Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 06:59 PM   #16
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Raisethebar and All,

This is Robert, andrea's owner,

First off, I want to thank you, oddjobber and all others who have contributed to andrea's torment by way of posts or Pms. I trust you are all enjoying my sluts discomfort.

I must complement you on your creativity and your well crafted posts with respect to tasks you have come up with for my consideration as well as edging assignments for my sluts tight little cunt. The addition of drive time activities is more than welcome, and, knowing andrea as I do, I know this only adds to her level of arousal and , ironically, her prolonged frustration compounded by the evening edges. Well Done!

I thought it best that I interject in this thread and share a couple of comments;

As you know, andrea and I have been together a very long time, and, given the lifestyle we have chosen, it only makes sense that we have some boundaries and limits to maintain structure and defined parameters that keep our relationship on an even keel. We have done this and both have the highest respect for limits we have mutually agreed on.

To that end, although I appreciate the creative and imaginative punishments and tasks that you have posted a/o PMd, I do require that these activities are done in such a way as not to contravene the limits that andrea hold in such high regard.

So, just as a reminder;

andrea will not;

- be driving completely naked (social suicide)
- post videos, pics or live streams online (no pics, no vids)
- will not be tied to a chair while ordering room service, her sucking my cock in a window is one thing, this is completely different.

Now, as I said, I am very grateful and appreciative of your posts, I have full confidence that after slut andrea has completed all your edgeing tasks she will be a desperate, dripping cock craving cum sucking fuck slut, and willing to enthusiastically perform any tasks the we (all of us) provide her knowing that this will be the only possible chance she may have at earning her orgasm.

With that in mind, again, I am thoroughly impressed so far with the tasks you have given as well as the punishments you have suggested, I look forward to even more creative and devious posts from everyone.

I am sure we will all be quite interested in how slut andreas weekend goes once I have her back under my control and reporting for your pleasure tomorrow evening.

As an added bonus, this one time only, I will allow you to message andrea directly via KIK, provided you have posted to the thread, she will be obligated to respond to you. Please KIK message her with your getdare user name in the message...........she will respond to KIK messages beginning tomorrow evening, while doing so, I will be edging her with a hitachi wand once for every message while she is responding , I may also be inclined to allow her to send 2 pics via KIK to one creative person who sends her the best message.

Her KIK user name is
andreaswallows

Remember, you must post here with an edge task or punishment in order to qualify for a KIK message back.

Enjoy my Slut everyone...........

Keep up the EXCELLENT work gentlemen!

Cheers,

R

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 02-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #17
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Seriously? HITACHI WAND EDGING?

Did I read that correctly?

If someone posts, the can send me a KIK message, and i will be required to respond tomorrow night while im being edged by Sir using a Hitachi wand?

First off, i will be a dripping wet horny train wreck by then

Secondly, the wand on my tender clit after multiple edges.....OMG

This should be interesting...........Frightening.............but interesting non the less.

I will be edging tonight when i get home, and providing reports in the morning, today was a non stop struggle every time i moved, my clit, pussy lips and nipples are so sensitive........every man i looked at all i could see was the image of a throbbing cock sliding down my throat of deep into me wet aching pussy............. it was constant.......i couldn't concentrate on any work.......

Perhaps tomorrow will be............um..............even worse

andreaswallows.............nerviously

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 02-08-2018, 09:13 PM   #18
raisethebar
Account Banned

Lets modify this for Friday night so it fights with Sir's instructions.

I think you should start by wearing you 5 inch black heels, med length black skirt and the white blouse.

Every time you stop at a red light you will edge using the 10 speed vibrator. Every red light you increase the speed. Each light you should undue a button. You are not allowed to cum but must use the toy the entire red light. once in the parkade or street parking you will then put your blindfold on, your earphones in and put your feet up on the dash and your front windows down (if its not to cold outside) you will then edge one last time for the length of a song on max setting of your toy, skirt as high as sir thinks is okay and shirt as wide open as your good with.

If you cum on the car ride or parked you will not be allowed to due up the buttons you will have to walk to the room unbutton and you can't touch or adjust your top your toy will be in your pussy on vibrate all the way to the room.

You will be lying on the bed naked, with the hitachi going on full when the room service arrives. You will be on the bed that is not visible from the door.You will have the headphones and bled fold on so you won't know if you are being loud or the conversation that is taking place.

After the food has been delivered. You will be tied up with your chains and Sir will put the food on you like you are a table. The windows will be open and lights on so anyone will be able to see inside the room. Your toy will be in your pussy and on high the entire he is eating the food.

If you cum while he is eating dinner, you will go to the stairwell in only a towel. In the stairwell you will use your toy to masterbate and cum for 10 min. You will have the towel with you so you can cover up if needed or wanted.

After dinner is finished you will blow Sir once again. You will then be tied up against the window, curtains open lights on. Your toy will be in you on high. You will be like that for 15 min. If you cum, you will have to take the elevator down to the front desk, you may wear a towel down and accidentally drop it while in the lobby if you chose.

I think it is time to get fucked. You will have your hands tied up and get fucked. You will swallow his cum. After he is done you get your toy out and use it on high till you cum. You will then use your fingers to masterbate till you cum. This will go on for a total of 6 cums.

After that point you will need to get him ice for his drink. You will walking a towel to the ice machine. You will fill the bucket, however the bucket isn't large enough so you will fill your pussy with ice cubes. You are not allowed to touch or adjust the towel. If it falls off so be it. When you get back to the room you will make Sir drink first then take the ice cubes out of your pussy and make your self a drink using those cubes, don't drink it yet.

I think its time for some more room service. You will order it and answer the door in a towel. After this Sir needs to be blown and you need to cum. Use his cum in your drink and your pussy juice on your toy to still the drink.

At any point after you start the evening for every 3 texts you get you must cum.

When your watching a tv show, every commercial you must either stand naked in the window, blow sir, fuck sir, or use the toys of his choosing, blow sir in the window, get fucked with your tits up against the glass, Sirs choice.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:12 PM   #19
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post

I think you should start by wearing you 5 inch black heels, med length black skirt and the white blouse.

Every time you stop at a red light you will edge using the 10 speed vibrator. Every red light you increase the speed. Each light you should undue a button. You are not allowed to cum but must use the toy the entire red light. once in the parkade or street parking you will then put your blindfold on, your earphones in and put your feet up on the dash and your front windows down (if its not to cold outside) you will then edge one last time for the length of a song on max setting of your toy, skirt as high as sir thinks is okay and shirt as wide open as your good with.

If you cum on the car ride or parked you will not be allowed to due up the buttons you will have to walk to the room unbutton and you can't touch or adjust your top your toy will be in your pussy on vibrate all the way to the room.

You will be lying on the bed naked, with the hitachi going on full when the room service arrives. You will be on the bed that is not visible from the door.You will have the headphones and bled fold on so you won't know if you are being loud or the conversation that is taking place.

After the food has been delivered. You will be tied up with your chains and Sir will put the food on you like you are a table. The windows will be open and lights on so anyone will be able to see inside the room. Your toy will be in your pussy and on high the entire he is eating the food.

If you cum while he is eating dinner, you will go to the stairwell in only a towel. In the stairwell you will use your toy to masterbate and cum for 10 min. You will have the towel with you so you can cover up if needed or wanted.

After dinner is finished you will blow Sir once again. You will then be tied up against the window, curtains open lights on. Your toy will be in you on high. You will be like that for 15 min. If you cum, you will have to take the elevator down to the front desk, you may wear a towel down and accidentally drop it while in the lobby if you chose.

I think it is time to get fucked. You will have your hands tied up and get fucked. You will swallow his cum. After he is done you get your toy out and use it on high till you cum. You will then use your fingers to masterbate till you cum. This will go on for a total of 6 cums.

After that point you will need to get him ice for his drink. You will walking a towel to the ice machine. You will fill the bucket, however the bucket isn't large enough so you will fill your pussy with ice cubes. You are not allowed to touch or adjust the towel. If it falls off so be it. When you get back to the room you will make Sir drink first then take the ice cubes out of your pussy and make your self a drink using those cubes, don't drink it yet.

I think its time for some more room service. You will order it and answer the door in a towel. After this Sir needs to be blown and you need to cum. Use his cum in your drink and your pussy juice on your toy to still the drink.

At any point after you start the evening for every 3 texts you get you must cum.

When your watching a tv show, every commercial you must either stand naked in the window, blow sir, fuck sir, or use the toys of his choosing, blow sir in the window, get fucked with your tits up against the glass, Sirs choice.

Nice post.

You qualify for a KIK message session with andreaswallows edging tomorrow nite.

Who's next?

Cheers,

R

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:54 PM   #20
John M
getDare Sweetheart

Lets give you something to keep you occupied all day Friday. When you wake up put the vibrating dildo inside you and tape it in place with it set to the lowest setting. Each time the dildo makes you edge you must turn it up one level until you have edged 10 times. Then leaving the dildo in you on low tape the vibrator to your clit and set it on low, edging constantly until you leave the house. You will continue to edge constantly from both the vibrator and the dildo in you throughout the day without a break, gradually increasing the speed of the remote vibe but keeping the dildo on low until you meet sir.

For tonight I think you should edge a few more times. Tape the remote vibe to your clit and set the vibrator on high. Put the remote somewhere far away and then lie down on the bed. You are only allowed to get up as you start to edge so you will have to run to make it to the remote in time so you don't break sir's rule. Repeat this 5 time. Next lie with your legs wide apart and the vibrating dildo between your legs resting gently against your clit. Turn the dildo to max and then lay completely still without touching it so it is gently resting against your clit. Each time you move or moan or make a noise you must punish yourself with 5 spanks to your clit or any other punishment sir would see fit. You must edge 5 times like that and you must not touch the dildo except after you have edged

Let me know if you have any questions.

John M
Old 02-08-2018, 11:11 PM   #21
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Secure your dildo inside you and put it on low. Then put on your skirt, heals, and any top you like and start running up and down the stairwell with an empty ice bucket until you work up a sweat and get your heart going. Once you think you are done, get an ice bucket and return to you room to report to Robert. If he agrees that you have done enough, he will dump some ice down your underwear and you will cool off by walking the stairs until it melts. If not, he can dump the ice and give you back the empty bucket to try again.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 02-09-2018, 12:42 AM   #22
bobolala

Arriving at the hotel at 7pm, wearing you heels, skirt and blouse you are to head straight to the room, but do not enter yet. You are to kneel in front of it, knock on the door and asked to me let in. If your sir is feeling particularly generous, he may simply let you in. If not, he may require that you beg.
“Please sir, your slut would like to come in”

Whenever he deems it appropriate for you to enter, you are to do so on your hands and knees. Your sir will then take a seat across the room. You are to beg him to let you suck his cock. If he allows it, you are to crawl on your hands and knees to where he is seated, pull out his cock and please him with your lips until he asks you to stop. However, you are not permitted to use your hands at any point. They must be kept, clasped behind your back.

Now, I think it is a good time to go and get a drink. You are to accompany him down to the hotel bar. Unbutton the blouse until your bra is only just covered, exposing as much cleave as you can. If you have a half cup bra, that would be preferable, so your nipples are only just hidden from view. Also, insert your remote vibrator.

Now, I’m sure your used to getting stares from strange men when you’re out in public, but tonight we’re going to have a little fun with it. Every time you notice a man’s eyes looking open you with desire, you are to activate your vibrator. It is to stay on until you edge. Stare back at the men who you have caught while you do this. If they look away, you may as well. If they do not, you must maintain eye contact until you edge.

When your sir has had enough to drink, you shall follow him back to the room. The vibrator will be active the entire time. If you are alone in the elevator, reach between your legs and show your sir how wet you are. Lick your fingers clean.

If you are not alone, you are to edge once for each person in the elevator. If you cannot finish this before getting to your floor, you are to stay behind, riding the elevator until you do.

Upon entering the room, you’re to entertain your sir with a striptease. This should be done in the bedroom, with the lights on and the curtains drawn.

Next, you are to stand at the foot of the bed, bend at the waist and place you palms on the bed. Your sir will come up behind you, and insert the 10 speed dildo into your dripping cunt. It’ll start on it’s lowest setting. He’ll start to fuck you with it, while you beg his forgiveness for being a disobedience little slut. You’ll promise him that you’ll be a good little fuck slut, and will not disappoint him again. He’ll fuck you with the dildo until you edge. Then, he’ll pull it out, at which point you will turn around and settle on your knees. He’ll then have you lick your slutty juices off of the fake cock, and let your practice your deep throating skills by using it to fuck your throat.

Then, you’ll stand back up, and resume your position, bent over the bed. He’ll fuck you on the next setting until you edge. You’ll again be begging for forgiveness and telling him all of the nasty things you’d do for his pleasure. Again, as soon as you edge, you’ll drop to your knees and take it in the mouth.

This will repeat for all of the speed settings.

By this time, I imagine you’ll have lots of Kik responses to make. You’ll go onto the bed. On your knees, leaning down on your forearms for support. Your sir will use the bondage tape to secure your wrists together, while still allowing you to text. The tape will also be used on your legs, you secure them so you can not bring your legs together. You will not have any control over the stimulation your cunt will receive.

As your sir has already indicated, you will be edging for every message received during this time. I suspect this will take a little while.

When your sir decides it’s time for him to have some fun, he will slide his cock into your dripping cunt from behind, fucking you as hard as he like. He will then switch to your mouth, fucking your throat fast and hard. Neither of your holes are permitted to be empty. When he is fucking your cunt, you are to be sucking the dildo. When he is fucking your face, the dildo is to be deep in your cunt.

While you are being fucked, you are still to be interacting on kik. This will decide your fate. If, and only if everyone you are interacting with on kik gives you permission are you allowed to cum. It must be unanimous. If you are unable to gain consensus before your sir is finished fucking you, you may not cum this evening.

If you are not allowed to cum, after your sir has finished, you are to clean him off with your mouth like a good little slut. You are then to remain where you are, bound and unable to touch your throbbing cunt will he goes and showers. After he is done, you can be released and may clean up as well, but are forbidden from touching your cunt.

If you are allowed to cum, you are to wait unit your sir is finished first. He will then use the the vibrator on your clit and command you to cum. After you cum, the vibrator will not be taken away. Using the bondage tape to secure it to your pussy, your sir will leave it there - pressed against your clit while he goes to clean up and shower. When he returns, you are to have one additional orgasm for every your user you were talking to on kik, on top of whatever orgasms you had while your sir was in the shower.

Likes: Roleplay, sharing fantasies, Anal, light watersports, pain (giving and receiving), CBT, masturbation, bondage, oral, voyeurism.

Limits: scat, blood, permeant damage, illegal, social suicide.

When it comes to fantasy and roleplay - I have no limits.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:58 AM   #23
morafal
Distinguished Member

For your punishment to begin, you will wear your most favourit heels, a pair of nylons, miniskirt and tight blouse, no bra.

use the bondage tape to tape the remote vibes to ur nipples and 1 in your pussy. Take the remote with you and set it to max. Turn on the remote. Now head down to the lobby if the weather alow for you to go out, find a bench next to the hotel. Sit on the bench. For a half hour sit on the bench with the vibe on. Everytime someone walks in or out of the hotel open(wide) or close your legs. If by this hour any man you would like to suck a cock, will pass you rub yor cilt for 5 sec.

When your half hour is over. Head to the elevator, make shure you are alone. Take the elvator to the top most floor. During the ride up remove the remote vibe from your nipples and pussy.

At top floor go to the ice machine on that floor. Use a hand to extract 1 ice cube from the machine. Befor leaving flor melt this ice cube on your nipple.

Go back to the elevator. Go down one floor. Use ice machine on this floor get 1 ice cub and melt it on another nipple. Repeat this process for every floor of the hotel, every time on diferent prt of your body.

When you reach the bottom floor use the first floor bathroom. Without entering a stall..stand in front of the mirror such that if someone open it you could be seen.

Put 1 leg on the sink and by looking at mirror edge 1 time by spanking only your cilt. Leave and go back tonthe elevator and go back to your room. Before entering your room, knock the door and start doing strip show as best as you can, until your Sir open the door for you.

When you will be in your room, tell your Sir that you were bad girl and you apologise for being bad girl being on your knees. And asreward Sir will use magic wand to make you cum so many times o you wont be able move on your own, beacuse you will be so exhausted from cuming so many times.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:09 AM   #24
raisethebar
Account Banned

Something simple to keep you on edge for tonight. While at work today, for every 5 texts you receive you have to edge. You can slip off to the bathroom, do it where ever your comfortable (or uncomfortable) doing it.

Let the pussy juice flow down your leg.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:34 AM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default All packaged up and ready to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post

Sir Bar,

This Horny wet Fuck slut thanks you for your edging task and punishment options for My Sir's consideration this evening,

When I woke this morning, I was struck by how wet I remained overnite......in addition, I was consumed with a feeling of aggression and general feeling of a "Predatory Cougar on the hunt"

With this in mind, I made the following wardrobe selections;

- 5 inch heeled boots, black, just above the knee.
- short black skirt, with a daring slit up the RH side
- White fitted blouse with a number of closely spaced buttons up the front, collar up.
- Push up bra, jacked right up so the `girls`are on full display.
-Short Black Blazer, tightly fitted, when buttoned up, nicely framing the `girls`and accentuating the curve of my narrow waste.
- Hair up, and out of the way, you never know what the day might bring.
- Bright glossy Red lipstick, carefully applied for obvious attention.
- Glasses, (think naughty office girl)
- an appropriate amount of glittery oil strategically placed in a line following the curve of my round breasts and down my cleavage. (don't want the girls to feel up staged by the red lips)
- Just enough eye makeup to draw attention, but remain balanced against the Breasts and lips that will obviously be the stars of todays show.
- Legs moisturized, still tanned from the recent vacation in the sun.

My drive in started off in an uneventful fashion, traffic was slow, but not as bad as yesterday.

Once on the freeway, things rolled along, normal action, trucks in the right lane , middle lane moving normal, left lane quick.
Normally I am a bit of an aggressive driver, however today, I chose to remain in the middle lane, giving the truck traffic a bit of a pleasant show thru my RH window as well as my glass sunroof.

Rolling alongside the first driver, I unbuttoned 2 on my blouse, and one on my blazer, left leg up against the door, skirt just high enough to expose my glistening wet clit to the daylight...........slowly keeping pace with the truck.......aligning my car in such a way as to give the handsome mature man a clear view of my best inventory ........my finger slowly circled my tender clit.......this didn't take long....leg trembling....clit now pulsing........I looked up licked my fingers clean and blew the man a kiss with my Red glossy lips..............I hope I added a little something to his day!

Another 10 or so minutes passed, and.............another right lane trucking victim in my sights..........this time a younger man, he was a big boy....strong arms, short military style haircut, sunglasses.......

Again, maneuvering beside him, lining his line of sight up............two more buttons open........bra now flipped under my breasts exposing my hard nipples for him.........glittering cleavage.........licking my fingers as I traced the outline of my breasts..........his keen eyes now visible as he whipped off his sunglasses for a better look. I knew I had him........licking three fingers at once, my hand dove down two fingers spreading my pink pussy wide open, middle finger working my throbbing clit for him.............edging, finger slowing, I look up at him and he could instantly see the torment and desperation in my expression. This guy knows what he is watching, the sexy big boy can read a woman, a girl can tell these things........finger continuing.......I kept glancing at the hawt man.........my mind wanting to see his big strong throbbing cock..........as mt finger, and mind continued to wander, I watched him.......staring, smiling occasionally nodding.......imagining those same expressions as if I was devouring his steel like veiny hard cock.........I got a bit caught up..........I was so tempted to cum...........so close.........STOP I thought......fingers off....phew.

I took the next exit, face flushed, pussy fluttering, clit throbbing, astonished to discover I was licking my fingers as I pulled into the parking garage.

Well...........off to work, in search of more cocks to imagine.

Feel free to KIK me anytime at andreaswallows I will be sure to show my appreciation in my reply to you this evening Sir

xoxoxoxox................andreaswallows........... ..and makes it very obvious to all

Old 02-09-2018, 10:25 AM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Conferance call with a twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Lets give you something to keep you occupied all day Friday. When you wake up put the vibrating dildo inside you and tape it in place with it set to the lowest setting. Each time the dildo makes you edge you must turn it up one level until you have edged 10 times. Then leaving the dildo in you on low tape the vibrator to your clit and set it on low, edging constantly until you leave the house. You will continue to edge constantly from both the vibrator and the dildo in you throughout the day without a break, gradually increasing the speed of the remote vibe but keeping the dildo on low until you meet sir.

For tonight I think you should edge a few more times. Tape the remote vibe to your clit and set the vibrator on high. Put the remote somewhere far away and then lie down on the bed. You are only allowed to get up as you start to edge so you will have to run to make it to the remote in time so you don't break sir's rule. Repeat this 5 time. Next lie with your legs wide apart and the vibrating dildo between your legs resting gently against your clit. Turn the dildo to max and then lay completely still without touching it so it is gently resting against your clit. Each time you move or moan or make a noise you must punish yourself with 5 spanks to your clit or any other punishment sir would see fit. You must edge 5 times like that and you must not touch the dildo except after you have edged

Let me know if you have any questions.

John M
Sir John,

Thank you for your edging task as well as you punishment suggestion for Sirs consideration this evening.

Given that your task was to take place prior to me leaving the house, I elected to add a bit of a twist to the event.

Taping a vibe in place sounded fun, however I had a conference call early this morning with the east coast office. I have personally met a couple of the managers who would be on the call.

For your Pleasure Sir John, I chose the following for my edging call;

-5 inch black heels
- black leather collar
-nipple clamps with chain
- underbust corset
- arousal gel applies to my very sensitive swollen clit
- remote controlled wevibe
- thick suction cup dildo

As the call began, the first report was from Kevin. I have met Kev a number of times, he is a very fit disciplined man, mid forties, and seems to be extra flirtatious whenever he sees me. I am not gonna lie, I have thought of him often, and perhaps he has crossed my mind a couple of times while I masturbate..........

As Kevin began to speak, `Click`wevibe on low.......my plan was to leave it on until he completed his report.....4 minutes..........I lasted 4 minutes..... a question came my way....as I tried to speak, my voice was trebling....I was so close to cumming........just then, kevins strong voice came clearly across the speaker ``are you ok andrea`` had to shut the vibe off...........collected myself and responded. For the balance of Kevins report, I cooled down, rotating my nipple clamps 90 degrees every 5 minutes......nipples hard and very sensitive.

Murray, Murray is a big man, tall, strong, not the brightest guy, but honestly..........HAWT. His turn to report, being a big man, I imagined it would be appropriate for me to stick the 8 inch and very thick suction cup dildo to a chair and try to force the huge unit into my tight pussy while Murray spoke........in addition, circling my clit, covered in arousal gel, with my finger.

Murray began.............and so did I..forcing the huge head of the dildo between my pussy lips was a struggle.......this thing is thick and the head is about the size of a racquet ball, lubrication is not the issue..........obviously.....as Murray continued on, and the huge knob stretched my cunt wide..........my mind wandered, imagining his, assumabley, similar cock............finger moving faster, huge knob sliding in .......in........and pop! pussy opening tightens suddenly around the shaft as the knob snaps inside my fluttering cunt.........finger .faster....huge cock pushing slowly deeper.............breath quickens as I am feeling fuller........I let out a bit of a whimper........MUST STOP NOW......fingers off......slowly sliding this thing out, slight pause as the knob has some resistance as it reaches my tight opening on the way out........

I collapse in my chair........the call winds up..........I really have no idea what was discussed......all I know is that I am now craving cock more than ever.

Thank you for your post Sir John, and the edges, please feel free to KIK message me, user name; andreaswallows

I will be sure to give you a special thank you via KIK this evening

andreaswallows...........with much gratitude

Old 02-09-2018, 12:26 PM   #27
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default What to do....what to do....

The conference call was AMAZING.

I can still feel the fullness as my pussy lips were stretched over that huge dildo.

My little cunt still dripping....I can feel my pussy lips slide as I subtly roll my hips in the chair.

So unbelievably wet....in anticipation of this evening.....

I'm thinking its lunchtime....anyone hungry?

andreawallows.....

Old 02-09-2018, 01:04 PM   #28
oddjobber
getDare Devil

you're making me very hungry. you still at work or did you get to go home early? maybe a lunchtime wdge in the bathroom stall is needed?
Old 02-09-2018, 02:45 PM   #29
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolala View Post
Arriving at the hotel at 7pm, wearing you heels, skirt and blouse you are to head straight to the room, but do not enter yet. You are to kneel in front of it, knock on the door and asked to me let in. If your sir is feeling particularly generous, he may simply let you in. If not, he may require that you beg.
“Please sir, your slut would like to come in”

Whenever he deems it appropriate for you to enter, you are to do so on your hands and knees. Your sir will then take a seat across the room. You are to beg him to let you suck his cock. If he allows it, you are to crawl on your hands and knees to where he is seated, pull out his cock and please him with your lips until he asks you to stop. However, you are not permitted to use your hands at any point. They must be kept, clasped behind your back.

Now, I think it is a good time to go and get a drink. You are to accompany him down to the hotel bar. Unbutton the blouse until your bra is only just covered, exposing as much cleave as you can. If you have a half cup bra, that would be preferable, so your nipples are only just hidden from view. Also, insert your remote vibrator.

Now, I’m sure your used to getting stares from strange men when you’re out in public, but tonight we’re going to have a little fun with it. Every time you notice a man’s eyes looking open you with desire, you are to activate your vibrator. It is to stay on until you edge. Stare back at the men who you have caught while you do this. If they look away, you may as well. If they do not, you must maintain eye contact until you edge.

When your sir has had enough to drink, you shall follow him back to the room. The vibrator will be active the entire time. If you are alone in the elevator, reach between your legs and show your sir how wet you are. Lick your fingers clean.

If you are not alone, you are to edge once for each person in the elevator. If you cannot finish this before getting to your floor, you are to stay behind, riding the elevator until you do.

Upon entering the room, you’re to entertain your sir with a striptease. This should be done in the bedroom, with the lights on and the curtains drawn.

Next, you are to stand at the foot of the bed, bend at the waist and place you palms on the bed. Your sir will come up behind you, and insert the 10 speed dildo into your dripping cunt. It’ll start on it’s lowest setting. He’ll start to fuck you with it, while you beg his forgiveness for being a disobedience little slut. You’ll promise him that you’ll be a good little fuck slut, and will not disappoint him again. He’ll fuck you with the dildo until you edge. Then, he’ll pull it out, at which point you will turn around and settle on your knees. He’ll then have you lick your slutty juices off of the fake cock, and let your practice your deep throating skills by using it to fuck your throat.

Then, you’ll stand back up, and resume your position, bent over the bed. He’ll fuck you on the next setting until you edge. You’ll again be begging for forgiveness and telling him all of the nasty things you’d do for his pleasure. Again, as soon as you edge, you’ll drop to your knees and take it in the mouth.

This will repeat for all of the speed settings.

By this time, I imagine you’ll have lots of Kik responses to make. You’ll go onto the bed. On your knees, leaning down on your forearms for support. Your sir will use the bondage tape to secure your wrists together, while still allowing you to text. The tape will also be used on your legs, you secure them so you can not bring your legs together. You will not have any control over the stimulation your cunt will receive.

As your sir has already indicated, you will be edging for every message received during this time. I suspect this will take a little while.

When your sir decides it’s time for him to have some fun, he will slide his cock into your dripping cunt from behind, fucking you as hard as he like. He will then switch to your mouth, fucking your throat fast and hard. Neither of your holes are permitted to be empty. When he is fucking your cunt, you are to be sucking the dildo. When he is fucking your face, the dildo is to be deep in your cunt.

While you are being fucked, you are still to be interacting on kik. This will decide your fate. If, and only if everyone you are interacting with on kik gives you permission are you allowed to cum. It must be unanimous. If you are unable to gain consensus before your sir is finished fucking you, you may not cum this evening.

If you are not allowed to cum, after your sir has finished, you are to clean him off with your mouth like a good little slut. You are then to remain where you are, bound and unable to touch your throbbing cunt will he goes and showers. After he is done, you can be released and may clean up as well, but are forbidden from touching your cunt.

If you are allowed to cum, you are to wait unit your sir is finished first. He will then use the the vibrator on your clit and command you to cum. After you cum, the vibrator will not be taken away. Using the bondage tape to secure it to your pussy, your sir will leave it there - pressed against your clit while he goes to clean up and shower. When he returns, you are to have one additional orgasm for every your user you were talking to on kik, on top of whatever orgasms you had while your sir was in the shower.

Sir Tristan,

How delicious to hear from you again; )

I am sure my Sir will find something tormenting in your suggested punishment.

Feel free to send this juicy slut an equally juicy Kik message.

My user name is andreaswallows

Look forward to hearing from you

Xoxox. ....andreaswallows.....in antisapation of this evenings interactions

Old 02-09-2018, 06:22 PM   #30
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default One Hour, then my torment and your fun begins!

Good evening all, I one hour from now, Sir will be tormenting my deprived, denied and well edged pussy with the wand..............if you haven't already done so, make sure you post to this thread, that will automatically permit you to KIK this wet desperate slut and have her tell / show you how much she appreciates your contribution to her edging / punishment this week.............

Kik name andreaswallows

Its easy to play;

1) post a punishment or edge task
2) Kik message your most creative request
3) Get comfortable and wait for desperate, wet, horny andrea to reply

The quality of her response will be directly proportionate to the creativeness of your message........

Give me your best..............and I will return the favour

andreaswallows.....................while "sharing" on KIK

xoxoxox............................hydrating now...............

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, edge, heels, kik, slut