Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2016, 02:24 PM   #1
JakeRyan

Default 19M Make me lick and eat disgusting things

Please punish me and make me eat disgusting things including but not limited to pubic hairs (I never even trim), snot, piss, dust, condiments, or anything else that is creative. Respect my limits but punish me for taking time off of getdare.

Willing to try almost anything!

Toys: 4 small-medium buttplugs, handcuffs, flog, vibrating cock ring, belt, clothespins, rubber bands, household items

Curious about: Light CBT, cum eating, post orgasm torture, anal, messy

Dislikes (Punishments): Drinking piss, forced gay/bi, heavy pain

Limits: Public, Blood, Super Messy, Permanent, Family, Pictures, Illegal, Chastity longer than a week

BDSM Type
JakeRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:46 PM   #2
JakeRyan

Please give me your worst. I'm willing to eat or lick anything that's not in my limits, full reports will be sent to the dare givers.

Toys: 4 small-medium buttplugs, handcuffs, flog, vibrating cock ring, belt, clothespins, rubber bands, household items

Limits: Public, Blood, Super Messy, Permanent, Family, Pictures, Illegal, Chastity longer than a week

BDSM Type
Old 11-09-2016, 06:31 PM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

You never even trim your pubic hairs??? Well it's time to get smooth. Trim them all. Report back how long it takes you to eat all of them. If it all seems too dry to swallow, make use of piss or cum sauce. You obviously will have some handy.

You know you want to do this.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:42 PM   #4
JakeRyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
You never even trim your pubic hairs??? Well it's time to get smooth. Trim them all. Report back how long it takes you to eat all of them. If it all seems too dry to swallow, make use of piss or cum sauce. You obviously will have some handy.

You know you want to do this.
I will make sure to do this and report back to you once I have done it. Unfortunately, I will be on vacation for a week so it may take a while to find the time to complete this dare. Thank you for the dare.

BDSM Type
Old 11-09-2016, 06:43 PM   #5
DareFiend
getDare Addict

You should also season those pubic hairs with a few dabs of toe jam.

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #6
JakeRyan

Quote:
You should also season those pubic hairs with a few dabs of toe jam.
Unfortunately, I don't ever get toe jams with my socks and feet.

BDSM Type
Old 11-09-2016, 06:45 PM   #7
DareFiend
getDare Addict

If you have access to a grinder (like a coffee grinder or spice grinder), put a nice harvest of finger and toenails in there and grind them up into a nice seasoning powder for your next meal. Should be great on pasta.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:47 PM   #8
JakeRyan

Quote:
If you have access to a grinder (like a coffee grinder or spice grinder), put a nice harvest of finger and toenails in there and grind them up into a nice seasoning powder for your next meal. Should be great on pasta.
Could I replace the toe jams with ear wax? Also, I might just eat my finger nails whole if that is alright.

BDSM Type
Old 11-09-2016, 06:49 PM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Ear wax would be acceptable on your pubic hair.

Go ahead and eat the fingernails whole, but they must be mixed in with some type of regular food.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:52 PM   #10
DareFiend
getDare Addict

After next workout (you DO work out, don't you??), make sure you work out hard enough and wear thick enough clothing to get nice and sweaty. If you don't work out, go for a jog until you are very sweaty.

Do this on a day when you haven't used any antiperspirant.

When you get back, get a nice crust or hunk of bread and use it to wipe yourself down till you are dry, or till it is saturated. You know what to do with the bread.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:53 PM   #11
JakeRyan

Quote:

Go ahead and eat the fingernails whole, but they must be mixed in with some type of regular food.
That will be the plan then. I will try to eat as many pubic hairs plain as I can, and then use a piss and cum mixture to finish the rest, of course all of them will have some ear wax seasoning. And I will try to do the fingernail dare as soon as possible as well, however, like I mentioned before, it could be a week or more before I get the chance. However, keep the dares coming as I would love to have a disgusting day of eats once I get back.

BDSM Type
Old 11-09-2016, 06:56 PM   #12
JakeRyan

Quote:
After next workout (you DO work out, don't you??), make sure you work out hard enough and wear thick enough clothing to get nice and sweaty. If you don't work out, go for a jog until you are very sweaty.

Do this on a day when you haven't used any antiperspirant.

When you get back, get a nice crust or hunk of bread and use it to wipe yourself down till you are dry, or till it is saturated. You know what to do with the bread.
Wow, another great dare. I'm sure I will feel disgusted with myself after this one. I will let you know when I get to do it too. I am very excited for these. Please continue posting dares.

BDSM Type

Last edited by JakeRyan; 11-09-2016 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:15 PM   #13
JakeRyan

I'm still looking for new dares to do once I am home again.

BDSM Type
Old 11-17-2016, 01:39 PM   #14
JakeRyan

Quote:

I just got done eating a York Peppermint Patty with fingernails, a bit of earwax, a few pubic hairs, and some cum to keep it together. I have some pictures of it if you would like them. While eating it, most of it went down fine, but some fingernails and pubic hairs got stuck in my mouth. After a while, I was able to swallow all of it. Great dare.

BDSM Type
Old 11-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #15
madeliefje

Send a message via MSN to madeliefje

As you seem to like light anal as well next time before you need to take a shit fuck yourself with a sharpy to make sure it's dirty enough do it for five minutes. then cum on it before licking it all off.

Loves: Mild pain (wedgies, spanking, candles, nettles, toothpaste) bladder control, body control, Hypnosis, Deepthroat training, Anal.
Dislikes(punishments): Hard pain, crying, edging, humiliation.
Limits: Public (hidden public, flashing) family/friends, poop, animals, pictures/cam anything illegal or blood.
madeliefje is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to madeliefje for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disgusting, eating, licking