Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Default Public Toilets

I went into town today with the intention of carrying out a dare in the public toilets. Unfortunately every single one I know of is now closed. This means I have to go to the next town over to do such a dare. This lack of availability got me wondering...

What's the most daring thing you've ever done in public toilets?

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anonimousbob for this post:
Old 11-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
evie.sub
gD king

outside cubicle got naked except heels, left clothes there, got in cubicle, door unlocked, edged 5x, waited till other people were there, orgasmed till they left (4x in a row), got back out, luckely clothes still there, got clothes back on and walked home with dripping pussy.
this was at a toilet at mcdonalds
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #3
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

I have got naked in a cubicle in summer, I only had shorts, t-shirt and flip flops on. Masturbated till orgasm. Couldn't bring myself to step out side the cubicle. But have done so in other places.

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

Well dis is a dare I gave to one of my slaves......a guy.

First I told em to find a distant toilet....one on a highway or smthin where there ain't more dan 2-3 ppl at a time.
Then, he had a week. He was supposed to find 5 good looking guys who will use him as their toilet. Poop n shit. He was to ask in his normal voice so that if there was more than one person, they'd knw wat kinda slave / person he is.

This entire thing was to take place in a public toilet of his choice.

He did conplete the task....the details are another amusing story xD

P.S ya I knw its a bit xtreme, bt each one to his own fetish, right ?? ; )
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default public toilet

I drove in just a pair of shorts to a public carpark at a local tourist spot and parked the other end of the carpark took off my shorts and when I thought it was all clear got out locked the car and walked to the toilet edged for a while then while I was still hard walked back to the car .stood behind the car till I came ,got back in the car and drove home naked loved it and have done it a few times since .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I made $325 one time because a couple of years ago, I was dared to go to a public restroom along the interstate. I had to sit there for 5 hours and suck the men who wanted it. The money I made was all tip money they gave me.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #7
rachelusissy

my wife had me do a toilet dare , i was dressed in girls clothes under male clothes she took me in car to toilets used by gay men my dare was to stand at urinal drop trousers to show stockings suspenders wank my winkie and stand for 5 minutes , i stood as 2 gay men had a wank looking at me
rachelusissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Nick
Distinguished Member

outside of the stalls, butt naked and I masturbated til I edged. Quite a rush especially since there was no door (just a hallway) for an entrance, so any one could have walked in and I wouldnt have heard them until it was too late.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #9
Smokey69

Stripped naked outside the cubicle, edged 3 times & took few pics as proof
It was a dare and i was not allowed to cum so i ended up walking home with my cock throbbing and begging for attention. ;P

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #10
pandora_tgirl

Did once kiss the toilet seat (and left a visible lipstick mark on it). It was a lesbian party and I was there... I was the only person wearing a bright red lipstick and after that many girls spotted me and start to laugh... it was embarrassing but very funny. I would like to receive new toilet dares... I'm turned on by the filth you may find in a public toilet, so...
Likes: humiliations, semi/public actions, filth play, garbage, trash, toilet, food play, dirt, licking, orally service, (used) condoms, sluts, swallowing, teasing, photography, glory holes, occasional prostitution

Dislikes: blood, illegal, (lot of) pain, permanent marks, dangerous situations, (too big) insertions, implying family or friends
pandora_tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
pandora_tgirl

C'mon, nobody wants to put filthy tasks on me ?
Likes: humiliations, semi/public actions, filth play, garbage, trash, toilet, food play, dirt, licking, orally service, (used) condoms, sluts, swallowing, teasing, photography, glory holes, occasional prostitution

Dislikes: blood, illegal, (lot of) pain, permanent marks, dangerous situations, (too big) insertions, implying family or friends
Old 12-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #12
SissyJessica

i stripped naked and masturbated, and sometimes if im wearing sexy panties (im a guy) ive made sure that they are on the floor around my ankles where anyone could peek at them from under the adjacent stall.

pandora, this is a truth thread, so maybe that's why no-one has dared you. you should start a dare thread for public toilet dares. I'd post there too.
SissyJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #13
pandora_tgirl

Thank you for the advice, Jessica

Old 12-16-2012, 05:46 AM   #14
switch-dude

Had sex...
more them once
switch-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #15
321tt
Distinguished Member

Well, wanked to orgasm in girl panties, with shirt rolled up and trousers down to knees. But before that, I visited two other toilets and edged there several times.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk