Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2018, 06:51 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Giving out dares for 24 hours only.

Thought I would do this again. So if you would like a dare post in the thread with the following information and follow the rules:

Info:
*Likes/dislikes/limits/toys, if not in your sig/linked in sig. Provide ALL of these. If even one is missing, you wont get a dare. (If you don't have toys, state you have none.)

Rules:

*If you didn't follow the rules the last time I did this and didn't receive a dare, don't bother posting again. You're banned from this and any future threads I do.

*If you don't follow rules and list all info asked for this time, you'll be banned from this one and future threads too.

*One dare per person.

*Reports are expected this time. No report, no dare if/when I do this again. If you don't want it public you are welcome to PM it to me instead. If you wish for me to send your dare via PM include that when listing your info also.

* If you ask after the 24 hours have passed you will not get one and will be banned from any future threads if I decide do this again. Check the times before posting. (I will also make a post stating when I'm stopping taking requests, so if you're not sure if you're in the time frame just check through the thread.)

*Once the thread timer ends I will begin sending out the dares.

Additional notes:

*I do not often do things like this as it usually results in a multitude of messages begging for me to be someones domme/slave. If you try that shit you're instantly banned from this and any future threads. I am not interested. On that note- do not call me Miss/Mistress etc in your posts. Only one person can call me that and it will get you banned from this and any future threads I do if you do.

*I will likely use a mixture of both likes and dislikes. I will try to keep it fun for you but I will also push and challenge you. If something is too far outside of your comfort zone, tell me and we can modify it. I am pretty reasonable.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk