Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2022, 03:34 PM   #16
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

I will add another BEAD 5 and ENEMA
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 04:54 PM   #17
SluttySarah

Ok, about to start! Bead count is 57, and 8 enema posts have been made, for 2.4L split across enemas (on top of a recurring 900mL base amount).

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 12:42 PM   #18
Smmaster69

Enema and bead 5

Limits:
No face, scat, family
Torturing others, giving dares, puting things in someone's ass and the list goes on general synopsis I enjoy training subs and slaves
Smmaster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 09:12 PM   #19
SluttySarah

Default Report

Hi, sorry for the late report. I actually couldn't complete it all in one day but had to split it into two. I wrote down most of how I felt during the first day already though so I didn't forget! I took a 2.1L enema on each day, which is actually a new record for me!! The most I've ever taken is 1.5L and although I had some bad cramps past 1.2L (the 4th bottle, since my enema bottle holds 300mL), I somehow managed to persevere until I got to 2.1L. It was a really interesting experience as I took it in the shower to prevent any messy accidents, and I could see my belly getting a bit distended and swell up as I pushed more water in. It also felt incredibly tight and surprisingly heavy whenever I stood up to place the enema bottle against the shower head to refill it with water. I had already cleaned myself out using a few other enemas earlier (both yesterday and today), so I was empty inside which I think made it a bit easier.

Trying to insert the beads so deep was soo difficult. The very first time inserting it I only managed to get 8 beads in (the first bead 3 and bead 5) before being unable to take it any deeper. The first 4 or 5 beads went in pretty smoothly, although since the tip is so small and bendy, it took a bit of trying to get it in. At around the 6th bead though it got noticeably harder and I had slowly work the beads in me.
With 8 beads in me, I was unable to take in 4 beads, which with my previous rules means I should insert 1d3 beads 4 times. But I quickly realized it would be impossible to keep up. Hence I decided to go with the rule that I would insert only one extra bead each time I removed the toy, and just let any beads I could not insert carry over.

The bead 4 after meant I removed the entire toy and inserted 5 beads. Although my ass is stuck way up in the air, the suction cup base let me attach it to the wall, and I took the 5 minutes between tasks as an oppurtunity to type this out. After this was a lot of bead 5 posts, but on the first one, I managed, after lots of pushing, to get 10 beads in me! Trying to keep them in me for 5 minutes did feel really weird though as it was so deep inside me and I was kind of afraid to move about. After that I obviously couldn't fit anymore so had to pull it all out (which feels absolutely amazing!) and insert 5+1 beads again. This felt like it took forever, inserting 5 beads, which always got to 6 or 7 beads into me, or pushed me to my limit of 10 beads and I had to restart. I finished completing the bead 5 from Iani's post (2 posts before my comment), or in other words completed 42 of the 57 bead count. In total I believe I had the beaded anal snake in and out of me a total of 5 times, the first time going 8 deep, then 3 times going 10 deep, and the last time going 8 beads deep (since I reinserted 4 times, 4 beads were added so 46 was the actual number of beads inserted). I was way too sore at this point and it had started to hurt when I pushed in the larger beads as my poor asshole had been stretched out and rubbed past over and over for over an hour. I decided to take a break as I was busy the next morning (today's morning).

I have just finished the task now, starting by taking the second 2.1L enema today. It was again a few moments of scary cramping which hurt but I always managed to adjust myself so it went away after a bit. I also tried to do it as fast as possible so I would be done before getting too many cramps. Again, the fullness and heaviness was a really kinky feeling, especially when I had to stand up and raise my arm up to bring the enema bottle to the showerhead. The remaining 3 bead 5 tasks were not too bad, I took it to all 10 beads once (it hurt quite a bit especially past the 6th bead since my asshole was still a little sensitive from yesterday and the stretching didn't help), then removed it and inserted 6 (5+1) beads again to complete my task. I saw one last post by SerBlack which was before I completed today's beaded anal snake insertions, but it was not in the original 24 hour period so I did not count it.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 06-12-2022, 06:01 AM   #20
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Enema and bead 5.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk