Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-27-2013, 01:55 AM   #1
cbecker

Red face Confession: Big clitoris

Hey out there...

This might be a quite extraordinary topic. And for most folks probably even an embarassing one. But please don't forsake me, now that I have finally got up the nerve to write frankly about it.

My name is Claudia. I unfortunately don't speak English too well, my first language is German. I'm 32 years old and a mother of one daughter that I love like nothing else in this world. I live divorced from my former husband and don't look for a relationship or anything similar right now.

Since 8 years I have been working as a local doctor's receptionist, so I got in contact with most medical topics, but don't have the complete medical education as "real" med assistants have.

And that was actually the reason why I am writing you now. There's something I discovered when my boss was examining two or three of our female patients. A discovery that revealed me, I am not alone with my "problem" at all.

Since I have been little, my clit always was quite big. During puberty probably about the size of my index finger (diameter, not length of course, haha). Nowadays I would compare it with the size of my thumb.

Being a child you don't really care about such things, but I will never forget that one summer day when I went to the lake with two of my best friends and we were getting dressed in front of each other after the swimming. I was like 13 or 14 back then... but reading how sexually experienced most of you here already are, I have to emphazise, that back at that time, we girls were still playing with dolls and . Other times, you know? ;-)

Nevertheless, those two of them started staring at me, directly between my legs... as Kathi started to giggle and pointed at my protruding (just protruding, not aroused!) clit, Anne was rather shocked and seemed to couldnt believe her eyes. I never felt so ashamed again, when they both made fun of me for my big clit, asking me if I was ill and why it would look so strange.

Back then it was a horrible experience, especially because those two were my closest friends. But thinking of it nowadays, I somehow gain something from that memory. Something.... degrading and humiliating that turns me on really really much.

I mean, this one time at the lake wasn't my only bad experience with people reacting cruelly on my clit. I haven't had that much boyfriends in my life. My former husband was the third man I have ever been with and the second who had ever seen me completely naked. Well, at least sexually, if you understand?

All three of them pretended to ignore this "big knob" at first, when we got intimate. But I could see in their eyes, how irritated and in two cases even disgusted they were. So for a long time, sex wasn't really something THAT enjoyable for me. At least not as long as I was still a teenager. Just too less self-confidence, I guess.

But then, with Andreas, my former husband, it was sort of different. He still was reacting weird on it in the beginning. But he seemed to get interested... and by directly confronting me with my anatomical feature, talking dirty about it... he still got me embarassed and humiliated during sex - but I was never so much aroused before. He called it bad names and even punished it several times for looking so "ugly" as he said. I mean actually he treated me really mean for it, but only because he knew how much I was turned on by such behaviour - which even I didn't know before!

Since I was raised up in a quite strict and catholic family, I never really had the chance to compare, if I was the only female in my family with that large clit. Plus, I am completely straight and was never sexually interested in any other girls, so there simply never came the chance to compare - apart from some quick looks in the shower after sports or back then when i was little with my friends at the lake. But appearantly, most girls back then just had a small, nearly invisible slit, sometimes some rather large inner lips, but nothing that could be compared with my sticking out clit (especially when it got hard later during puberty each time i was aroused).

This changed now with that discovery at work. In the last week, I was able to get a great view of even two women, who seemed to have been through the same experiences, I went through. One of them was an older lady, about 60-65, who visited my boss for some bladder infection issues and had to be examined by him while I had to hand him a recipe... The other one was a quite young girl, which actually reminded me so much of myself when I was at that age (she was 19 as I could read on her health record)... But that girl even had a larger clit than I have now. It looked nearly like a small penis dangling there above her puffy labia... This surprised me so much, that I finally worked up the courage to share my experiences with you here. Especially, because I wouldnt have expected to see even two females with a similar "problem" in one single week.

So, what do you think about this all? Is it weird for you, how much it turns me on, when someone makes fun on me down there?

Be honest: Have you maybe made similar experiences yourself, with either having a big clit, too, or long inner lips or unusually puffy outer ones? And if so, how did people react on it in your case?

Or do you maybe have friends or other people of which you know they also have extraordinary characteristics down there?

Thank you really much for taking the time to read this. This really wasn't easy for me to write all this intimate information down here... But hopefully you will be kind enough to appreciate it.

Yours,

Claudia
cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cbecker for this post:
Old 07-27-2013, 02:11 AM   #2
Udovas

Send a message via Yahoo to Udovas
Default Huge clit

You shouldn't think that it's something bad.
It's completely the other way.
A lot of people likes big clits :] you should read about it (try google :])
There are even people that makes plastic surgery to have huge clits.
So just find a right man for your clit :]]]]
Old 07-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #3
cbecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udovas View Post
You shouldn't think that it's something bad.
It's completely the other way.
A lot of people likes big clits :] you should read about it (try google :])
There are even people that makes plastic surgery to have huge clits.
So just find a right man for your clit :]]]]
Thanks for your reply, but I think you might have got me wrong!
I USED TO feel ashamed for it and thought it was something bad. But during puberty and especially from my former husband "making fun of it" I have learned to see it from a different point of view.

To me it is really arousing now to have something so "unusual" and "weird" down there, as most other people would call it. But the fact that I feel humiliated by it, is actually something that I enjoy pretty much! If I had the chance I would never like to change the way it looks like - at least not speaking nowadays.

I am just interested, if other girls or women went through similar experiences or if there is anyone out there, male or female, who understands me, that this turns me on so much.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:38 AM   #4
Udovas

Send a message via Yahoo to Udovas
Default big clit

So You just like to be humiliated.
That's pretty normal, at least in here. :]
I know some people that pays money to be made fun of.
So you're normal to me :]
Old 07-27-2013, 04:18 AM   #5
llovin21

Although I am a guy, I totally understand you. One of my ex-girlfriends also had a pretty huge clit and she reacted quite the same as you did. On the one hand she was embarassed by the way it looked like, on the other hand it almost made her reach orgasm instantly when I used terms like "your big fat clit" or so in bed....

I wonder how many more girls are here, who have such a nice big one? Or inner lips, as you said?
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:14 AM   #6
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Yeah...Personally, I wouldn't come to GetDare (especially not in the TorD section of the site) looking for advice on a subject that takes maturity and some knowledge of women's anatomy and psyche to comprehend. But at least the people who've posted so far have been mature about it.

But nonetheless, with regard to your confession (which was very well-written, thanks for sharing), you should know that there are so many women with enlarged clitorises, inner labia, and outer labia. In fact, some women are born with all three. Some women aren't born with it, but rather grow into it when they get older. That's why teenagers can be a bit freaked out when one of their friends have already matured so much. The cool thing about enlarged clitorises is how sensitive they can be - far more than smaller ones. In fact, there are women who actually get into clit pumping (using suction pressure equipment) in order to achieve that which YOU have naturally. I would feel pretty amazing if I were you (Personally, I would love to have a protruding clit. That's the sexiest thing ever).

A lot of people's first experiences with erotic humiliation stem from malicious humiliation from classmates or even their parents. You'd be surprised. There are men who like to be humiliated for their small penis or "man boobs" because that's what people made fun of when they were kids. Eventually they grew to like people pointing out such intimate places and teasing them for it. It's fascinating, really.
And all that's important is that YOU are okay with it, and that you really enjoy it.

But the most important thing you should know is that anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who says your clit is strange or unnatural, has clearly NOT seen a wide range of vaginas. In the first place, there are so many differently shaped and sized vaginas out there, and enlarged clits are pretty common. Anyone who says yours is weird clearly doesn't know the first thing about women's bodies. If nothing else, you should pity that sort of person.

Thanks for sharing.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:21 AM   #7
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
A lot of people's first experiences with erotic humiliation stem from malicious humiliation from classmates or even their parents.
I can't prove this, but it's been my theory for quite some time that this is how most people get into humiliation. I'd be interested to hear those people confirm or reject it, I might post a thread about it some time.

Anyone, sorry for off-topic post. Thanks for sharing, cbecker.

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #8
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotothetenth View Post
I can't prove this, but it's been my theory for quite some time that this is how most people get into humiliation. I'd be interested to hear those people confirm or reject it, I might post a thread about it some time.

Anyone, sorry for off-topic post. Thanks for sharing, cbecker.
Believe it or not, there are therapists that specialize in erotic humiliation/sadism/masochism that stem from childhood emotional abuse! Basically their job is to make sure that the victim has come to terms with that experience and isn't still suffering from the memory of that abuse. They also make sure that he or she isn't creating destructive patterns to cope with the memory.

I am not aware of any medical journals on the fact, but there definitely seems to be a correlation that even the psychiatric community has acknowledged.

It would definitely be interesting to see how many people identify with this occurrence!

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"Prismarine!"
Old 07-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #9
cbecker

@ISpuds: Thanks for your detailed answer. You definately found the right words for those things I wanted to express already in my confession, but could not, due to those language issues. It is wonderful, how many different shapes, sizes and colors nature forms down there... although some are rather common and some rather aren't.

It somehow makes sense, that these experiences as they happened at the lake when i was young, lead me to the point where I am now: Enjoying to be humiliated for my big fat clit and having it tortured sometimes for the way it is looking like.

But in the same way it kind of scares me, how you and twotothetenth are trying to analyze me and my behaviour and making efforts to put it in categories. That's actually not what I was hoping for.

Oh and would you allow me one little question, please? You writing me about this fascination some other girls must have for larger clitoris... how is yours? Are you that kind of woman, that went through the same things as I did?
Old 07-27-2013, 07:17 AM   #10
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:
Believe it or not, there are therapists that specialize in erotic humiliation/sadism/masochism that stem from childhood emotional abuse! Basically their job is to make sure that the victim has come to terms with that experience and isn't still suffering from the memory of that abuse. They also make sure that he or she isn't creating destructive patterns to cope with the memory.

I am not aware of any medical journals on the fact, but there definitely seems to be a correlation that even the psychiatric community has acknowledged.

It would definitely be interesting to see how many people identify with this occurrence!
This is interesting. Good thing we have a valuable source of test subjects on this forum to ask for their experience. I really think I'll be posting a thread about this soon.

btw I've googled for plenty of weird shit before, but google search for 'sexual fetish development' ranks quite high

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbecker View Post
But in the same way it kind of scares me, how you and twotothetenth are trying to analyze me and my behaviour and making efforts to put it in categories. That's actually not what I was hoping for.
We're not trying to put you in categories, we're just interested in the intricacies of human mind. Sorry, if it made you feel uncomfortable, we certainly didn't mean to do that.

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #11
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to categorize you at all. I was just interested in how common it is to get into humiliation that way. I got into it myself the same way that you did, having classmates make fun of me with ill intent and then growing to like it.

As for myself, I don't have an enlarged clit, however I do have puffy outer labia. It's not noticeable unless I don't have underwear on, so I didn't really get teased for it. What I got teased for were my breasts. I grew up never wearing bras at all, but as a teenager my breasts grew a lot faster than the other girls'. And my areolae were so large (about 2 inches in diameter) that when I did start wearing bras, they'd peek out at the top.
Eventually as a teenager I'd be teased for having breasts that were larger and not as perky as the others, and for having small, flat nipples. It was easy to tell when I was aroused because it would be the only time when my nipples were visible. Eventually I grew to be aroused by it.

Sure, I tend to surround myself with people who appreciate my body for what it is, but being teased about my imperfections can be a turn-on as well.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"
Old 07-27-2013, 07:24 AM   #12
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotothetenth View Post
This is interesting. Good thing we have a valuable source of test subjects on this forum to ask for their experience. I really think I'll be posting a thread about this soon.

btw I've googled for plenty of weird shit before, but google search for 'sexual fetish development' ranks quite high
Oh I've researched development of amputation and balloon fetishes just out of curiosity. There's no shame in making discoveries in the name of science.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"
Old 07-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #13
cbecker

Quote:
I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to categorize you at all. I was just interested in how common it is to get into humiliation that way. I got into it myself the same way that you did, having classmates make fun of me with ill intent and then growing to like it.

As for myself, I don't have an enlarged clit, however I do have puffy outer labia. It's not noticeable unless I don't have underwear on, so I didn't really get teased for it. What I got teased for were my breasts. I grew up never wearing bras at all, but as a teenager my breasts grew a lot faster than the other girls'. And my areolae were so large (about 2 inches in diameter) that when I did start wearing bras, they'd peek out at the top.
Eventually as a teenager I'd be teased for having breasts that were larger and not as perky as the others, and for having small, flat nipples. It was easy to tell when I was aroused because it would be the only time when my nipples were visible. Eventually I grew to be aroused by it.

Sure, I tend to surround myself with people who appreciate my body for what it is, but being teased about my imperfections can be a turn-on as well.
Okay now I am sure, that you really understand me. What you describe is quite the same thing that was going on in my mind as well. And altough I never had any problems about my breasts, I can certainly imagine, how your nipples and areolas must have looked like back then and how the other girls might have made fun of them.

You say your outer lips are quite puffy? That's something I would really like for myself. Mine look rather thin and even when I get really horny, they aren't getting that much swollen as most probably do (all I can do is compare it with those girls on porn videos, as I already told, I didn't have the chance to compare much).

Speaking of it... After having written you my confession, I got so turned on and equally also was wondering, where my big clit might have its origins. I remember both my mother and my younger sister always being really shy and covering themselves in much-too-large towels as soon as they even heard someone heading towards the bathroom, when they were in.

They both reacted this way, for as long as i can remember. So I couldn't tell, if I was the only girl in my family, who had this "problem". There was that one time when I already was at the end of my puberty and already got aroused by being made fun of.... I once tried to spy on my mom when she was changing. But unfortunately (or maybe it was better this way), the keyhole led into a completely different direction than where she was standing.

Having told you about this, you might be able to understand my curiosity. Again: I am not into other girls. I tolerate homosexual people and thoughts, but it's just not my kind of thing. But when I imagine that there are girls or women who share the same "fate" with me, DOES get me curious and yes, it also makes me wet a bit, when I am really honest.

That's why I did something unusual some minutes ago. I don't feel too proud of it, but I definately wanted to find this out. It's quite hot here this weekend in Europe so my daughter and I went to the public poolside for 2 hours. When we were done with the swimming and got dressed again in the cabin, I had a close look when she sat there in front of me, pulling on her panties and pants again. It seems, although she still is quite young, she definately inherited something from her mom... ;-)
Old 07-27-2013, 07:41 AM   #14
llovin21

Wow, just wow! Then you might be interested in some certain fantasy, that I sometimes have in mind? I sent you a private message with two questions, please let me know if you received it.
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #15
cbecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by llovin21 View Post
Wow, just wow! Then you might be interested in some certain fantasy, that I sometimes have in mind? I sent you a private message with two questions, please let me know if you received it.
Erm... sure, why not? But there is no mail here yet. I will let you know as soon as it arrived. Okay?

Advertisements
Kink Talk