Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #526
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not?
yes, i like it a lot! i love how real the emotions are.
2. Who is your favourite character? Why?
Nicole, because she is so confused about Evie, and she wants to be used, but also dominate her.
3. Who is your least favourite character? Why?
The guy who is Alyssa's master, he's really creepy, but it makes sense in the story, it wouldn't be completely right without that twist
4. What's your favourite scene?
the crotch rope, how everything made it worse
5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand?
nope
6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.
i'm waiting for Evie and Nicole

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #527
zarastar9
Account Banned

Envelope the fox and the hedgehog survay

i absulutley love the story(sorry for spelling)

definetly EVIE EVIE EVIE EVIE

the cunt who hannah was gonna sleep with

were EVIE dared herself on the train

no boring bits whatsoever

6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character
i wanna se more of EVIE xALYSSA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
zarastar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:29 AM   #528
pokerchamp119

My favourite story on GetDare! Really enjoying it

To start with Evie, now Nicole.

You've got all different personality groups with the characters you've got and the story wouldnt be so good without them so I don't really have a least favourite character.

The first scene on the train (maybe that is just because it is the first scene) but I like them all really.

Nope and nope.

6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.
Whatever you as the author want to put in, you've made very good decisions so far (I know that's not much help, sorry :L )

Looking forward to the next part Leo
pokerchamp119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #529
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 53. Waking Up at St. Krystal's

Evie

There is no way I'm letting you sew up my cunt, Evie thought angrily.

If she was honest with herself, it was not so much the terror and pain that the idea suggested – she was far too horny to be dissuaded by such minor issues – but rather the fact that she was unwilling to be without the pleasure she was feeling at that moment. Her orgasm was approaching, and nothing, not this bossy teacher, not a classroom full of staring girls, was going to stop her getting it.

'But before we stitch that desperate cunt of yours closed, there's one more thing we need to do first, little whore,' the teacher said, taking a flash card and a safety pin out of his desk drawer. 'We can't have anyone mistaking you for a real student.'

Evie watched as he wrote the words "DESPERATE WHORE" across the flash card, breathing heavily, spurred on by the idea that those words were labelling her.

The teacher then fed the safety pin through the top of the flash card, and turned back to Evie.

Her fingers rubbing fast inside her, pleasure thrumming through her entire body, Evie wondered what he had in mind. She had no clothing on which he might pin it to.

Then he took hold of her breast with one hand, his finger and thumb sliding down to pinch her hard nipple, and realisation hit home.

She wanted to stop him, push him away somehow, but her hands weren't responding. Her right hand continued to pleasure her, while her left was pressed against her hip. Why wasn't her body working? Why was she still masturbating?

'N— No,' Evie stammered. 'No, no, no, no, no!'

'Shut up,' he told her, lining the pin up against her sensitive nipple. 'We can't have anyone mistaking you for anything other than the filthy cunt you are.'

The pin pricked into her nipple.

Sharp pain stabbed through Evie's chest. Her entire body froze up, her muscles tense as steel.

'This is a big pin, so it's going to hurt, whore. So be a good little cunt and bear with it til we've got you properly labelled.'

Evie felt herself slip over the edge into orgasm.

Her arms and legs quivered of their own accord as the warmth spread up through her body, from her soaked pussy right up through her tummy and chest. Her breasts flushed hot as the pain intensified in her nipple.

No, she thought. There is no way I'm cumming from this, no way at—ooh, God…

Evie threw her head back and moaned as the pain in her nipple perfectly attuned itself to the pleasure streaking up from her cunt, amplifying it into intense waves that could not be ignored. She moaned, again, one long, endless moan that felt as if every bit of feeling in her body were slowly leaving her as sound.

After what seemed an eternity, the sensations lessened. Evie's eyelids fluttered sleepily as she looked down at her body, expecting to see the wound of her nipple pierced by a large safety pin and a humiliating tag.

'I had no idea you could cum so hard.'

Evie blinked a few times, forcing the sleep from her eyes. Where she'd expected to see her nipple pierced, she instead found Hannah, the girl's lips and tongue caressing Evie's aching but undamaged nipple as she grinned up at her.

Evie flopped her head back into the pillows. A dream.

Now that she was awake, she was becoming more aware of her body. She was naked, soaked through. Every muscle in her body felt as if she'd just run a marathon. Wettest of all was the space between her legs – helped along greatly by the younger girl's little fingers that even now still filled Evie's throbbing cunt.

'Are you going to keep your fingers in me all morning?' Evie asked softly, her head dropping to one side to survey the rest of the room. They were alone but for Emily, who was still fast asleep in the other bed. There was no sign of Jenna or her girlfriend.

'I'd like to,' Hannah replied, her voice light and entirely too awake for whatever time it was. 'But I'd look silly if I got prune fingers from being in your cunt.'

Before Evie could react to that mischievous statement, Hannah sharply withdrew her fingers – Evie reacted to that, letting out an awkward squeak as the aroused walls of her pussy clenched tight – and wiped her wet fingers across Evie's face.

'See, you smell wonderful,' Hannah said innocently as she covered most of Evie's mouth and nose in her own sticky juices.

Evie spluttered, then decided it was time to get her own back.

Reaching down, Evie wrapped her arms around Hannah's body. The younger girl was so skinny and light, making Evie feel as if she'd crush her in her arms. But Evie knew better than to be fooled by that feeling, and hugged Hannah tight against her, then rolled them over so that she was on top.

Hannah blinked at her, surprised, but smiled and happily puckered her lips and closed her eyes as Evie leaned in to kiss her. Right before their lips met, Evie pulled back again, letting the younger girl feel nothing more than her breath against her lips.

Hannah opened her eyes again, looking startlingly desperate.

'Kiss me,' she pleaded, pushing her small chest up against Evie's. 'Kiss me, please.'

'Oh no you don't,' Evie replied softly. It was time for revenge. Evie had no doubt whatsoever that her strange dream had been fuelled almost entirely by Hannah fingering her while she slept. 'You're going to work for my lips,' she told the younger girl.

Pressing back against Hannah's arching body, Evie ground herself down against the younger girl she had pinned down, moving to whisper directly into Hannah's ear.

'I'm not letting you out of this bed until you've not just moaned, but screamed out in orgasm.'

Hannah shivered, her body going limp beneath Evie.

'I'll scream for you,' Hannah whispered. 'I'll scream as loudly as you want me to. Just keep hurting me until you're satisfied.'
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #530
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

wow that last sentence is really powerful
nice job, i love the connection of the dream and hannah.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #531
Destiny15

I love your story so much, it always stays so interesting

dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #532
Jake_NN_Bake

Leo, I would like to congratulate you on bringing me out of my almost one year streak of lurking I feel that this story is well worth breaking the record. Amazing work. I feel like I should be paying for entertainment like this. I read all of it today and would love to be added to the pm list if you don't mind. Here's my answers to the questions.

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not? I love the story! It was so enthralling that I read all of it in a day haha

2. Who is your favourite character? Why? Hannah is probably my favorite as of now. She is so shy at first but she lets go at the perfect moments. I also feel like her inner struggle is something that keeps me reading.

3. Who is your least favourite character? Why? I think I speak for many readers when I say that the Princess is my least favorite. But that was intentional on your part haha.

4. What's your favourite scene? The scene with Hannah and Nicole was my favorite. Mainly because I like Hannah so much.

5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand? None of it was boring, however I did skim the poker rules part quickly because I know how to play already :P

6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes. This is starting to get a bit redundant on my end, but MORE HANNAH! Woo!
Jake_NN_Bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #533
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, another beautifully written chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what Evie does to Hannah now!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:07 AM   #534
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks, everyone. Added new people to the PM list. However:

I WILL BE RESETTING THE PM LIST NEXT WEEK

There's a ton of people on it, most of which haven't commented in months, so I have no idea if they're still reading or just being spammed.

Either comment on the thread or send me a pm if you want to be notified of new updates via PM. I'll be deleting everyone currently on the list unless they reply. Giving you a week's warning~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_NN_Bake View Post
6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes. This is starting to get a bit redundant on my end, but MORE HANNAH! Woo!
Hannah will be a major PoV character in the story
Old 06-16-2012, 04:22 AM   #535
conall
getDare Sweetheart

thanks leo, your writing is amazing, definitely one of the best stories on the site if not the best. keep writing, im loving your work

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:27 AM   #536
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil School Logo!

If there are any artistically or designer minded readers out there who are bored, I'm need a school logo / emblem (google image search 'school logo' if you need examples) for St. Krystal's.

Right now the only limits are:

- The school is called St. Krystal's School for Girls.
- May have a lesbian symbol in it (this isn't super serious after all!)
- Colours aren't currently limited. Pink is fun, the school uniform colours are currently navy blue and green.

So if you're bored and can design something better than I can, PM me your designs or post them in the thread, and if I like one enough I'll use it for the story and its art!
Old 06-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #537
owlart
getDare Devil

This is a quick shield I've done for the school, could probably do with some more work, but as a starting point for you or others I've put it up now. Not sure if the green/blue are the shades you were imagining, but they're very similar to a school uniform I used to see a lot when I was at Uni!

(If you'd like it as an SVG or PDF for editing, PM me)
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #538
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hmm that's interesting, but I think I'd prefer it all be one thing (not have the title outside the shield, but all together.) Something heading along those lines is great, though.

I'm not 100% set on the shades either, but this is a demo tartan thing I made for the winter skirts:

I know this isn't exactly more story to read, but bad luck - I like working on all the other details! (working on a map of the grounds right now.) Once things are more worked out the first post is going to be revamped a lot with new graphics, etc.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #539
owlart
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
[B]Hmm that's interesting, but I think I'd prefer it all be one thing (not have the title outside the shield, but all together.) Something heading along those lines is great, though.

I'm not 100% set on the shades either, but this is a demo tartan thing I made for the winter skirts:
Ok, I'll rework it and see what I can do...
Old 06-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #540
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I love your story but i need to remember not to read it while downstairs. One day itll catch me out!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy