dare

This is one of the best dares, well done!
Frozzle_DX is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk