Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2014, 02:12 AM   #1
Newbietrying

Wink Looking for ways to keep my pussy on edge.

I am looking for ways to keep my pussy and my nerves stimulated and on edge. Help please. 20. Female. No camera.

Limits : Anything that has to do anything with another person but myself, public, anal, too much pain.
Dislikes : Pain
Newbietrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:17 AM   #2
gmnboy

Send a message via MSN to gmnboy

You should buy this:
http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm...1&reviewpage=1
And always wear it, at least whenever you are home.
gmnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:22 AM   #3
Newbietrying

I need other household ways. Any ideas?
Old 07-11-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Suddenly a new idea popped up in my head. I thought about a item you could buy, but then I read "I need other household ways". I don't know if it works nor tried it, since I'm no female.

Take a small balloon (waterballoon) and fill half of it with water. Then blow the balloon a little bigger and button it up. Now you got a filled balloon, half with water, half with air.

Put this balloon in your vagina and make sure it doesn't come out under any circumstances. If it keeps falling out, you can wear an extra pair of panties. If that's not enough, close it with some (duck)tape.

Leave this balloon in your pussy all day. To make it a little harder, here are some tasks.

1. Run or jog for outside for 30 minutes. For more excitement, you may only wear 2 article of clothing. (panties and shoes/socks don't count)
2. Do 25 jumping jacks.
3. Slap your pussy 20 times with 5 seconds between every hit.

At the end of the day, you must take a needle and (gently) blow up the balloon. Let the water flow out of your pussy.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #5
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Done one week at a time. If you succeed with a full week, you may stop. However, if you fail, you must attempt a second week, etc.

For the first FIVE days, it's edging. Every second hour at the hour mark, you edge to within 10 seconds of an orgasm. You also edge immediately before sleep time and upon awakening. At no time are you allowed to orgasm!

If you must miss a scheduled edging due to work, school or other legitimate task, you will reschedule that for an unused hour mark within the next 24 hours but preferably the same day. If you miss a scheduled edging by more than 15 minutes, you must reschedule it and you earn four demerits.

For days six and seven, you are not allowed to touch yourself below the waist with any sexual intentions or thoughts. No hands, toys, objects or fluids. You may maintain hygiene but no pleasure! TWO FULL DAYS.

Now for all seven days, you're also to play with your nipples for at least two minutes each hour at the hour. Miss by more than 15 minutes and you earn one demerit. Baby oil will be your friend so you don't rub them raw.

If you earn more than 10 demerits over the week, you fail and must repeat the week. You may not have any orgasms, even if you know you've failed a week. You may however start a new week the morning after having earned more than 10 demerits.

If you fail with 12 demerits, for example, you will also do 12 rubber band snaps divided evenly over each of your nipples and your clit, EACH DAY. That would be 4 rubber band snaps on each nipple and your clit. If you have an odd number (as divided by 3), you round UP. So 11 demerits would still mean 4 snaps on each area. 13 demerits would be 5 on each nipple and your clit.

If you succeed with this weekly regimen, you're due to cum like you've never cum before! PM me if you want some special instructions for that. Reports here are good too.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 07-11-2014 at 07:33 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #6
Newbietrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Suddenly a new idea popped up in my head. I thought about a item you could buy, but then I read "I need other household ways". I don't know if it works nor tried it, since I'm no female.

Take a small balloon (waterballoon) and fill half of it with water. Then blow the balloon a little bigger and button it up. Now you got a filled balloon, half with water, half with air.

Put this balloon in your vagina and make sure it doesn't come out under any circumstances. If it keeps falling out, you can wear an extra pair of panties. If that's not enough, close it with some (duck)tape.

Leave this balloon in your pussy all day. To make it a little harder, here are some tasks.

1. Run or jog for outside for 30 minutes. For more excitement, you may only wear 2 article of clothing. (panties and shoes/socks don't count)
2. Do 25 jumping jacks.
3. Slap your pussy 20 times with 5 seconds between every hit.

At the end of the day, you must take a needle and (gently) blow up the balloon. Let the water flow out of your pussy.
Thank you for this idea! Now I will have to buy the balloons first then I'll tell you how it goes.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:32 PM   #7
droptokon

If I understand correctly you are simply looking for ways to keep yourself stimulated as simply as possible. So the obvious one is that every time you use the toilet and every time you shower you must masturbate, using just your fingers, until you edge, pause for 1 minute then edge again.
As you have no toys to use you should also have something inserted at all times, try a ping pong ball or golf ball (washed well first) or even a hard boiled egg. Each time you masturbate this should be removed and rewashed. If you can find a couple of items swap them throughout the day.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:36 PM   #8
Newbietrying

I forgot to mention one thing. Fingers (unless they are someone else's, don't make me feel a thing) :/
Old 07-11-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I should clarify, in my dare, toys are allowed for edging. Whatever gets you to within 10 seconds of orgasm is fine.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #10
droptokon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbietrying View Post
I forgot to mention one thing. Fingers (unless they are someone else's, don't make me feel a thing) :/
Ok well still try the inserted items I described above, the boiled egg really is a good one. If you can take it try two, they bump together when you walk and are interesting...
Old 07-12-2014, 02:32 AM   #11
Unitman2

Well, to make you work a bit on edge, you can't go to the bathroom inside -that's all - good luck.
Unitman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:13 AM   #12
Preacher

Couple of ideas which may help keep you aroused.
  1. Wear a knotted crotch rope all day (so it rubs and teases)
  2. Don't cum for at least a week at a time
  3. Insert your favourite pussy toy and keep it in with the crotch rope. Try going out with it in off added naughtiness
  4. Get some Ben Wa Balls or Vibrating Egg Vibe
  5. Don't wear any panties
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:07 AM   #13
Newbietrying

This is the best one yet, unitman.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:08 AM   #14
Newbietrying

I don't have toys, preacher
Old 07-12-2014, 10:49 AM   #15
Unitman2

Keep us updated on your progress, it would nice to know perhaps day-by-day.
Unitman2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adult, horny girl, pussy, sex addict, stimulation