Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Signature Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2015, 08:03 PM   #9
leahjms

I asked for dare set #1, and I loved it, here it my report:
for phase 1, I rolled a 3, and rub my nipples for 3 minutes. the teasing made my cunt so wet!
phase 2, I rolled a 4, so I clipped my nipples for 4 minutes, and I spanked each tit, each ass cheek, and my pussy 20 times each, and then jiggled my tits 12 times. jiggling my tits made the clips hurt so much more and my cunt was dripping at this point.

phase 3, i rolled a 4, so I took 4 ice cubes and rubbed them all over my tits, especially my nipples, and then trailed down to my cunt. like I said I had never used ice before this, so the feeling of it was so intense. I may have cheated and used a few extra ice cubes they felt so good on my clit, and after I reubbed them all over and they melted a bit, I stuck the rest of the cube in my pussy.

phase 4 was my favorite part. I rolled a 1, so I was only allowed to edge once. my pussy was sill pretty numb from the ice, so it took a long time to reach the edge, but the degradation on being fucked like a dog was so hot that i kept on moaning and humping my hand like a little slut.

my cunt was sooo wet (from all the teasing, and edging, and ice of course), so in phase 5 was easy to soak the shirt. I rolled a 4, so I had to hump the corner of my bed for 8 minutes, and my pussy was screaming to cum. I reached the edge about 3 times toward the end, but I had to hold off, and I was struggling to not moan too loud!!

in phase 6 i rolled at 5, so I had to masturbate for 10 minutes without cumming, and it was torture!! I mostly rubbed my clit and spanked my pussy for the 10 minutes, because if i touched myself and more, i was afraid i would cum. i edged another 2 times with the shirt in my cunt, and it got soaked with my juices and the leftover ice.

in the last phase, i rolled a 1 and i was so disappointed i didn't have much time to cum but i rubbed my clit (it was so sensitive now!!) and i came within seconds as soon as my fingers touched it. my orgasm was so intense and i think it lasted about the whole 3 minutes. i just kept cumming over and over, probably 3 times in total, it was crazy!!
limits: anal, family, poop, piss, public, pics/videos
PM Dares
leahjms is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk