Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
DeviousFun

Wink Sandpaper Bra & Panties - For Girls

Time how long you can stand to wear this

Time how long you can hold off from orgasms.

Extra credit if you wear this to work, classes or out with others.

EXTRA EXTRA credit if you make the panties with a V shape so you can do a full cameltoe while you wear them.

Two ways to make:

Glue a section of sandpaper inside a bra. The coarser the better. Either cover the entire breast or just the nipples. Make sure the entire nipple is covered.

For the panties glue a strip that goes from your entire pussy to clit. As you get turned on your clit will rub against the sand paper. You can rock back and forth on it grinding against the abrasive texture.

Second way to make is just take some glue and sand. Spread the glue around inside of the bra and the panties. Rub the sand around in the glue until it's gluey and a good mixture so all sand is covered in glue. Once it dries it will be stiff against your.

Let the glue dry and make sure you're using a glue that's safe agianst the skin! Gotta take care of my girls lol
Make me happy and go try it!

Last edited by DeviousFun; 11-17-2011 at 02:19 PM.
DeviousFun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeviousFun for this post:
Old 11-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
alex_carter
getDare Devil

This sounds like it could be interesting. I may try it if I can find some sandpaper and an old bra and an old pair of panties. Is there a way you could do it besides gluing maybe? I'd like to be able to reuse the clothes if possible, and which do you recommend, the whole entire breast area or just nipple? And would you recommend a tight bra and panties, or looser ones?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
JesterBDSM

To make it easier, or harder depending on your view point, in stead of sand paper, use just sand or any coarse glueable material. You can start with polyurathane (spelling) balls and straight glue them to the inside of an old pair of panties and bra, then work up to coarser stuff like salt or sand etc. When using sand paper, the paper is stiff and hard to work into proper shapes and contors.
JesterBDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
DeviousFun

Heart Gluey bb's, spread out with sand all over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
This sounds like it could be interesting. I may try it if I can find some sandpaper and an old bra and an old pair of panties. Is there a way you could do it besides gluing maybe? I'd like to be able to reuse the clothes if possible, and which do you recommend, the whole entire breast area or just nipple? And would you recommend a tight bra and panties, or looser ones?

yea, paper by itself will just stay there if tight enough. But I like the last posters idea too. If you could just take a few marbles or BB's and get them gluey, then sprinkle them into sand, so they work their way between the labia and around the clit would be super hot.

But not wear a one piece swimsuit. Panties will always pull down. A one piece is constaltly fighting to hold the sanded bb's up inside you. Tolerate that for as long as you can. You'll love it.
DeviousFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:17 AM   #5
ghost_2464

interesting idea, has anyone tried ?

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bra, clit, nipples, panties, sandpaper