Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #31
the64bitbot

I don't have a battery of questions but I hope this one is interesting.

What's the blushiest you've ever been (That'd you'd like to share, no specific details required) and did you enjoy it?

Also I have an AMA I guess.

I accept these PM Dares for my own self improvement (and fun).
the64bitbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:28 AM   #32
lilith_
getDare Devil

• Do you like it when people assume that you are a dumb airhead whenever you go out dressed as a bimbo?
    I have this dynamic/like this dynamic O N L Y with my partner. I am not submissive to every person in the world and I am not allowing every person in the world to treat me like a sub. It's the same with being a Bimbo, I can call myself that because that's one of the roles that I enjoy but I will not do bimboification with every person of the world. So I do not go out dressed like a Bimbo, that's only for special occasions (play time or BDSM events)

• Are there a few small "dumb blonde moment" you recall that embarrasses you? And can you share them with us?
    Oh god... They are SO many! I have blonde moments literally every time you hand me some math exercises... I can't even think of one that stands out because they are so many xD

• In case you share these, that might result in us thinking that you indeed are a dumb bimbo. Do you enjoy that prospect?
    The fact that I can't even do basic primary school math does make me very blushy

• Just a small scenario: "Dressed up as a bimbo you just disagree with what someone says too strongly. Thus you decide to step out of character and correct him. First he just ignores what you say in a condescending way. But when he no longer ignores you, he proves you to be completely wrong with ease." When you close your eyes and take your time imagining this to happen, including wearing the pink bimbo clothes... how does it make you feel and which emotions does it trigger?
    Depends on who I am with (read back the first answer). If I am with someone who is just a friend or a friend then it won't really do anything, I'll have learned a new thing. But if it's with my partner, he will be using his dominant voice and he will proooooobably be saying how stupid I am so I'd definitely be all embarrassed, blushy and..... wet.

• Do you like the idea of having your IQ lowered greatly (and obedience raised a little) for 12 or 36 hours? In other words, temporarily turning yourself into a real dumb eager bimbo. It will also making you a bit dependent on others, who are not as dumb and forgetful as you are.
    YES YES YES OH YES. I'd love that so much. What's better than being a dumb little slut and having no worries because you're too stupid and horny to use your brain? Nothing's better

• ... and has answering any of these questions made you blush a little (or perhaps answering one of the earlier questions)
    The question about being wrong in an argument (with my partner)... Yes. That thought did make me smile and blush!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:30 AM   #33
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by the64bitbot View Post
I don't have a battery of questions but I hope this one is interesting.

What's the blushiest you've ever been (That'd you'd like to share, no specific details required) and did you enjoy it?
Oh, I have written a blog about this! You can find all the juicy details here. Feel free to comment if you wish

The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 09:40 AM   #34
the64bitbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
Oh, I have written a blog about this! You can find all the juicy details here. Feel free to comment if you wish
Oh this is lovely, I'm going to give it a read! So this post doesn't go to waste, I'll leave another question too.

What's your favorite set of underwear to feel sexy in?

Also I have an AMA I guess.

I accept these PM Dares for my own self improvement (and fun).
the64bitbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 10:03 AM   #35
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by the64bitbot View Post
Oh this is lovely, I'm going to give it a read! So this post doesn't go to waste, I'll leave another question too.

What's your favorite set of underwear to feel sexy in?
I'm SO tempted to say "NO UNDERWEAR" but I guess I will say my soft pink lacey thong

Old 09-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #36
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

1. What's the biggest thing that you had in your pussy?
2. What's the size of the cock that you had inside you?
3. What thoughts ran through your mind when he was fucking you?
4. Have you ever thought about something not at all sexy nor turning on while having sex?
5. What's the weirdest thing that you've masturbated to?
6. What's the weirdest thought you had while masturnating?

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:09 AM   #37
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. What kind of butt plug would you like to buy?
2. Would you like a pink butt plug?
3. Can you imagine yourself working up to a really big butt plug?
4. Rate your butt on a scale of 1 to 10

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 05:35 AM   #38
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
1. What kind of butt plug would you like to buy?
2. Would you like a pink butt plug?
3. Can you imagine yourself working up to a really big butt plug?
4. Rate your butt on a scale of 1 to 10
1/ a pink buttplug, or one with a jewelry or one with a tail! But I wouldn't be able to wear it outside hahah so maybe a pink one and one with a tail!
2/ duuuuuh
3/ I don't find prolapse hot at all.... It looks unhealthy. But as long as that doesn't happen.. Yes hahah
4/ 100000!!! I love my butt

The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 09-17-2018, 12:56 AM   #39
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
1. What's the biggest thing that you had in your pussy?
2. What's the size of the cock that you had inside you?
3. What thoughts ran through your mind when he was fucking you?
4. Have you ever thought about something not at all sexy nor turning on while having sex?
5. What's the weirdest thing that you've masturbated to?
6. What's the weirdest thought you had while masturnating?
1/ I haven't experimented yet with big toys/objects and I haven't really met someone with a very big dick.
2/ Answer is above.
3/ See above.
4/ "Did I turn off the oven?"
5/ I dislike questions like this because honestly, if it doesn't turn me on why would I masturbate to it? I don't find weird the things that turn me on. Sure pegging might seem weird for vanillas but it's not for us. So yeah.
6/ Same as above, CNC, blood play and many others aren't really that weird in the kink world, if I tell this to a vanilla person then yup, pretty weird.

Please send me more specific questions, I actually intent on answering these truthfully and not make up fake fantasy answers...

Old 09-17-2018, 01:41 AM   #40
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I read the back post and I agree, being a bimbo is a state of mind, or lack of.

Anyway, my questions are.

1. Have you done a hot body completion, either in a swim suit or nude?

2. Have you ever though of doing a glory hole, were your in a room and you service a bunch of guys.

3. Have you ever told a partner that deep down in your heart your a bimbo, and did you ever do something with them. Like have him whore you out at a bar.

4. How likely are you willing to do something on your own as a bimbo, like the glory hole, or do you have to have a Dom give you that push.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:48 AM   #41
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I read the back post and I agree, being a bimbo is a state of mind, or lack of.

Anyway, my questions are.

1. Have you done a hot body completion, either in a swim suit or nude?

2. Have you ever though of doing a glory hole, were your in a room and you service a bunch of guys.

3. Have you ever told a partner that deep down in your heart your a bimbo, and did you ever do something with them. Like have him whore you out at a bar.

4. How likely are you willing to do something on your own as a bimbo, like the glory hole, or do you have to have a Dom give you that push.
1/ Uhhh.... I don't think I understand what you mean by "hot body completion" hahah

2/ I like to serve and be a whore only for my partners.

3/ Yup, my partner knows about my bimbo side and he enjoys using it against me but as I said, I don't want to include other people, unless they are trusted friends at a private party, then sure.

4/ Not likely at all haha

Old 09-18-2018, 12:58 PM   #42
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Does the idea of wearing remote controlled toys in public turns you on? I also have two small related scenario's in mind. I am curious how you think about these.

1) As a waiter or shopkeeper is explicitly explaining something to you, your partner will turn on the vibe. The vibrations are silent enough, but they will stimulate and distract you, thus turning you a little bit into a horny distracted bimbo.

2) To avoid some serious stimulation in public that you will have a hard time hiding, you have to 'obey' a few simple silly command. Like on teasing little shock means that you have to wiggle your bottom for a second or two. And two teasing little shocks could mean having to hop up and down a few times to shake your breasts in front of your partner. Whenever a signal comes, you have to respond promptly while maintaining a seductive smile. Either that or face to possibility of not being able to stand on your legs in public due to relentless stimulation.

Should you only like parts of these scenario's, I am curious as to which parts you like or do not enjoy.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:08 PM   #43
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Does the idea of wearing remote controlled toys in public turns you on? I also have two small related scenario's in mind. I am curious how you think about these.

1) As a waiter or shopkeeper is explicitly explaining something to you, your partner will turn on the vibe. The vibrations are silent enough, but they will stimulate and distract you, thus turning you a little bit into a horny distracted bimbo.

2) To avoid some serious stimulation in public that you will have a hard time hiding, you have to 'obey' a few simple silly command. Like on teasing little shock means that you have to wiggle your bottom for a second or two. And two teasing little shocks could mean having to hop up and down a few times to shake your breasts in front of your partner. Whenever a signal comes, you have to respond promptly while maintaining a seductive smile. Either that or face to possibility of not being able to stand on your legs in public due to relentless stimulation.

Should you only like parts of these scenario's, I am curious as to which parts you like or do not enjoy.
I LOVE hidden public stuff, especially with a partner next to me. My dream date is to go to a very expensive restaurant, dress up nicely and have a vibe in my panties controlled by my panter.... I like dressing up (of course, I'm such a girl) however all this "rich girl" lifestyle is so not me. So doing that in a fancy restaurant where everyone is acting on their best hehavior and all that is like pissing on that bullshit lifestyle and a trip to the toilets for a quick ass fucking would be the cherry on top!

I got carried away haha to answer your question, I can totally imagine these senarios happening and I'd fucking L O V E it. It must be so humiliating and embarrassing to have to order food while a vibe is vibrating in my panties... I'd giggle like a maniac!

Old 09-18-2018, 02:44 PM   #44
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Nice to know you enjoyed these scenario's. Here is another regarding to you giving control to your boyfriend. This time not with remote controlled toys, but with hypnotic triggers...

1) One of the triggers will of course turn you into a silly dumb bimbo. One word from him, and the people you talk to will be talking to a silly giggling airhead.

2) Another trigger could increase your urge to play with yourself tremendously. As you are in public, you definitely don't want to. The trigger might even increase your reluctance to play with yourself in public. But at the same time, more than ever are you aware how good it will feel to let your hands roam your body, while embracing all the areas that provide lustful pleasures. Thus you find yourself with an almost uncontrollable desire to touch yourself while lacking the privacy... just because your boyfriend enjoys the embarrassment it gives you.
An alternative to this could be getting the urge to undress and get naked, while being more aware then before that you should not. You just have to fight the urge to flash your body behind people's back.

3) Of course, turning you into a docile forgetful obedient pet, might be a nice trigger as well. One word, and you obey willingly while forgetting everything afterwards. Thus one moment you are having a drink in a bar, and the next moment you might still sit at the same spot with a little bit of fog in your mind. But as you sit there in your skirt and tight shirt, you become aware that your underwear appears to be missing. Or you wake up naked in your own home, while feeling the warm afterglow of some wonderful sex in your body that you can't recall.

4) And the last scenario... On a daily basis, you edge yourself. But after listening to a hypnotic file (I can point you to one that might work), you find yourself unable to orgasm again, unless given permission. Either your hands inadvertently slow down a little as you approach your long delayed orgasm, or the build up just seem to slide away again. But no matter what you try or how horny you get after a couple of days, deep down you feel that the orgasm is blocked behind a big solid wall. And even though it involves your own body, your own sexuality, you know and feel that you need permission to cum. Deep down you are aware that you have to properly ask and/or beg for permission to enjoy an orgasm. And that you probably will have to do your best to earn one in the meantime.

I am curious which of these four scenario's you enjoy. And perhaps you enjoy altering and/or extending one or two of these hypnotic triggers.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:51 PM   #45
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Nice to know you enjoyed these scenario's. Here is another regarding to you giving control to your boyfriend. This time not with remote controlled toys, but with hypnotic triggers...

1) One of the triggers will of course turn you into a silly dumb bimbo. One word from him, and the people you talk to will be talking to a silly giggling airhead.

2) Another trigger could increase your urge to play with yourself tremendously. As you are in public, you definitely don't want to. The trigger might even increase your reluctance to play with yourself in public. But at the same time, more than ever are you aware how good it will feel to let your hands roam your body, while embracing all the areas that provide lustful pleasures. Thus you find yourself with an almost uncontrollable desire to touch yourself while lacking the privacy... just because your boyfriend enjoys the embarrassment it gives you.
An alternative to this could be getting the urge to undress and get naked, while being more aware then before that you should not. You just have to fight the urge to flash your body behind people's back.

3) Of course, turning you into a docile forgetful obedient pet, might be a nice trigger as well. One word, and you obey willingly while forgetting everything afterwards. Thus one moment you are having a drink in a bar, and the next moment you might still sit at the same spot with a little bit of fog in your mind. But as you sit there in your skirt and tight shirt, you become aware that your underwear appears to be missing. Or you wake up naked in your own home, while feeling the warm afterglow of some wonderful sex in your body that you can't recall.

4) And the last scenario... On a daily basis, you edge yourself. But after listening to a hypnotic file (I can point you to one that might work), you find yourself unable to orgasm again, unless given permission. Either your hands inadvertently slow down a little as you approach your long delayed orgasm, or the build up just seem to slide away again. But no matter what you try or how horny you get after a couple of days, deep down you feel that the orgasm is blocked behind a big solid wall. And even though it involves your own body, your own sexuality, you know and feel that you need permission to cum. Deep down you are aware that you have to properly ask and/or beg for permission to enjoy an orgasm. And that you probably will have to do your best to earn one in the meantime.

I am curious which of these four scenario's you enjoy. And perhaps you enjoy altering and/or extending one or two of these hypnotic triggers.
Ι'll be honest... I don't really get hypnosis. Every time I have listened to a file I ended up laughing and getting bored Is it because I have the attention span of a Jack Russell Terrier? Maybe haha. I just don't think it will ever work on me and I am finding a liiiitttle hard to believe those who claim that they listened to one file once and it made them cum or whatever. Maybe it's because I haven't really looked into it but to be honest neither do I have the interest or the ability haha

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, humiliating, questions, truths