Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-10-2024, 01:09 PM   #1
Amsterdom

Male 35/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (pain / serious)

35/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (pain / serious)

Hi everyone!

Thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read my ad.

This is ad is written to find a serious, commited, submissive woman. Who besides looking for a dom, is also looking for friendship, a deeper connection and long term commitment. If you are looking to have your fantasies fullfilled or just play around, I'm probably not your guy and it's not worth reading this entire ad. If you are looking for something more than "just getting off and checking off your wishlist", please continue to read.

I have been gone for a while, but life got quieter and I have time to commit to something serious and wonderful again so here I am. If I talked to you in the past and we had a connection but it didn’t get anywhere because I met someone already, feel free to reach out.

I'm Patrick, I'm 35 and I am Dutch, I live in Amsterdam.
My looks are what you think of when thinking of a Dutch guy, tall, blond, blue eyes. I work in the creative industry and work from an office. I have a dry, sarcastic sense of humor. When I am not working I love to be in nature, going on hikes or just sitting somewhere enjoying what I see around me. Spending time with friends or family, having a few beer and enjoying some good food, enjoy the good things about life.

Me as a dominant
Being dominant always came natural to me. In day to day life I am a leader, I take charge and make things happen. I am not the kind of person that does it at any cost, over other peoples back. I always try to motivate people, get the best out of them and make them feel appreciated. If there are problems I will step up and fix it or take the blame, keeping m team out of trouble. I'm responsible in the end, so it doesn't matter who made a mistake, it has to be solved and we don't have to put the blame on anyone, I'll take the fall.

In a d/s relationship I have the same approach. I can be strict and demanding, if you're into pain I'll make you suffer like never before. Not because I want to hurt you, but it feels so good seeing my little girl motivated and eager to do that for me. What’s very important to me is that my sub feels safe, comfortable, appreciated, loved and happy. Getting the best out of me, herself and our relationship.

Ofcourse I enjoy playing with my sub, seeing her eagerness to please and seeing her commitment, but what I value most is a deeper connection, a friendship. I want us to be able to talk about more than just bdsm related things. I want to be your friend, be your safe haven, be there for you during the good times, but also the bad. I want to be someone you feel comfortable with and be there for you when you need someone. Someone you want to talk to about your day, the weather, what's on your mind, how you’re craving to suffer for me, anything.

I tend to talk a lot. I want to make sure my sub feel safe and comfortable and is enjoying herself. I also find it important to know you are happy and you feel like your needs are fullfilled as well. I can be mean when having a session or giving you a task, but I care about you and want to know how you feel about things. It's not just about my needs, a d/s relationship is about evolving together, growing, improving and working towards mutually enjoyable goals.

In my opinion the solid foundation needed for a sustainable, long term d/s relationship is friendship and a deeper connection.

I am not here to ruin your life or take control over your day to day life, that's not what I enjoy. People have friends, family, a job and hobbies, I respect that and want you to keep enjoy that part of your life. I do want to become part of that life, one of your friends, someone you enjoy talking to.

I don't want either of us to feel like we are playing a "role". I prefer letting things evolve naturally. I am open minded and there's not much I don't enjoy so I don't really have a wishlist of things I want from you. Your mindset is more important to me. As well as being on your mind. The perfect scenario for me is when we reach a point where I am on your mind all the time, you feeling eager to please me and thinking about me throughout the day. A situation where you are looking forward to talk to me and will text me whenever you can or feel like talking.

Who are you?
You are looking for something long term, something serious, a friendship and something that goes beyond just some random sessions.
You're honest, open minded, loyal and committed. Eager to please and naturally submissive.

You enjoy the mental pleasure and satisfaction of pleasing your dom over your own physcal pleasure. Not that there won't be any for you, but that's the mindset I'm looking for.
Your apprearance is not important to me, I love the female body and enjoy looking at any form, shape and color. Your age is also not important as long as you're of legal age.

It would be amazing if you’re a masochist. If you can enjoy an little bit of pain, a bit more or even are willing to go to the extremes. I would gladly skewer your bruised tits if you’re into it. Mark your thighs with a cane. Make you feel sore for days. I’m sadistic at heart and get pretty brutal if pain is your cup of tea. Your suffering just makes me want to cause more pain, it’s so beautiful to see.

But please feel free to respond if you’re not a masochist. It’s something I can live without and still be happy with my sub. Wouldn’t miss it for a day when I am with a wonderful sub.

And ofcourse as I mentioned before, open minded, not afraid to try new things and push yourself.

What I will never do
I will never violate your trust, your limits or mentally destroy you.
Everyone has limits and I will respect them.
I will never push you beyond what you feel comfortable with, communication is key and I want you to feel comfortable saying no to things or explain how you feel about certain things.
I also won't make you do anything illegal or something that could potentioly ruin your social life or career. And scat is something I am not into and won't make you do.

Technicall hidden public might be illegal? But that's something I do enjoy. I won't make you walk down the street naked, but I do enjoy seeing you outdoor or in your car, dressing room in a store, whatever. Only when you feel like you can do something without getting caught though. As much as I enjoy it, my priority will always be to keep you safe.

Means of contact
I prefer using kik and or skype, but am open to other ways of contact if that would work better for you (no snapchat though, I hate it haha).

Visual content
I won't expect nor ask you to send anything from the word go, but I am looking for someone who is okay with sending pictures and video's once we know it's serious and we are going to attempt to make it work long term. Maybe going on cam on skype as well.
I will never ask you to show your face and nudity in the same frame, I probably would even tell you not to send that even if you wanted to. Privacy is important and I would never ask or expect something that I wouldn't do myself.

I am not the kind of person that demands pictures of video's without sending anything myself. I am okay with verifying who I am and sharing if that's something my sub enjoys.

How to apply
Are you still here? great? Thank you for reading my ad. I hope it is clear and makes sense.

Please apply through pm.
I will reply to every serious response.
Please take some time to write a decent reply, I won't respond if I receive a message with 3 lines or just saying "I want to be your sub".

What I am mostly interested in is who you are and what you look for in a d/s relationship. i don't mean likes and limits, but what you find important and hope to get out of it.

I hope my add is cohesive and not too repetitive. My add brain is all over the place when I am writing things like this and it’s hard to keep track of what I wrote and the words I used

Looking forward to reading your replies.

And of course, have a nice day y'all!
Amsterdom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Amsterdom for this post:
Old 04-13-2024, 12:05 PM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

That was a well written ad with a nice approach and spirit so good luck.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk