Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 03:48 AM   #1
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyT View Post
I did more. I did 50 minutes of cornertime.

I have a feeling, that I have to do this. One reason is because I promies earlier. And I want beat my cornertime record, which was 45 minutes. And also I thought that I need punishemnt. And what woukd be better punishment than long cornertime with bare bottom.

First all music and tv off. Absolutely silence. Then pants and underpants down. I left only t-shirt. I set timer 50 minutes and 10 seconds and walked to the corner. I put my nose to the wall and hands behind my back.

It started. It was very familiar. It's not first cornertime for me. I kept my nose to corner and my position straight. I thought I earned this cornertime. I thought it was punishment. But it would have been better if some strict lady would have been watching me. But I was there alone.

Middle of the cornertime. Little bit booring. But so it's supposed to be. Cornetime it's punishment. No easy. And no funny. I kept my position. Nose to the wall and I stood straight. How much time was left? I could not now. I just processor my cornertime. Like school in childhood. But there did not have to stand pants and underpants down. I imagined if there was somebody watching me. I stood in the corner with bare bottom. Very embarrassing.

Finally. Clock ringing. It was over. Fifty minutes cornertime. I was quite proud to myself. It was done.
Dear NaughtyT, thanks a lot for doing this cornertime for me.
The times get close to an hour, it now becomes really hard. I really enjoy every single participant on this thread who "did more". I really enjoy how every extra 5 minutes makes this harder.

It's interesting how you mention you wanted to imagine a strict lady watching you. Indeed that makes it hotter. I enjoy giving my pet cornertime. If she gets it, I am mostly present the whole time. She then knows she does it for me. Like you say, that adds to the sensation. For me as a dom that also gives a great sensation. Just knowing, live, that my pet is doing her cornertime while I can just walk freely.

So,... yeah,.. I can imagine you liked getting yourself the feeling of being watched. For everybody who wants to join later,.. feel free to imagine me watching you. In a sense I do that. I really enjoy handing out cornertime and I really enjoy the reports your write. If you want you can announce your attempt on this thread, but if you announce I expect you to do it within 24 hours. That way you can be assured I am "somewhat" watching you.

It's great how you were able to get yourself in the "punished" mode. It's true, you wanted to beat your record and also you promised to do it. I was actually looking forward to your contribution.

I recognize how your thoughts started drifting, how thoughts from childhood came-up that were buried somewhere. With the drifting you clearly lost awareness of time. I assume you got into some sort of zen-state. Indeed,.. suddenly more or less as a surprise, the timer went off.
Like tulipJ you felt good after the cornertime. I can only say,.. true,.. that's an other reason why I like it. Most peopel feel good afterwards.

Thanks for doing my dare.
I am happy to carry your name in my signature for a while.

50minutes has been done........ who does more?

Note: everybody who participates can expect a personal reaction from me but that can take a day. I need to choose a quite time to write a good and serious reaction.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 02-04-2017, 04:34 AM   #2
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

I'm probably gonna do the next corner time . Last night I read a book that the guy was kneeling and the girl with a gun pointing at him said He will die by her friend(a sniper) if he moves then she left and the guy was so desperate Lol cuz he didn't know if there is any sniper or not. I liked the corner time idea so today I found this thread . I did 8 hours corner time when I was 12 . My mom made me to do it . It was one of the hardest I ever done . So one hour would be nothing to me If I have enough time .
Wait for me , I'm coming for this round
Old 02-05-2017, 12:03 PM   #3
NaughtyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Dear NaughtyT, thanks a lot for doing this cornertime for me.
The times get close to an hour, it now becomes really hard. I really enjoy every single participant on this thread who "did more". I really enjoy how every extra 5 minutes makes this harder.

It's interesting how you mention you wanted to imagine a strict lady watching you. Indeed that makes it hotter. I enjoy giving my pet cornertime. If she gets it, I am mostly present the whole time. She then knows she does it for me. Like you say, that adds to the sensation. For me as a dom that also gives a great sensation. Just knowing, live, that my pet is doing her cornertime while I can just walk freely.

So,... yeah,.. I can imagine you liked getting yourself the feeling of being watched. For everybody who wants to join later,.. feel free to imagine me watching you. In a sense I do that. I really enjoy handing out cornertime and I really enjoy the reports your write. If you want you can announce your attempt on this thread, but if you announce I expect you to do it within 24 hours. That way you can be assured I am "somewhat" watching you.

It's great how you were able to get yourself in the "punished" mode. It's true, you wanted to beat your record and also you promised to do it. I was actually looking forward to your contribution.

I recognize how your thoughts started drifting, how thoughts from childhood came-up that were buried somewhere. With the drifting you clearly lost awareness of time. I assume you got into some sort of zen-state. Indeed,.. suddenly more or less as a surprise, the timer went off.
Like tulipJ you felt good after the cornertime. I can only say,.. true,.. that's an other reason why I like it. Most peopel feel good afterwards.

Thanks for doing my dare.
I am happy to carry your name in my signature for a while.

50minutes has been done........ who does more?

Note: everybody who participates can expect a personal reaction from me but that can take a day. I need to choose a quite time to write a good and serious reaction.
That was quite hard. But not impossible. I think that makes good for me.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:44 AM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

x- Check how much corner time the last poster that included a report did.
x- add 5 minutes
x- Set a timer and do it:
-x--- facing a wall
-x--- pants down
-x--- nose pressed to the wall, no coin between nose and wall
-x--- hands on the back handcuffed
Old 03-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #5
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default 105 minutes

Okay first of all wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for coming up with this idea. And to say thank you to him for saving the 105 min slot for wunnolf to do.
Prep work –
Okay seeing how this is supposed to be boring, painless corner time wunnolf had no pain leading up to this making it slightly harder cause she is a painslut.
- Got naked – stripping brought about something slightly embarrassing to this and thus turned it into something making wunnolf more horny. Also, lubed up wunnolf’s bunny tail and pushed in her ass.
- Placed a towel on the floor folded in half. This was to give a slight cushion to the floor, and to catch the drool that would undoubtable start coming out soon. Placed ball gag in mouth, tying it tight enough so it didn’t fall out. And cuffing hands behind back. And kneels on towel pushing nose to wall.
Started timer on phone through Siri and away we went.
In the beginning –
The start even for the normal times at night which have only gotten up to just over an hour the start is always the longest. Wunnolf spends time running through everything she still needed to do that day and the order when it needed to be done. But realizing that until the timer went off she was stuck in that spot. Everything else could wait until this time had been paid.
The middle –
During the middle part. Usually just after the drool starts falling from her chin and down her boobs does it become slowly obvious that she doesn’t care about the situation that she is in. Wunnolf’s mind slowly slips into a fact that she doesn’t care about how gross anything is. That this corner time will make Sire happy and that is all that matters.
The end –
By this point wunnolf is fully in sub mode. Barely hearing the alarm go off at the end. It went through the song part way before wunnolf realized that it was going.
Her nose is slightly sore for being up against the wall for so long. The towel is wet because of the drool that’s fallen onto it. Some of it ran down and got onto wunnolf’s lower areas. Arms are slightly stiff which is why this has taken about 30 mins to write, they aren’t working properly yet. During this corner time none of these things caused any pain so it meant that corner time was just as boring as ever. The gag ensured that wunnolf couldn’t talk her thoughts out, while pressing her nose against the wall and forcing her to be naked made her feel degraded a bit and humiliated for the fact that she had put herself in this position.
All in all Sir Sam this was an interesting 1h45m. Might come back and do another one if you can get this up to 2h30m, you never know!

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 03-03-2017, 07:42 AM   #6
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Okay first of all wunnolf would like to thank Sir Sam for coming up with this idea. And to say thank you to him for saving the 105 min slot for wunnolf to do.
Prep work –
Okay seeing how this is supposed to be boring, painless corner time wunnolf had no pain leading up to this making it slightly harder cause she is a painslut.
- Got naked – stripping brought about something slightly embarrassing to this and thus turned it into something making wunnolf more horny. Also, lubed up wunnolf’s bunny tail and pushed in her ass.
- Placed a towel on the floor folded in half. This was to give a slight cushion to the floor, and to catch the drool that would undoubtable start coming out soon. Placed ball gag in mouth, tying it tight enough so it didn’t fall out. And cuffing hands behind back. And kneels on towel pushing nose to wall.
Started timer on phone through Siri and away we went.
In the beginning –
The start even for the normal times at night which have only gotten up to just over an hour the start is always the longest. Wunnolf spends time running through everything she still needed to do that day and the order when it needed to be done. But realizing that until the timer went off she was stuck in that spot. Everything else could wait until this time had been paid.
The middle –
During the middle part. Usually just after the drool starts falling from her chin and down her boobs does it become slowly obvious that she doesn’t care about the situation that she is in. Wunnolf’s mind slowly slips into a fact that she doesn’t care about how gross anything is. That this corner time will make Sire happy and that is all that matters.
The end –
By this point wunnolf is fully in sub mode. Barely hearing the alarm go off at the end. It went through the song part way before wunnolf realized that it was going.
Her nose is slightly sore for being up against the wall for so long. The towel is wet because of the drool that’s fallen onto it. Some of it ran down and got onto wunnolf’s lower areas. Arms are slightly stiff which is why this has taken about 30 mins to write, they aren’t working properly yet. During this corner time none of these things caused any pain so it meant that corner time was just as boring as ever. The gag ensured that wunnolf couldn’t talk her thoughts out, while pressing her nose against the wall and forcing her to be naked made her feel degraded a bit and humiliated for the fact that she had put herself in this position.
All in all Sir Sam this was an interesting 1h45m. Might come back and do another one if you can get this up to 2h30m, you never know!
Thanks for doing my dare!
You did well!
It was ok to make it a bit harder, you clearly knew what you could take. The main thing is that the distaction should not overwhelm or even disallow you to do it. It clearly helpd you, that is ok.
Yes i'm sure being naked and pressing the nose to the wall gets you a degrading feeling. Actually,... That's the intend.

So,... Yes starting gave you all the thoughts. Still thinking about all that matters.
Then in the middle it got nice. I like the drooling. Nice drooling,.. Nice wetted tits. I'm sure you felt very submissive. Drooling,... And far from the end. Drifting into subspace makes it easier i guess. Losing track of time.
At the end that clearly was like that. It's amazing.... 1 hour and 45 minutes,... And still not longing for the alarm.
Yes i guess you will need to do the 2h30m if that point gets hit. You can take it, there is more to explore.

It's amazing. You did well.
Your report is greatly appreciated!

It's great to see how different people experience things very different.
Especially now the times get very serious reading he reports is a delight.

Anyway...... 105 minutes has been done..... The devious thread calls for "just" 5 minutes more. 110 minutes is challenged!!! Open to be claimed and locked to give you a window of 72 hours to execute.

The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 03-04-2017, 04:19 AM   #7
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

My birthday is Sunday, March 5th (tomorrow) so someone should do corner time tomorrow so I can read more reports by others. Pretty please? Hehe. I really want to see others do this.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:56 AM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
My birthday is Sunday, March 5th (tomorrow) so someone should do corner time tomorrow so I can read more reports by others. Pretty please? Hehe. I really want to see others do this.
Aww too bad that you were teasing me by making my corner time longer. I might have done you the favour otherwise
Have a lovely birthday tomorrow though!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 03-05-2017, 12:04 AM   #9
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
Well,... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I would indeed hope someone would surprise you with 110mintues of boring nothing and a really long and detailed report.

All.....
Rewards are double today!!!
A comment from me & a place in my signature.
AND
Thankfullness of kay878

(and besides that you will feel being a real hero)

Old 03-11-2017, 08:05 AM   #10
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Hello everyone! I served 30 minutes of corner time in this thread and I thought it was about time to do it again, so, here I go!

I did more, I did 110 minutes of cornertime!

- How did you experience your corner time?

I served my corner time punishment in total silence. I set my timer for 110 minutes, then removed all clothing, with the exception of a super shiny silver metallic thong. I then taped my mouth shut with duct tape and handcuffed my hands behind my back. I then went and put my nose in the corner and began my 110 minutes of corner time.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?

The last time I had to stand in the corner was when I served the 30 minutes earlier in this thread, so now having to stand for 110 minutes with my nose in the corner wasn't something I was looking forward to. I decided though that i was long overdue to spend some time in the corner. This isn't the longest I ever had to stand in the corner (that was 10 hours), although that was quite a few years ago. I taped my mouth shut (I have never done this before) because I have been interrupting people a lot lately and was even told by my friend that I need to learn to KEEP MY BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT!

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?

I think when I thought I was about half done I was thinking how appropriate this punishment really is! Was I having fun, NO WAY, but I was being punished, and punishment IS NOT supposed to be fun! If it was fun, it wouldn't be punishment, right!!! I just kept thinking about my best friend telling me I needed to learn to keep my big fat mouth shut. That really hit home! I was really hating having my mouth taped shut, although appropriate, it was driving me nuts! I was also starting to get impatient (I think because I so badly wanted to get that tape off of my mouth), but knowing that wasn't going to happen until I served my time! Yes, I was getting extremely bored too. I mean, standing with your nose in the corner isn't my idea of a good time. I also reflected on my punishment and that it was embarrassing standing with my nose in the corner and mouth taped shut. I just hoped above everything that my friend didn't show up and catch me in the corner. That would have been very embarrassing.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

Finally! I never thought this was going to end! I guess I'm out of practice and need to stand in the corner more often. As soon as the timer went off, I removed the handcuffs so I could get the tape off of my mouth. Relief, finally! I had the handcuffs a little too tight so my wrists were a little sore too, not to mention my legs getting a little cramped from standing in one place so long. I also was so relieved that my friend didn't catch me in the corner (he actually came in about 20 minutes later. I hope more people will try this to correct bad behavior! I'm hoping this cures my "BIG FAT MOUTH" problem. If not, you will see me here again serving some more corner time punishment.

Now, what's holding everyone back? I know someone out there deserves spending some time in the corner!! Next up, only 115 minutes. Just do it!!!
Thanks!!!
You did well,.. and a great report.
I really like to read how everybody is taking his or her time differently. You took your time with dignity. the way i read it.... something unavoidable. It clearly had to be done.

It is kind of amazing how "accepting" you were. I read no revolt, no upset, no regret. Just a full acceptance of the punishment. Knowing it had to be done. Suffering in silence. Just being bored.
It is truely amazing. You did almost 2 hours. I still read not much escape of thoughts, not much panic, just a full focuss on your ommision, just a full acceptence of your punishment.
Well.... you served 10 hours one day. I must say... That is really amazing. I kind of don't think this thread will reach that. But on the other hand... just an extra 5 minutes with each contribution.......

Anyway,.. you clearly did sweat it-out until the end. You did great. I clearly see you used this as a punishment. I am happy i could give you the punishment and as said,... i really appreciate the report!

110minutes was done!!...... 115 minutes is challenged......

Deserve a place in my signature,.....
Just post in this thread and you can "nail yourself". You can claim and lock the 115minute slot for 72hours.

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk