Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-10-2017, 12:54 AM   #1
CaptainCruel

Default Extremely Filthy Whore 2017 Year Rules (Females only)

I have decided to remove this dare do to my lack of understanding what this site appreciates. I had focused too strongly on fantasy and made dangerous challenges that were unsafe and I have chosen to remove the post altogether. This is the best way I can think to make sure no one attempts any unsafe challenges. Moderation could feel free to remove this post if that is allowed by the site. I apologize if I have offended anyone.

Last edited by CaptainCruel; 01-10-2017 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Misunderstood Peoples Acceptance of Fantasy
CaptainCruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:21 AM   #2
harry

51. You must gain entrance to an Ivy League School and be disqualified from your degree for sexual harassment.
52. You may only come at the hands of a Nazi war criminal
53. No eating all year
54. You must contract leprosy and move to a lepers colony

I hope you never come into contact with anyone deranged enough to follow through with your desires.

Humiliation/Embarrassment, Silly Challenges, Messy, Wedgies, Light Pain, Predicament, Imaginative dares and deviant minds.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80975
harry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to harry for this post:
Old 01-10-2017, 09:20 AM   #3
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So I did the original slut dare and loved it. I've done a lot of other things people would consider extreme. But this dare is ridiculous and unrealistic.

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:52 AM   #4
CaptainCruel

Yes, I agree this is quite outlandish and mostly impossible and dangerous. That's sorta what I was going for as I have enjoyed alot of the other ridiculous challenges on here. I apologize if that annoys some of you who take these dares real seriously. Truthfully I don't expect or want anyone to follow through with this, but I have always enjoyed people playing along. Sorry if that is not in the spirit of the site. I just came up with a bunch of crazy dumb ideas after reading some things on here and wanted to try writing them out. Sorry!
Old 01-10-2017, 10:55 AM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

My wife and her friend have done the other slut dares, they might even do those dares again...theres no way they would do this. If anyone replies with details of completing this dare it would be pure fantasy.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:11 AM   #6
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

I get the feeling you don't quite "understand" the site then. This isn't for just making up fantasy and pretending things (though I'll admit some do). The idea is to actual post realistic dares and challenges and people actually do them. Some may be harsher than others, but there's a severe difference between a bit of risk and complete social (and after completing it, possibly actual) suicide as in this one.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:53 PM   #7
CaptainCruel

Yeah I can totally understand that. As I said sorry if this is not in line with what the site is all about. I have requested to have the post removed if possible so hopefully I didn't offend anyone too much. I didn't think anywould be stupid enough to do any of this but was focusing more on the fantasy replies I had seen in other posts. Again sorry!
Old 01-11-2017, 04:24 AM   #8
SeriousAutmn

you put much effort in this. Why don't you turn it into a story and post it in the story section? Like about someone that actually dared to do the dare and now we read about what she's going through?
SeriousAutmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:41 PM   #9
DemonDare

I like serious autumn's idea, it would definitely make for interesting reading!
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk