Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Default Old Toys, New Ways to Play

Okay, so I haven't written any dares in a while, but I hope that these are well-received.

SOCCER (FOOTBALL):
Get out your old soccer ball and find a wall or soccer goal to kick into. Attach clothespins to your genitals (minimum of two), attach teh pins to some string or similar, and tie the other ends of string to your hands (use duct tape on top of the string if you have to.) This should make it so that you get a nasty pain in your genitals if you decide to cheat and use your hands.

Get ready to kick the ball into the goal from from a minimum of 15 ft (or whatever distance; I don't know what a challenging-but-possible distance is for soccer) away. You must score (8 minus number of clothespins on your genitals) goals in a row. If you fail to do this, you have to pull all of the clothespins off without opening them, reattach them, and then start over.

Optional: Get some friends to play with and just play soccer with your hands tied and the clothespins on your genitals. Should be some fun exercise with a painful twist (or pull.)

BASKETBALL:
Attach weights to your genitals. For guys, it's as easy as using a string to ti something somewhat heavy to your sensitive bits. For girls, you might have to use clamps and tie weights to those. Now go play basketball. You must make (roll three dice) 3-point shots in a row. If you fail to do so, you must start over, and will have to give yourself Two spankings for each missed shot.

CHALK:
Get some colored chalk, go to a public place, and draw a big, colorful picture with the words "(your phone number) Wants Your Cock." You may only was away 1/4 of it every 10 minutes. You could stand near it and have an arrow pointing to you so people know whose number it is if you'd like, or you could add a challenge and only let yourself wash it away with a water gun from a certain distance, one squeeze of the trigger/5 minutes. The size of the drawing will decide how risky (and long) this dare is.

BALL AND PADDLE:
You must hit the ball (roll a die X 10) times in a row. If you fail, start over. Each time you have to start over, you have to stop, insert the ball into an orifice of your choice, and paddle yourself ten times.

BASEBALL:
Here's a simple and fun one, you simply have to carry a baseball on your person at all times. It's easy enough if you have a purse or bag handy, but what happens when you have to put those away somewhere? Enjoy concealing a bulge in your clothing.

Here's another one: You must get a baseball glove and masturbate using only the hand the glove is on. See how easy it iswhen your dexterity is severely reduced.

TETHER BALL:
Go to a tether ball court and start hitting it. Try to hit it at least once each time it is on your side of the circle. If you don't hit it everytime time, and don't get it wrapped entirely around the pole within 3 seconds of starting, you must use the ball to hit yourself in the (balls or breasts) hard five times. Then start over and try again. ^^

HOOLA-HOOP:
You must spin the hoop ten times (or more if you're good at hoola-hooping) around your waist without dropping it once. If you fail, you must tie your ankles and hands to the hoop before going to bed, and spend the night tied inside the circle.

Note: Try to tie your hands and ankles as far apart as possible so that you have to stay in the hoop more or less.

JUMP ROPE:
Insert a phallic-shaped object into your vagina or butt and begin jump roping. Set a target number of jumps for yourself based onw hat you think you can do. Don't let the object fall out, or you will have to whip yourself with the rope once for each jump you didn't complete. The whipping should be administered to your genitalia.

Hope these sound good. If you like them, and if I think of more, I'll make a sequel.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mythologist for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk