getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   38 DD You Deside my punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333938)

AndreaSwallows 02-07-2018 03:33 PM

38 DD You Deside my punishment

:eek:

You Decide My Punishment.

I've been a bad girl, last week Sir had given me the assignment of starting a thread and making sure to keep up with posts and reporting.
Now you see, I have a history of occasionally being a bit lazy when it comes to responding and reporting to those of you who are kind enough to participate in my threads. This is a cause of great concern to my Sir, and quite frankly he finds my lack of effort an embarrassment. We talked at length about this, and he decided that as a result of my Laziness he would not be taking me on his business trip with him this week.

I was disappointed. . ..mad actually. I over reacted, I removed the sexy profile pic I made for Sir from my chat profile. I changed the profile on my FB to a sexy photo I knew would anger Sir.

I love my time with Sir, I love the feel of his hard cock in my mouth, the thrill of being on my knees swallowing his throbbing cock in a semi-public place makes me so wet, fucking in the hotel window knowing another man may be watching drives me crazy.

Let me help you out, I am 5ft 1, Medium to long Raven Hair, athletic curvy, 38 DD chest. I love to be seen in skirts and heels, low tops, the naughty office girl type.
Sir forbids me from wearing panties. I have a preference for tight corsets and stockings with my heels. Sir has introduced me to many new things, remote vibe, nipple play, large items for penetration; he tells me I am "orally gifted". I am an exhibitionist mostly because it pleases Sir, but I must admit being watched by a stranger turns me on.

You must understand two more important things;
1) I am multi orgasmic. . ..when I cum; it is just the start, not the end.
2) I need to be told what to do, with great specificity.

I get great satisfaction from giving pleasure to my Sir and being instructed exactly how to do so.

Here is where you come in.
Sir has decided that since I chose to disrespect him on the internet, it's only fair that the internet should decide my punishment.

He has instructed me to post this ad asking for YOU to determine my fate. YOU will be my virtual master. YOU will determine my punishment.

You provide detailed instruction as to how this slut shall be punished in the following manner.....

Forced Orgasm
Denial
Rough Sex
Semi Public act (one of my personal favs)
Blindfold, restrained full on sex
And anything else you may think of.

SIR will select from the responses and decide which one(s) shall be my fate. I may need to contact YOU for clarification or more detail as to how exactly you wish to teach me my lesson. In return, I will provide YOU with a detailed report of my performance, how YOU made me feel, and the lessons YOU have taught me. YOU should also know that I am very photogenic and extremely articulate when describing events.

Once the submissions have been made, I will be joining Sir at a Hotel on Friday Night, 7pm pacific time. That is when my fate will be determined.:eek:

Items on hand for your virtual use;
Bondage Tape
5 inch black heels
6 inch platform thigh high black boots
Med length black skirt
White business appropriate front button blouse
Remote Vibe
Large soft 10 speed dildo
Lube
4 Ft length of stainless steel chain
Blindfold
Head phones
Large second floor hotel window with clear view of the bed.
Hotel Stairwell
Hotel Parkade
Elevator
Ice machine.

You have until 7pm Friday to post your instructions to me. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Bonus; in addition to my punishments Friday, in the mean time, you will be permitted to instruct me how to edge, I am obligated to edge for each detailed request posted. Under no circumstances am I permitted to cum!
Sir wants me to be a wet desperate mess for you all on Friday.
Of course, I will be obligated to provide detailed reporting as the edges are assigned..........hopefully I can redeem myself somewhat for my previous shortcomings.......... No consecutive posts please

I am aroused and frightened by the thought of what you have planned for me.

Please teach me a lesson and allow me to please Sir.

Remember, the length and detail of my reports to you are directly proportionate to the length and detail of your post, make me work hard to impress, after all this is a punishment thread.

Don't worry, I will not forget about you either. ;)

As an added bonus, this one time only, Sir will allow you to message me directly via KIK, provided you have posted to the thread, I will be obligated to respond to you. Please KIK message me with referencing your getdare user name in the message...........I will respond to KIK messages beginning FRIDAY evening, while doing so, SIR will be edging me with a hitachi wand once for every message while I am responding to you , Sir may also be inclined to allow me to send 2 pics via KIK to one creative person who sends me the best message.

My KIK user name is
andreaswallows

Remember, you must post here with an edge task or punishment in order to qualify for a KIK message back.

Keep up the EXCELLENT work gentlemen!

XOXO Andreaswallows..............as instructed

AndreaSwallows 02-07-2018 04:51 PM

For those of you who have PMd me, this slut respectfully thanks you for assisting me in learning my lesson. However, I would be very grateful to you if you would please post the punishments and edge instructions to the thread.

Part of the spirit of this thread is to publicly use and humiliate me in an effort to punish me for my transgressions.

Punishment that I not only deserve, but require.

Respectfully,

andreaswallows, the lazy cock craving public cum slut.

:(

oddjobber 02-07-2018 05:52 PM

For your punishment to begin, you will wear your platform boots, a pair of nylons, ur miniskirt and blouse. no bra.

use the bondage tape to tape the remote vibe to ur clit. take the remote with you and set it to high. grab thebice bucket and turn on the remote. now head down to the lobby. if the weather is warm, find a bench tonsit on just at the hotel door. sit on the bench. for a half hour sit on the bench and alternate on/off with the vibe. everytime someone walks in or out of the hotel press the vibe button toturn it on/off. it stays in that state until another person enters or leaves.

when your half hour is over. get up and head to the elevator. get in alone. take the elvator to the top most floor. during the ride up the elvator remove the remote vibe from your clit. place it in ur ice bucket.

exit the elevator at thw top floor and go to the ice machine on that floor. use a hand to extract a hand ful of ice from the machine. that ice must then be stuck into the front of ur nylons.

go back to the elevator. go down one floor. use that floors ice machine and dump another hamdful of ice into ur nylons. repeat this process for every floor of the hotel.

when you reach the bottom floor go back outside and sit on the bench until the ice completly melts.

return to the hotel and use the first floor bathroom. without entering a stall..stand in front of the door such that if someone open it you could be seen. remove ur soaking wet stockings.

take the wet stockimg amd stuff them into ur mouth as best you can beimg safe. leave and go back tonthe elevator and take that back to your room. befpre entering your room, strip, do 10 jumping jacks, and then enter the room.

.... that should about do it.

For edging: Hang your ten speed dildo from a string or something so it hamgs about a foot off the floor. lay underneath it naked. bemd ur knees and place ur feet flat on the floor. lift ONLY your hips such that ur clit can touch the vibe that is hamging. hokd that position until you edge. anytime you rest prior to having an edge ypu must have a punishment of ur choice:

-30 seconds twisting both nipples
-add a cloths pin onto ur body and not removing until u edge
-increase the number of edges to achieve before finishing this task by one.
-slap ur inner thig
-slap ur breast
-stick a toothpaste covered fimger in ur ass
-lick the bottom of ur most recently worn heel.

AndreaSwallows 02-07-2018 06:08 PM

This slut thanks you Sir Astro

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddjobber (Post 3156228)
For your punishment to begin, you will wear your platform boots, a pair of nylons, ur miniskirt and blouse. no bra.

use the bondage tape to tape the remote vibe to ur clit. take the remote with you and set it to high. grab thebice bucket and turn on the remote. now head down to the lobby. if the weather is warm, find a bench tonsit on just at the hotel door. sit on the bench. for a half hour sit on the bench and alternate on/off with the vibe. everytime someone walks in or out of the hotel press the vibe button toturn it on/off. it stays in that state until another person enters or leaves.

when your half hour is over. get up and head to the elevator. get in alone. take the elvator to the top most floor. during the ride up the elvator remove the remote vibe from your clit. place it in ur ice bucket.

exit the elevator at thw top floor and go to the ice machine on that floor. use a hand to extract a hand ful of ice from the machine. that ice must then be stuck into the front of ur nylons.

go back to the elevator. go down one floor. use that floors ice machine and dump another hamdful of ice into ur nylons. repeat this process for every floor of the hotel.

when you reach the bottom floor go back outside and sit on the bench until the ice completly melts.

return to the hotel and use the first floor bathroom. without entering a stall..stand in front of the door such that if someone open it you could be seen. remove ur soaking wet stockings.

take the wet stockimg amd stuff them into ur mouth as best you can beimg safe. leave and go back tonthe elevator and take that back to your room. befpre entering your room, strip, do 10 jumping jacks, and then enter the room.

.... that should about do it.

For edging: Hang your ten speed dildo from a string or something so it hamgs about a foot off the floor. lay underneath it naked. bemd ur knees and place ur feet flat on the floor. lift ONLY your hips such that ur clit can touch the vibe that is hamging. hokd that position until you edge. anytime you rest prior to having an edge ypu must have a punishment of ur choice:

-slap ur inner thig
-slap ur breast

Sir Astro,

This lazy slut thanks you for your Punishment and edging task.

I am just leaving the office and may be delayed on my trip home as traffic is heavy today.

During my drive home I will imagine all aspects of your well thought out and detailed tasks. This should serve to arouse me and drench my whorish cunt in anticipation of the edging task I will be performing for your enjoyment and my torment.

Once completed I will be sure to promptly, and with great care and attention, report exactly what effect your wishes and instruction had on this desperate cum slut.

Thank you again for your assistance in correcting my unacceptable behavior.

xoxoxoxo.................andreaswallows........... ..as instructed

oddjobber 02-07-2018 06:13 PM

tha k ypu. should you have any questions or need modifications you may pm me.

i would also suggest at every stop light you undo one button on your outfit.

AndreaSwallows 02-07-2018 06:23 PM

Its a bit Nippley out............

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddjobber (Post 3156239)
tha k ypu. should you have any questions or need modifications you may pm me.

i would also suggest at every stop light you undo one button on your outfit.

As you wish Sir Astro,

Any other requests for this public sluts drive home?

xoxoxo..........andreaswallows..............for all to see

raisethebar 02-07-2018 08:11 PM

You say your photogenic, orally gifted, and disrupted him on the internet.i think that should play a large role in punishment and a great place to start. You will take pictures before you leave the house, every time you lose clothing, every time you edge, and on your walk to the hotel room.

You will open up a chaturbate stream (if that isn't under social suicide, if so you can wear a mask, and or video tape it, not show face, and create a tumblr site and post all the videos and pictures of the evening.) You will post the link to tumblr or the chaturbate site before you got online for all the punishments below.

I think you should start by wearing you 5 inch black heels, med length black skirt and the white blouse.

Every time you stop at a red light you lose a piece of clothing. Once naked you will edge using the 10 speed vibrator. Every red light you increase the speed. You are not allowed to cum but must use the toy the entire red light. once in the parkade or street parking you will then put your blindfold on, your earphones in and put your feet up on the dash and your front windows down (if its not to cold outside) you will then edge one last time for the length of a song on max setting of your toy.

If you cum on the car ride or parked you will not be allowed to put any clothes on when you get to the parkade. You will have to go up to the room naked. If you only edge you will get to put the three items back on but must keep the toy in your pussy on vibrate all the way to the room.

Option A.
Sir will then tie you to a chair where you will be spread eagle facing the door with one hand free. You will be blindfolded and your headphones in. He will order room service. He will answer the a step to the side so the serve can see inside. you will be masterbating the entire time from when he orders to until after the food is there.

Option B.
You will order room service and show off your oral skills. You will leave the lack in the door so the door is unlocked. You will below Sir the entire time from when the food is order until room service arrives. When the food arrives Sir will yell for the server to enter and you will be naked blowing him the entire time the food is brought into the room.

After the food has been delivered. You will be tied up with your chains and Sir will put the food on you like you are a table. The windows will be open and lights on so anyone will be able to see inside the room. Your toy will be in your pussy and on high the entire he is eating the food.

If you cum while he is eating dinner, you will go to the stairwell naked. In the stairwell, sir will tie you up, use a rope to make sure your toy stays in, and leave you tied up for 5 min. Blindfolded and headphones in.

After dinner is finished you will blow Sir once again. You will then be tied up against the window, curtains open lights on. Your toy will be in you on high. You will be like that for 15 min. If you cum, you will have to take the elevator down to the front desk, naked and ask for towels for the room. (if this falls under the illegal then you may wear a towel down and accidentally drop it while in the lobby.)

I think it is time to get fucked. You will have your hands tied up and get fucked. You will swallow his cum. After he is done you get your toy out and use it on high till you cum. You will then use your fingers to masterbate till you cum. This will go on for a total of 6 cums.

After that point you will need to get him ice for his drink. You will walk naked to the ice machine. You will fill the bucket, however the bucket isn't large enough so you will fill your pussy with ice cubes. When you get back to the room you will make Sir drink first then take the ice cubes out of your pussy and make your self a drink using those cubes, don't drink it yet.

I think its time for some more room service. You will order it and answer the door naked. At this point Sir needs to be blown and you need to cum. Use his cum in your drink and your pussy juice on your toy to still the drink.

At any point after you start the evening for every 3 texts you get you must cum. Which will activate any punishment needed at that point.

If either of you gets a phone call he gets to remove a limit.

When your watching a tv show, every commercial you must either stand naked in the window, blow sir, fuck sir, or go retrieve something out of the car (naked). Sirs choice.

AndreaSwallows 02-07-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddjobber (Post 3156228)

-slap ur inner thig
-slap ur breast

Sir Astro,

As instructed, as soon as I arrived home I prepared for your Edging assignment. I must tell you that the fact that you had me unbutton my blouse for the 40 minute drive home resulted in me being a very aroused wet girl by the time I slid into the garage. Driving with my breasts exposed, in almost full view to anyone in any vehicle the size of a pickup truck was not only frightening but frustrating for me. The thought of men looking at my breasts, their cocks getting harder, and the fact that I would shortly be edging for you drove me absolutely crazy.

When I entered the house, I proceeded directly to the bedroom as not to make you wait Sir. Removing all of my clothes, I elected to leave my 5 inch black heels on as I thought you would find them pleasing. As instructed, I tied a string to the overhead light fixture at the entrance to the master bath. Tying the 10 inch monster to the free end approximately 18 inches above the floor. Placing a towel on the carpet, I positioned myself with the vib directly over my dripping pussy. Vibe on..........raising my hips and shivering as the vibe kissed my swollen clit. Struggling to hold my hips up...........I so wanted to rest, remembering your instructions Sir, and not wanting to disappoint.......the battle between the pleasure of the vibe on my clit, and the torment of keeping my pussy elevated went on....

I couldn't take it any more, I had to rest, but you knew that would happen didn't you Sir Astro?

My ass hit the floor, quads burning, legs trembling, I rested, I wanted to rest longer, but didn't want to loose momentum. Applying a clothespin to one of my rock hard nipples, I raised my slutty cunt up to the monster once again.

OMG.....instantly, all my focus on my throbbing clit, sliding my pussy up and down against the suspended shaft of the vibe...hips constantly in motion....legs so tired....abs now starting to ache.......down I went again.......letting out a sigh as my ass slammed onto the towel.

Another clothespin on my nipple, turning the pervious one 90 degrees as I thought you would want your slut to suffer.

Thrusting my hips in the air, legs now spread wider, feet approximately 42 inches apart, my desperate dripping cunt hunting for the monster aggressively.

Finding it, my clit and pink pussy lips slipping and sliding up and down the wet shaft. Hips thrusting, legs aching, abs burning, nipples being tugged and tormented as my breasts bounce while I fuck the airborne dildo for you Sir Astro......

There...............there it is......I feel a slight surge of wetness dripping from my desperate pussy and down my ass..........pussy fluttering............I want that huge cock inside my tight pussy, I want you to watch me fuck and grind that cock for you Sir Astro............I want to cum so badly while I stare at your delicious cock bulging in your pants.......but no...............NO...........I cannot disappoint.........holding the edge....moaning trembling in time with my pussy..........I STOP.....ass thudding down onto the now soaked towel.

Thank you Sir Astro, I hope this was satisfactory Sir

andreaswallows..............and imagines Sir Astros cock straining against his pants.. ;)

AndreaSwallows 02-07-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raisethebar (Post 3156380)
You say your photogenic, orally gifted, and disrupted him on the internet.i think that should play a large role in punishment and a great place to start. You will take pictures before you leave the house, every time you lose clothing, every time you edge, and on your walk to the hotel room.

You will open up a chaturbate stream (if that isn't under social suicide, if so you can wear a mask, and or video tape it, not show face, and create a tumblr site and post all the videos and pictures of the evening.) You will post the link to tumblr or the chaturbate site before you got online for all the punishments below.

I think you should start by wearing you 5 inch black heels, med length black skirt and the white blouse.

Every time you stop at a red light you lose a piece of clothing. Once naked you will edge using the 10 speed vibrator. Every red light you increase the speed. You are not allowed to cum but must use the toy the entire red light. once in the parkade or street parking you will then put your blindfold on, your earphones in and put your feet up on the dash and your front windows down (if its not to cold outside) you will then edge one last time for the length of a song on max setting of your toy.

If you cum on the car ride or parked you will not be allowed to put any clothes on when you get to the parkade. You will have to go up to the room naked. If you only edge you will get to put the three items back on but must keep the toy in your pussy on vibrate all the way to the room.

Option A.
Sir will then tie you to a chair where you will be spread eagle facing the door with one hand free. You will be blindfolded and your headphones in. He will order room service. He will answer the a step to the side so the serve can see inside. you will be masterbating the entire time from when he orders to until after the food is there.

Option B.
You will order room service and show off your oral skills. You will leave the lack in the door so the door is unlocked. You will below Sir the entire time from when the food is order until room service arrives. When the food arrives Sir will yell for the server to enter and you will be naked blowing him the entire time the food is brought into the room.

After the food has been delivered. You will be tied up with your chains and Sir will put the food on you like you are a table. The windows will be open and lights on so anyone will be able to see inside the room. Your toy will be in your pussy and on high the entire he is eating the food.

If you cum while he is eating dinner, you will go to the stairwell naked. In the stairwell, sir will tie you up, use a rope to make sure your toy stays in, and leave you tied up for 5 min. Blindfolded and headphones in.

After dinner is finished you will blow Sir once again. You will then be tied up against the window, curtains open lights on. Your toy will be in you on high. You will be like that for 15 min. If you cum, you will have to take the elevator down to the front desk, naked and ask for towels for the room. (if this falls under the illegal then you may wear a towel down and accidentally drop it while in the lobby.)

I think it is time to get fucked. You will have your hands tied up and get fucked. You will swallow his cum. After he is done you get your toy out and use it on high till you cum. You will then use your fingers to masterbate till you cum. This will go on for a total of 6 cums.

After that point you will need to get him ice for his drink. You will walk naked to the ice machine. You will fill the bucket, however the bucket isn't large enough so you will fill your pussy with ice cubes. When you get back to the room you will make Sir drink first then take the ice cubes out of your pussy and make your self a drink using those cubes, don't drink it yet.

I think its time for some more room service. You will order it and answer the door naked. At this point Sir needs to be blown and you need to cum. Use his cum in your drink and your pussy juice on your toy to still the drink.

At any point after you start the evening for every 3 texts you get you must cum. Which will activate any punishment needed at that point.

If either of you gets a phone call he gets to remove a limit.

When your watching a tv show, every commercial you must either stand naked in the window, blow sir, fuck sir, or go retrieve something out of the car (naked). Sirs choice.

Sir Bar,

This desperate dripping slut thanks you for your well thought out and excellent punishment suggestions.

Being a proper well trained obedient slut requires that I do as my Sir requires, without hesitation or question.

Your tasks will be reviewed by my Sir, and I will gladly follow what ever direction he gives me.

Thank you again, this slut is grateful for your time and attention

andreaswallows.............as instructed

oddjobber 02-08-2018 06:27 AM

Since you still need to be a wet mess tomorrow, you will need more edging tonight. First, whenever you are in a car you must be unbuttoned. I ooginally didnt intend for your tits to be out..but since you enjoy being on display you should again have them out.

When you get home, apply 10 cloths pins to your body. 3 to each pussy lip, one to each nipple and one to each inner thigh.

Standing in a corner, use ur wand to bring yourself to an edge number 1. after you edge, remove a cloths pin of ur choice.

drop to ur knees, edge again then remove a pin.

lean forward to support urself on one hand and knees..edge again. remove a pin for 3 edges down...7 to go.

roll onto ur back legs out straight and together..edge number 4. remove a pin.

spread ur legs wide and edge again for edge five. remove a pin.

bend ur knees abd bring ur legs up towards ur head..edge for edge number 6. remove a pin.

roll onto your right side..knees together and slightly bent..edge number 7. remove a pin.

in same pose but ur left leg knee up and foot flat on the floor. edge number 8. remove a pin.

now sit up..feet flat on floor knees apart..leanimg back woth one arm supporting u or leaning against a wall..edge number 9. remove a pin.

get up, go to an open window and stand in front of it with the lights on. edge again for number 10. remove the last pin.

if none of the pins fell off during this, then you earn yourself another edge to be completed on ir knees while performing oral on a dildo of your choice. label it Sir Odd.

if a pin fell off or you removed one prematurly open this spoiler

Spoiler:

Repeat this session again starting with all 10 pins on. Continue to do so until you can complete the task without a pin falling off. you may choose new locations for the pins..bit always start at 10. be sure to count your total number of edges.

AndreaSwallows 02-08-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddjobber (Post 3156905)
Since you still need to be a wet mess tomorrow, you will need more edging tonight. First, whenever you are in a car you must be unbuttoned. I ooginally didnt intend for your tits to be out..but since you enjoy being on display you should again have them out.

When you get home, apply 10 cloths pins to your body. 3 to each pussy lip, one to each nipple and one to each inner thigh.

Standing in a corner, use ur wand to bring yourself to an edge number 1. after you edge, remove a cloths pin of ur choice.

drop to ur knees, edge again then remove a pin.

lean forward to support urself on one hand and knees..edge again. remove a pin for 3 edges down...7 to go.

roll onto ur back legs out straight and together..edge number 4. remove a pin.

spread ur legs wide and edge again for edge five. remove a pin.

bend ur knees abd bring ur legs up towards ur head..edge for edge number 6. remove a pin.

roll onto your right side..knees together and slightly bent..edge number 7. remove a pin.

in same pose but ur left leg knee up and foot flat on the floor. edge number 8. remove a pin.

now sit up..feet flat on floor knees apart..leanimg back woth one arm supporting u or leaning against a wall..edge number 9. remove a pin.

get up, go to an open window and stand in front of it with the lights on. edge again for number 10. remove the last pin.

if none of the pins fell off during this, then you earn yourself another edge to be completed on ir knees while performing oral on a dildo of your choice. label it Sir Odd.

if a pin fell off or you removed one prematurly open this spoiler

Spoiler:

Repeat this session again starting with all 10 pins on. Continue to do so until you can complete the task without a pin falling off. you may choose new locations for the pins..bit always start at 10. be sure to count your total number of edges.

Sir Astro,

This slut thanks you for your well written and detailed post, I am truly grateful to all who assist me with this thread.

I have been very busy since the moment I arrived at the office, as a result I have been unable to report the details of my rather interesting drive to the office. I will however comment that the cold morning air had a rather noticeable effect on my exposed breasts, this effect did not go unnoticed by fellow motorists ;)

I will Report as soon as practical.

This slut thanks you and respectfully requests your understanding.

xoxoxoxo.......................andreaswallows..... ......and watches for further instructions

oddjobber 02-08-2018 01:09 PM

looking forward to the detailed report. i only wish i had enjoyed the same commute ;)

dont forget to be topless for any bathroom visits.

and grab a permenant marker from thebsupply cabinet and write "horny slut" across those breasts. in really big capital letters...this will let the motorists know what you are on the way home.

AndreaSwallows 02-08-2018 02:47 PM

Four of a kind

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddjobber (Post 3156905)

[/SPOILER]

Sir Astro, This slut enthusiastically thanks you for your task ;)

When I woke this morning, my clit and pussy lips were still extra sensitive from your incredibly frustrating edging assignment of last night.

With your wishes in mind, I carefully selected a black sheer front button top as well as a demi cup push up bra for me drive to the office this morning.

Prior to sitting for breakfast, I applies two clothes pins to my nipples, just to remind me that my sole focus for the trip to work was to be the best public slut, and make sure that Sir Astro was proud of how I displayed my 38DD breasts at his request.

By the time I had completed my meal and coffee, my nipples were super sensitive, and very very erect...every movement under my blouse sent a shiver down my spine from my nipples directly to my wet horny tight cunt.

My level of arousal now increased three fold from when I woke, I desided to add a bit of fun for Sir Astro's amusement.

Applying a liberal cote of mint tooth paste to my nipples should insure they remain the focus of attention for anyone who caught a glimpse during my trip.

Proceeding to the garage, the effects of the toothpaste became instantly appartent once the cool morning air breezed across my bare breasts....the cool air biting my hard nipples caused me to momentarily loose my balance as I walked in my 5 inch heels.

Once in the car, I began my drive....

3 blocks!.............I only made it three blocks!.......traffic crawling, blouse open, nipples on high alert. Moving slowly, I crept along staying even with a city maintenance truck. 4 doors two rows, four young men, and presumably.........based on the enthusiasm of their collective stares........four young hard cocks.......as I watched them without looking directly at them, I could tell they were all aware of my topless display, I could see out of the corner of my eye, that they were all looking, leaning over each other to get a better view, smiling, talking, a bit of pointing. The driver made an extra effort to stay even with my car as to maintain their collective view.

As the truck continued to move along to my right, I desided to slowly reach into the back seat to retrieve my purse.......turning towards then.......extending my right arm back.......stretching to grasp the purse, my blouse now fully open, round full breasts, hard nipples on full display. I held the pose for a bit, and let the men enjoy your slut, I hope you don't object?

Returning to my seat, blouse still open, pussy noticeably wetter from the attention........I slowly, carefully, and deliberately applied a nice coat of glossy bright red lipstick........as traffic started to move, I looked at the four young "cocks" in the truck, winked, blew a kiss, and merged left.........off I go ;)

I trust you are pleased with this sluts report? And look forward to edging and reporting this evening.....................and anything else that might be assigned to this slut between now and then.

andreaswallows for all who instruct her.............and reports in detail....

eternally grateful, and continually wet................xoxoxoxo.......

oddjobber 02-08-2018 02:59 PM

oh, you are a very good slut and i enjoy the fact that ypu draw such attention. a good slut should be an attention whore as well and you seem to fit the mold there.

it was nice of you to provide those cocks with a bit of a show.

with that in mind i believe for your ride home tonight that we turn things up a notch...when you ride home you will get into your car and strip completly..throwing your cloths into the back seat...aside from the heels you need to drive with. you should also have porn audio playing through your stereo speaks..no videso..no looking at ur phone while driving! but setup some porn to listen to while you drive...naked...

when ypu get home to your garage you will lay on your cars hood and use your fingers to edge once..sprawled on the warm engine.

and lets keep the descriptions cumming slut. your Sir should be proud of you.

raisethebar 02-08-2018 05:15 PM

I like where oddjober went with the drive home. You are very well written I would like to see more of your photogenic side you talk about. Share some pictures of you in the car on the drive home and on the hood of the care fingering yourself (video would be even better).

Once home you are already naked so no clothes for the evening. You look tired from work, you need to order in, and its rude to leave the deleiver person standing outside. Invite them in while you go get money to pay. You should get a selfie with the person and share it with us.

For every text you get tonight you need to edge. If its a male you should send them a naked pic of you edging to go along with the text (if its allowed).

If your bored and need to go out tonight here are some options:
A. Strip club and get up and dance on stage as an amateur. Since you can't be touched you won't have to do lap dances afterwards. Posing for photos is a good option though.

B. Movie theatre.
Bring a dice and set your timer on your phone. Every 7 min, you will roll the dice. Roll 1- evens you get to keep your clothes on or put them back on, odds you take them off or leave them off.
Roll 2-1-3 you edge with your fingers, 2-5 edge with a toy, 3-6 no edges
Roll 3 (every 14 min) Evens move rows wearing what you have on, odds stay put.

C.Clothes shopping. You don't have to buy anything, just try things on. You will be wearing your shortest skirt, black boots, sheerest top.
-You should go to a shoe store and get a male to help try on shoes, your skirt will ride up enough that he sees pussy.
-You will try on clothes at 3 different stores. You will come out of the room wearing only a top once, bottoms once, and nothing once. Each time you will come out to look in the mirror, ask what they think of it, and if they will get you a different size (nude one will be to ask for a different size).
-At one of the stores you will also edge, and leave the curtain open enough that someone can discreetly see inside.
-last store should be a lingerie store. You should take off your top and try on a bar in the middle of the store (again if you won't get arrested)

At the end of the night you should end in the bath with the water lapping over your pussy to allow you to edge. Im sure your bald, but if not you should be for sir. You said you like large insertions you should work towards fisting your pussy.

andreaswallows sounds like a good tumblr site name and chaturabte site. Sir should be able to watch you be watched while he is away. You should be sharing that info as punishment.