Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Ramblings of a Nymphet

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Bladder control adventures!

Posted 05-13-2018 at 12:18 PM by lilith_

Bladder control has been an interesting concept. I really wanted to try it but I didn't know I'd like it so much! (shh.... I am not supposed to admit this). I love love love love how desperate it makes me, I feel so submissive, humiliated and (in a weird sense...) turned on.

So I decided to share with you my last experience with it! READY, SET, GO!

Sir loves being mean and sadistic, not only when it comes to pain but also when it comes to humiliation. Oh how I hate (love) this! I had to ask permission to use the toilet but he kept telling me no... and you know how much coffee makes someone pee.... I was getting on the verge of dying when he finally told me that I could go to the toilet! Just as when I was about to sit on it he made sure to remind me that he gave me permission to sit on the toilet but not to pee. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I think I died when I heard that. And what he said next was even worse....... I had to sit on the toilet, with my legs spread on it for 13 (!!!!) whole minutes until I could pee. WHAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!! After some protesting and bratting, I realized I was just making my situation far worse because I was wasting time... So suddenly, I find myself in the most humiliating position ever and my bladder being pressed against my legs. It was horrible. And utterly humiliating.... It's just like when you put the key in the door and your need to pee becomes FAR worse. Except this was the worst thing ever because not only I was ON the toilet, but my legs were pressing my bladder, I was naked and I had a meanie Sir staring and telling me how desperate and stupid I look. When finally it was time to let go of the golden ocean inside me the worst thing happened. I COULDN'T! I was so embarrassed that I couldn't pee! He started laughing at me so the situationg got worse! Thankfully after some seconds I remembered how to pee and oh man...... that was a huge waterfall.
Posted in Kinky me
Views 764 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awhh! That was so mean! but so funny at the same! Glad you didn't have to hold it for any longer! :P
  2. Old Comment
    He forgot to make you listen to running water as well!
  3. Old Comment
    That’s sounds wonderful!
    Posted 09-17-2018 at 02:04 AM by theswitchyside theswitchyside is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Comment
    Thatís sounds wonderful!
    Thank you! That relationship is now long gone but I would love to experience something like this again <3