Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-13-2021, 10:20 PM   #1
trevorcurrently
Baby Member

Pencil Detention Punishment Ideas

Hi! I joined this site because I need to be taught a lesson.

I have been staying up, procrastinating, and overall engaging in bad behavior recently. Thus, I'm going to give myself a detention for a few hours, where I'll be doing the punishments that I receive. Hopefully I'll really regret my actions.

Ideas(?):
- Grounding related I can probably do.
- Writing is also doable, either handwritten or typed.
- Physical punishment works as long as I can be subtle (I don't want to aggravate my neighbors)
- Any other menial task.

Thank you!!

Hard Limits:
- Nudity
- Toilet related
- Social suicide
trevorcurrently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 04:56 AM   #2
playful_slut

I often find that a healthy dose of adrenaline can help me get moving when it comes to procrastination. So, let’s get physical!

Start off with some basic stretching. After that, we’re going to move onto some stress positions! Start with a wall sit for one minute. Make sure your spine is aligned with the wall and your knees are bent 90 degrees. No cheating!

Next, we’ll move onto planking. Get into a nice strong plank and make sure your back is straight. Again, we’ll do one minute.

Squats are next! 3 sets of 20 for a total of 60 with a minute rest in between. Don’t extend your knees too far!

Finally, push-ups. Do as many as you can, and on your knees if you absolutely need to.

During all of this, I want you to really think about how you should have done all of the things you put off, but that you’ll make the steps towards improving. Improving your health and fitness is a great way to start!

Also, look up any tutorials on form if you need it. I want you to feel the pain that comes with working out, but I don’t want you to really end up hurting something!

Dislikes: Extreme pain, anal, ice

Limits: Public, blood, pee or poop

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94169
playful_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 03:51 AM   #3
aboveyou

Find a corner in your house that has hard wood floors or tiles. Poor some uncooked rice onto the floor and kneel on it for 10 minutes. While kneeling think about all the reasons you deserve this and what you will do to fix them.

Submissive and Slaves may contact me here on on kik regarding the following (FEMALE ONLY)

Those seeking to be
-Owned and given structure
-Inspected
-Denied
-Punished
-Controlled
-Anything else that your submissive heart may desire

You may call me 'Sir'

kik
forever.above.you

I am looking for a submissive to call my own
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post5220414