Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-24-2017, 04:29 PM   #76
v69
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow?

once a year not swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you?

tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you?

they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed?

throat fucked (over quicker)

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO?

tied up and watch

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

my own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

lick off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

not sure about this one. probably doggy style.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum?

put in chastity and watch them fuck
Old 02-24-2017, 04:38 PM   #77
hot_nick20

1. Well, that entirely depends on who the other person is. But if it can be any random person i suppose i'd rather do the teasing myself.

2. When you say cum, do you mean orgasm or just ejaculate ? it you mean orgasm, then i'd rather swallow everytime i cum, if you mean just ejaculate, then i'd rather only cum once a year.

3. Oral.

4. Well, that's a tough one. Noone ever wants to fuck me apparently, so option 2 isn't really an ption at all for me So option 1, i guess ?

5) Meh, never could understand the fascination some people have with feet. So as worshipping feet sure as hell wouldn't do anything (positive for me), i'd rather have mine worshipped.

Scenario 1) Throatfucked.

6) Wax.

7) Hm ... another tough one. Being tied up and watch, i guess. But both might be fine.

8) My own.

9) Snowball.

10) How many people are there in this group ? Both are somewhat fantasies of mine. If i have to choose, i'd probably choose being fucked.

Scenario 2) Being tied up and made to watch. My limits are limits for a reason.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:21 AM   #78
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I'd rather be tied up and teased! I love that..

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Once a YEAR? Aw.. I think I would have to pick swallowing it all and cumming whenever I want... I can't handle one orgasm a year!

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Honestly they both sound amazing.. I think I would pick the oral though. Can I have both??

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Definitely the first option!

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I think I would rather worship.. as long as I can pick who it is.. I would only do that for Daddy, no one else. Feet are gross but not his

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed I'd like to pick the slave option as long as they WON'T do throat fucking as a part of that ?!

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax.. ooohh

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Omg, worship a couple.. I could not handle watching someone with my Daddy

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Daddy's!! But if it was between mine or a stranger, I would pick mine..

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I guess feet.... again, can it be Daddy's? lol

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread Eagle!

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Option 2, again I can't handle someone else being with Daddy.. although if Daddy ever was so mad at me over something (I wouldn't cheat) I would do anything he said for him to forgive me!
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 06:08 AM   #79
s010

Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

I think I'd prefer swallowing it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Receiving oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Worshipping them

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Both options sound interesting, but I guess I'd prefer being a slave

Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Worship a couple

I guess someone else's would be easier

Lick it

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

First option

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

First option again

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Begging for PM dares

kik: s010_gd
s010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 06:17 AM   #80
playfulgurl
Distinguished Member

Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

I'd prefer swallowing it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Receiving oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Worshipping them

Have feet worshiped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Be throat fucked for an hour

Tied and have hot wax dripped on me

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Worship a couple

[B]8: Eat your own cum or someone else's[B]

Someone else's

Lick it

Tied spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

First option.

Limits: family, scat, watersports, cam

My PM dares - please send me some!

pm me 'denial task' and give me a task to do - if i succeed with a report i get to reduce my denial by a day,if i fail or don't reply within 12 hours a day gets added to my denial
playfulgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #81
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I'm a switch and even though I identify more as a submissive, contrary to what the populous seems to view me as, I would rather tie someone up and tease them. The reason behind this is because I absolutely hate being tied up. If I can't move very freely for a prolonged amount of time I start to get claustrophobic and panic. It's not a fun experience.

I've tasted my own cum but for me it just seems watery, no real taste, but the texture of just an emulsion like that is just ugh, but it's a price I'd be willing to pay to cum anytime I want.

Blindfolded and receive oral. I've received oral from men and women, so gender isn't that big of a factor when it comes to oral. Also second option once again, don't like being tied up, and given the fact that I don't know who's fucking me, I want to lose my anal virginity to a woman with a strap-on before I get fucked by a man. That could ruin the goal and I kind of want to give up my last vestige of virginity to someone special. Nobody in mind right now but I just don't want it to be a one-night standish thing.

I'm really hung up on the word worship in this scenario. Being a Christian and breaking the first commandment of the Big Ten, kind of makes the question impossible to answer. However, take out the word worship and I'll take the first one. Whoever wants to fuck me that could be awesome but then you also have to take into consideration, underagers, rapists, serial killers, people are HIV positive. Just there are options that you don't want to deal with.

Have my feet worshipped. While I'm not opposed to feet, it's just a fetish I don't understand in the least. But considering where feet have been, I honestly would have no desire and would find it unsanitary.

I don't know how to deep-throat and I don't want to see if I can. However, I would take the first option of being throat fucked for an hour and take as much cum as I can. Why? Think about this logically, if you're a slave for 12 hours who is to say that one of the acts you won't be doing is being throat-fucked for an hour nonstop and taking as much cam as you can. If I am scared and I have to through such a horrendous experience I'd rather have it over with instead of having to do it anyway and endure 11 more hours of who knows what.

I of course don't like either because of the tied part. I would go with hot wax though. True wax can cause burns but whipping can cause blood if used brutally.

As some people I said I don't have a s.o. However, I'm pretty sure I'd be jealous if I had to watch that. Also once again the whole tied-up thing. Take the word worship out and I'd have no problem getting a man ready for his wife by sucking him or whatever else they need me to do. I at least get some activity this way.

Someone else's...I don't think I need to explain this anymore.

I think I'd go with a snowball. Either way you're getting cum in your mouth. I would rather it get that way then off someone's feet.

I can imagine each would be uncomfortable but seeing that I don't like cum play I'd probably take the second option provided I can be fucked by a strap-on first because of what I said earlier in this thread.

This is a tough one. Once again I don't have a s.o. but if you have the first choice, I'm in chastity that's bad enough, I would get jealous watching them fuck someone else and the fact that I'll never be able to satisfy them that well, and new lover means that they will probably be staying on for a while eventually could lead to the fact that she would leave you forever to be with her new lover. The second option is hard but is probably the option I would take. Most of my limits are thing that are just assumed and the ones that could be violated I think I could deal with. I hate humiliation but having the option to stay with her that's probably what I would take. But overall, I'm pretty loyal and I don't think I would ever cheat on my s.o. once I get one.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #82
Chubbysub115

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time I want and swallow not even close.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Tied up and fucked.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Have sex with anyone I want but be controlled, I love worshiping and having my orgasms controlled so win/win for me

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Easily worship feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Used as a slave for 12 hours, that much throat fucking is too much for me.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot was

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Eat someone else's cum.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick cum off feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Close one but being ejaculated on sounds a little more fun at the moment.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Second option, hopefully they decide to keep me like that instead of taking me back as a lover.

Likes:Body writing, mild exposure, anal, line writing, teamviewer, nasty stuff in general

Limits: Scat, family, public nudity, heavy pain, animals, face pics, making a mess

PM DARES

Kik: Chubbysub115
Chubbysub115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #83
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:15 PM   #84
jaineleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

tied up & teased
any time
tied up & fucked
they are in control
worship
slave for 12 hours
whipped
a couple
someone else's
feet
fucked in the ass
watch them fuck someone else

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
wow! some interesting scenarios. thanks!
looking for a master
jaineleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:42 AM   #85
Damion

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

50/50 Either or

Cum at any time

Blindfolded and receive oral.

Sex with anyone I want.

I guess worship feet? I'm not really into it either way, so at least maybe the other person would enjoy it?

I'm guessing throat fucked for an hour? After all if i'm a slave for 12 hours couldn't they throatfuck me for longer then?

Tied and whipped.

Worship a couple

Someone elses

Lick cum off their feet.

Bukkake

Chastity while watching them have great sex.
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 01:46 AM   #86
Danlainetc

Tied up.

Cum once a year :/ I don't like cum!

Blindfolded.. I'm afraid my bum would be torn up lol!

Someone to have a complete control over my orgasm.. it's quite hot to imagine it :P

Feet worshipped. Although I'll be so ticklish.

Slave for 12 hrs. I'm afraid I'll die because of cum stuck in my throat. :/

Tied and whipped. Hot wax is too much.. especially when it drops on my penis

Be tied up.

Someone else's...

Snowball them :P

Tied up spread eagle..

Get tied up and be put into chastity.

Switch, 29 yo, m, gay.
  • Ask me to switch after the game finishes and I will switch to sub/dom accordingly.
  • A fan of taking extra risk.
  • Honest, upfront about limit and stay within the rule when playing game and expect the same.
  • Feel free to message to chat as well if you prefer.
Danlainetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 01:55 AM   #87
beof95
Distinguished Member

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You are given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 02:11 AM   #88
mesla
Baby Member

6:Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

8: Eat your own cumorsomeone else's?

dislikes:

Limits:
Blood, Friends, Family, Neighborhood, Needle, Permanent Marks, Sociality, Scat, Illegal, Extreme Pain
mesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:09 AM   #89
baby_whore

Tied up and teased

Only cum once

Tied up and fucked

Oh I give up

Worship feet

Be used as a slave

Whipped

Worship a couple

Someone else's

Lick cum off someone's feet

Spread eagle

Can I do both?

24/F/Sub(or slave)/5'6"/240 lbs/34H

Kik:cam_stevens2016
likes : diapers (for embarrassment purposes), bladder control (once again embarrassment), degrading, humiliation, spankings, orgasm control, anal, cnc, and wedgies. I also like being high while we play and then made fun of for it the next day 😅
Dislikes : feet, pics, scat
Limits : illegal, permanent, food, videos, audio, social suicide, information that can be used against me, family, friends, and face
baby_whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #90
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Tied up and teased

Since i have been in chastity for so long, i dont even care any more

i think being tied up and fucked

They will be in complete control, which likely means they can also let others use me!

Worship

Definitely used for 12 hours. i might still get the 1 hour non stop throat fucking

Tough one......tied and whipped

Worship a couple

My own......but that can't happen

Lick off their feet

Doggy style and fucked

Watch her with her new lover and he uses me
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth