Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2023, 06:31 AM   #1
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Female 18/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (fairly casual)

18/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (fairly casual)

Hi again users of GD!

As a quick glance at my profile and activity will show you, I recently started a thread with the idea of becoming a sub following the rules and tasks given to me by the doms of GetDare. Unfortunately, as I didn't realise at the start, those rules not only add up very quickly but also cause a lot of difficulties in that not everyone agrees on everything, and there are plenty of people who are not thrilled by the idea of sharing their sub. More and more recommendations have been made to me to find someone to be in charge of this, and that is why I am here today...

What I am looking for

I have a fairly busy life, and also some clear boundaries I would like to keep D/s play out of, which means that compared to some of the ads here mine is an offer of something far more casual. I will try to summarise:
  • Continue thread with me (Or choose to end it)
  • Control touching/orgasms
  • Light clothing control where appropriate
  • Other rules to follow
  • Tasks/Punishments of your own imagination
  • Sessions played together over chat/other

This is just a vague example of how I imagine something like this might work, I'm sure it will develop as I find ideas and of course based on your suggestions.

If you look at the list of kinks/limits in my signature, that could also help give you an idea of what to expect.

A couple more things

1. I just wanted for clarity's sake to point out again that this, for me, will be really quite a casual thing. From a time commitment point of view this is a good deal under a lot of the relationships found in other ads and I wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed afterwards.

2. And a second thing, just so I've said it: Pictures and videos are a hard limit for me.

Now what

If you've got here and are still interested, firstly thanks And secondly, I hope you're thinking about sending me a message now, and because of the fact that there are no doubt plenty of people who could do this really well I wanted to add a little question that will be the main criterion for me choosing my future Master/Mistress.

And namely I would like you to describe one task/rule that you imagine for me, it can be anything you want, something simple, something complicated, long- or short-term, whatever. I will then try to use this to see if we're a good fit.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Sophie

P.S. Just to clarify, I don't have any specific criteria for who responds to this add. So that means gender is irrelevant, experience is nice but I'm willing to give others a try, and even if you only rarely dom, I'm quite happy to see what you're capable of

Last edited by Sophie :); 09-28-2023 at 08:09 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sophie :) for this post:
Old 09-28-2023, 07:21 AM   #2
toto75

That is a tremendously well written ad !
Good luck in your search in finding the right Dom for you ! Take your time, and choose wisely !
Kind regards,
Dom Marc
The following user says Thank You to toto75 for this post:
Old 09-28-2023, 02:57 PM   #3
Azyliux
Baby Member

An excellent ad!

I was watching your thread but had not contributed for the very reasons you have become aware of—rules and tasks pulling you in many directions, reporting to too many people, and it all ultimately becoming overwhelming.

You've been very wise in calling out your expectations and boundaries clearly. In my experience the time commitment is a big one, on both sides of the dynamic.

Best of luck in your search!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Azyliux for this post:
Old 09-30-2023, 08:45 AM   #4
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
An excellent ad!

I was watching your thread but had not contributed for the very reasons you have become aware of—rules and tasks pulling you in many directions, reporting to too many people, and it all ultimately becoming overwhelming.

You've been very wise in calling out your expectations and boundaries clearly. In my experience the time commitment is a big one, on both sides of the dynamic.

Best of luck in your search!

Azyliux
Thanks!

And I guess it was a bit naive of me to think that might work, but never mind now.....

Yes, I thought would be the most important thing to be clear on as well, because having one person expect more time invested than the other is probably a recipe for problems very early on -

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Old 09-30-2023, 08:54 AM   #5
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie :) View Post
Thanks!

And I guess it was a bit naive of me to think that might work, but never mind now.....

Yes, I thought would be the most important thing to be clear on as well, because having one person expect more time invested than the other is probably a recipe for problems very early on -
In my experience more than maybe 2 or at most 3 doms (and only if they communicate a lot and have the same goal) can get chaotic really fast
Old 10-01-2023, 08:23 AM   #6
GD2787

Certainly a well written ad. Not for me due to obvious reasons, so I'll just leave a bump here.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:54 AM   #7
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Indeed nicely written and a very realistic and reasonable ad. Best of luck to you!
Old 10-03-2023, 07:22 AM   #8
getDare Sweetheart

Hello again everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I am now closing this thread as I have had plenty of great applications and have now found my new Master. I can't tell you who it is though, so you'll have to keep guessing on that front...

Once again a big thank you to everyone, not just all the people who applied, but also everyone who sent me an encouraging message, and wished I find someone who works well with me

I hope you all enjoy your day, and I'm sure I'll see at least a few of you around again!

Sophie

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk