Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 12-27-2016, 08:57 AM   #136
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirlisme View Post
by the way, this story is great!!!!(one of my best stories I EVER read!!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCamels View Post
Hope you find something to write about, maybe make the fox sneak in and do something "naughty" Just a suggestion!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Okay bunny has finished reading the story. Absolutely love it and anxiously will await the next part. Love the predicament you have found yourself in so far.
Hope Christmas and New Years are great.
Thank you all! I really appreciate all the feedback. I have been too busy to write, the last couple of weekends but now I'm back.
It wasn't easy to continue writing while in denial. The stories make me too horny and writing about orgasms is torturing myself actually.
Sigh...I do it all for my loyal readers

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 12-27-2016, 09:04 AM   #137
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Well thanks for the great update!

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
Old 12-27-2016, 09:10 AM   #138
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Such a great story. I have finally had a chance to catch up with some reading! Your drawings are incredible.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Old 12-27-2016, 02:35 PM   #139
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirlisme View Post
Well thanks for the great update!
It's my pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
Such a great story. I have finally had a chance to catch up with some reading! Your drawings are incredible.
Thank you very much. I love being able to share them here.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 12-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #140
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
She is great. She is incredible.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 12-27-2016, 04:26 PM   #141
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
She is great. She is incredible.
Ok. Now I'm blushing

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-27-2016, 05:14 PM   #142
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Ok. Now I'm blushing
The compliments are all well deserved. Anyone who states otherwise, does not know who they are talking to or about.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Old 12-27-2016, 05:35 PM   #143
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Bunny got smart today. Reading before starting any of her edges. did manage to do a bunch while reading which is great.
Will need at least one of the ruined owords tonight though to semi reset everything. Though Sire has said bunny can have a full Oword if she chooses but bunny would like it if Sir Sam would let you join bunny for hers on January 1st?

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 12-28-2016, 01:16 AM   #144
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Bunny got smart today. Reading before starting any of her edges. did manage to do a bunch while reading which is great.
Will need at least one of the ruined owords tonight though to semi reset everything. Though Sire has said bunny can have a full Oword if she chooses but bunny would like it if Sir Sam would let you join bunny for hers on January 1st?
Thanks for the question.
In fact it should be in the "24/7 plugged and denied" thread but thats ok, i can imagine your brain got a bit mashed from all the reading.
I will not promise to get my pet an orgasm on January 1st. It is actually very rewarding to keep her ignorant on her orgasm (i like using the orgasm word over Oword, brings frustration)

Old 12-28-2016, 08:07 AM   #145
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It is very nice to know how exactly you're Reading my stories

Very sweet of you to try and convince my owner to grant me an orgasm. Thanks, it was a nice try...

Quote:
Thanks for the question.
In fact it should be in the "24/7 plugged and denied" thread but thats ok, i can imagine your brain got a bit mashed from all the reading.
I will not promise to get my pet an orgasm on January 1st. It is actually very rewarding to keep her ignorant on her orgasm (i like using the orgasm word over Oword, brings frustration)
Well, great, thanks a lot! Frustration... I'm a few levels above that now!
Tssk... it would mean a great start of the new year...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-31-2016, 12:44 AM   #146
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Heeeyyyyyyy,......
Like the story?
Vote for my pet to win the getdare 2016 story award!!!! >>click here<<

Last edited by sir sam; 12-31-2016 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:27 AM   #147
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Heeeyyyyyyy,......
Like the story?
Vote for my pet to win the getdare 2016 story award!!!! >>click here<<

voted and posted in the thread.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 11:41 AM   #148
little pet
getDare Succubus

Drink

No story today, as I'm too busy partying!

But, a very happy new year to all of you and all the best for 2017!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1903.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	6540  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-31-2016 at 12:10 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 01-06-2017, 12:54 PM   #149
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 19 - A not so pleasant break

I felt Sir step on the cart. I wondered how I was going to pull that cart plus my tall big owner.
It wasn't too uncomfortable; luckily, the wide harness around my waist took the strain well. The only little problem was; I hadn't had my morning walk, so I'd had no chance to pee. With the dildo and the plug filling me up, I really couldn't ignore the growing pressure on my bladder.
"Time to go!" Angela exclaimed.

With a click of his tongue and a flick of the reigns, Sir tried to get me in motion. It wasn't easy and I strained to gain some momentum. "Come on pet, put your back into it. You can do it" Sir encouraged me. "And if you think you can't, I have a bullwhip here that will help you change your mind."
This made me put in the extra effort that was needed. The whip looked very vicious. It was made of leather, long, and ended in a thin point. I didn't want to know how that would feel!

Once I had gained some momentum, it went relatively fine. It was clear who'd had all the practise though; miss perfect pony of course. She trotted in front of the cart effortlessly. Gracefully lifting her long legs with every step. Head held high. In the mean time, I was struggling a little and panting. Sir made me lift my legs, just like the pony. If I didn't lift them high enough, I got a stroke across my ass with the crop. The dildo in my cunt was distracting me with every step. But I tried my best and once I got the hang of it, I gained a little more confidence.
The pony was in front of course, next to Jim who was showing her master some landmarks in the distance. We were in the middle, in front of the kitten and her owner; master Barron. Jaro was walking along happily, looking at the valley on our left through binoculars.
"Hey! Is there room for one more pet on the tour? We brought lunch for everyone" I heard behind me. I wanted to look who it was, but a sharp flick from the reigns, made me keep my head straight. I heard Angela's voice reply "sure, why don't you walk up front with Jim?" A moment later, we were passed by master H and his pet Ziggey. He was leashed and crawling along on all fours. Lucky for him, he was wearing sturdy knee pads but I didn't envy him. Crawling all the way must be even more tiring that pulling a pony cart.

I started to get into a nice pace that was easy enough to keep up with. I had to, because if I went too slow or too fast, Sir gave the reigns a flick that caused the clamps to give my nipples a nasty pinch. He paid close attention to my posture. Back straight, knees up. No looking around me, just straight ahead. Behind me, Sir was happily chatting with the other owners. He remarked on how relaxing this ride was and how this felt like a real holiday. Meanwhile, I was getting hot and sweaty. I huffed; Oh sure, it's so relaxing when you're being pulled along on a cart like some sort of ancient royalty! Of course I could only think this to myself. The bit gag in my mouth made coherent speech impossible. Even worse, it made me drool like crazy. Besides... even if I could have talked, I wouldn't have told my owner that. He seemed to sense my thoughts though and a hard slap across my ass made me yelp! I picked up my pace again and resumed my trotting.

The views were astonishing. We walked on a path next to a beautiful green valley. There was a river, deep down below. In the distance, I could hear a waterfall. After a few more bends, we arrived a lake, nestled between the mountains. It was breathtaking. "What do you think guys? Time for a break?" Jim asked the crowd. Everybody nodded in agreement. I felt Sir get off the cart and detach the chains from my harness. That felt good! Gingerly, Sir lowered the pole between my legs and the dildo slid out of my cunt. I sighed in relief. I was longing for a break by now. Now that we had stopped, my bladder was starting to protest in earnest. I didn't know what to do about it though. We were in the middle of nowhere and there was a lot of company. I decided to let it rest as long as I could, though the sound of the waterfall really didn't help.

Sir led me away from the cart and tied my reigns to a tree. Then he took a bottle of water from his bag and walked back towards me. He held the bottle to my mouth and I tried to drink. It was hard with the bit in my mouth and Sir had to pour it in, sip by sip. I was grateful though, it was very refreshing. He told me what a beautiful pony I was and how well I was doing.

The other owners took care of their pets as well. I saw the pony munching on a carrot. "Come and get some sandwiches if you want them!" Master H exclaimed.
With a pat on my ass, Sir walked off to join the others for some food. I looked at them jealously. I hoped Sir would save some for me. Meanwhile, I could just stand there. If I moved too much, the clamps tightened on my nipples, so I stood as still as I could. The people were all having a lovely time. They were eating and laughing. Drinking coffee... my mouth started to water and even more drool ran out of my mouth, down my chin.

To my horror, the pony approached with her owner and he tied her to the same tree that I was attached to. She looked down at me and smirked. Her bit gag was off and when her owner had joined the others, she started whispering. "I really enjoyed feeding you your 'dinner' a few days ago in the restaurant. A very fitting meal for a little cheating pet like you. Maybe your owner will let me help again some other day" she grinned. I tried to ignore her. I couldn't reply anyway.
I was really surprised that she still resented me so much after I had cheated during the obstacle course at the beginning of the week. Of course the caning she'd had as a punishment for losing had been painful, but she'd more than had her revenge hadn't she? I had had a very harsh punishment for cheating.

To make matters worse, the need to pee became really bad. I started to hop around from foot to foot and tried squeezing my legs together. I looked over at my owner, but he was busy pouring everyone some more coffee...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 01-06-2017 at 03:58 PM.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 01-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #150
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 20 - the break gets worse

Next to me, I heard the pony sniggering. Obviously she was enjoying my predicament. "Aww need to pee?" She sneered. "Hasn't poor pet had her potty break yet?" I gave an angry groan and tried to turn away from her. "You're not a very good pet are you? I mean, you're kind of cute like a puppy on your leash. Crawling about on all fours. But as a pony!? ... don't make me laugh!" She did just that. She twirled my pony-tail with a smirk. I thought she was tied to the tree, but it was only by a leash. Her hands were free...

I looked over at Sir. Angela had spilled a mug of hot coffee over her trousers and I saw him trying to help her clean it up. A few of the others had gone swimming in the lake, it was hot. Jaro had brought his guitar and started to play. Everyone was having a nice time... I would have a nice time too, if it wasn't for...

The pony-bitch still hadn't had enough and kept making stupid remarks on my expense. I'd had enough of this! I turned to her, with what must have been a very angry expression on my face. I could see that this shocked her a little and she took a small step back. But then her expression changed. Suddenly, she shot forward, and grabbed the reigns that were still attached through the bit gag and to my nipple clamps, and yanked them hard! I screamed in pain and tried to step back, but I couldn't because she kept holding on to them. It was so painful, because the clamps just tightened more and more. To add to my misery, my bladder lost all control because of the shock and I peed myself right there and then.

Sir came running up to me with a shocked expression on his face, wondering what was wrong.

The pony quickly released the reigns and stepped back, but not before whispering "Apparently, you aren't house trained either."

I was in tears. I was very angry and I felt so ashamed. That made me even more angry. I didn't have to tell Sir what had happened. He had seen the pony pulling on my reigns.
He removed the clamps from my nipples and softly stroked them. Then he took the bit gag out of my mouth and sat me down on a blanket. My shoes were sopping wet from all the pee that had streamed down my legs, but I didn't care at that moment. In the mean time, I saw the pony had started to cry and her owner was at her side stroking her back, looking concerned. I wanted to get up and tell the owner exactly what his pony had done, but Sir stopped me.

I felt him put an arm around me and pull me close. "First, tell me what has happened," he said. I did and that made him look angry. Very angry indeed. "I'll have a serious talk with her and her owner, this is uncalled for." Sir assured me. "But first, let's get you cleaned up a little."
Sir took me to the lake shore and he dove in, clothes and all! I couldn't help myself and started to laugh uncontrollably. "Come on! It's lovely," he shouted. "You can do with a wash."
I hesitated. My arms and hands were still secured to the harness. My shoes were still on my feet. How was I going to... "Here, I'll help you," Sir said while grabbing me around the waist and almost dragging me into the water. I screamed, the water was so cold! But I couldn't help laughing and I felt quite safe, knowing that Sir wouldn't let me sink like a brick. It made me forget what happened and I felt perfectly happy and refreshed. When we got out of the water, Sir put a big towel around me and sat me down again. He took off my shoes and fed me bits of a sandwich and some coffee while we dried up in the summer sun.

Angela and Jim informed if I was alright and I nodded. They had gathered what had happened and weren't very happy with the pony and her owner either. It turned out she had spun a tail about me being the faulty party and apparently her owner believed her. They sat a little apart from the group now, probably realising that they weren't really popular at the moment. But if the owner doubted his pony's story, he didn't let on.

When everyone was well rested and ready to go on, Angela asked me if I too wanted to continue on the ride. I did. In fact I was resolute that I wasn't going to give up just because the (night)mare wanted to make me feel miserable.
"If we do continue, I will expect the best of you." Sir warned. "I know you. You're not going to want to disappoint yourself. And me..."
I nodded. I was sure. I would show the pony what I was made of!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 01-06-2017 at 04:01 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk