Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-27-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
znahte23

Male 23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post)

23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post)

Intro :
  • It's been a while since the last time i'm on GD. I was busy with my University stuff. Having less lecturer for the last semester, i'm here again to find either a slave or a sub to build a serious relationship (Obviously as Master Slave, or Dom Sub).

About Me :
  • Making it short, i'm a 23 Years old Male studying in UK, i'm originally Asian came to UK for my Master Degree. I'm around 175 cm tall and 65 kg-ish, people said i have a young appearance(Asian DNA ftw) and probably semi-fit body because basically i don't really saving fats but not skinny as well.
  • I love playing games a lot, i play a wide range of games, playing music instruments, watching anime or reading manga and drawing. As personality i could say i have a warm and caring personality, possessive, and demanding. I can be strict when needed and discipline.

About Me as a Dom :
  • I'm not an expert myself, i've been a dom for around 2 years for now. Mostly being a Daddy rather than be a Master. I have some experiences but i'm also learning, i love to explore my Sub's likes and dislikes together with me.
  • As a dom, my ex slaves and little girls said i have basically all the personality i brag about. Warm, caring, possessive, demanding, sometimes strict and discipline. I will also adapt to my Sub about what they likes and dislikes.
  • About photos and videos which is been a problem for most Sub here, i'm not looking for photos or videos in early relationships. I understand it needs time and trust.

What I'm Looking for :
To make this easier to read i will make it into points :
  • A Sub Female age below 35 Years Old.
  • Highly preferably someone from UK but if you are not and interested you might contact me.
  • Looking for a long term relationship.
  • Someone who also able to be my friend not only my Sub.
  • Obidient.
  • Someone who love to talk and sharing about stuffs.
  • Will be great if we share same hobbies as well.
Basically as you can see, i'm looking someone who can be my sub but also my friend in a long term relationship. Obviously all the things mentioned above are my preferences we can talk about it if you interested in me.

Interested ?
If you interested you can drop me message on GD, or KiK me at : znahte23, tell me about yourself as you message me, saying single Hi will be ignored.

Cheers.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:51 PM   #2
Mitsu
Account Banned

Your ad is pretty good and thank you for your interest I've reached my limit of pm messages so i have to wait a bit before I can reply. Almost an hour apparently.

Advertisements
Kink Talk