Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2023, 04:57 PM   #1
ella_ella

Default 29/F - whore in need of anal training

This slut has once again neglected having her asshole properly used, and has a full week in front of her where she will be alone and ready to commit to train it.

I am looking for tasks to train my hole back to form for this week, daily or single.

They can be humiliating and involve spanking too, as this slut has been sloppy in her training and deserves punishment for it, and can involve using this whore’s mouth, but I am forbidden from putting anything inside my pussy.

I will execute all the tasks and will report back each day.

The toys at my disposal are:
butt plugs (3 sizes), big suction cup dildo, thick dildo, slim anal beads dildo

The spanking implements at my disposal are:
wooden spoon and 2 wooden spatula, cable

Please help this whore by disciplining her unused tight asshole.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-15-2023 at 11:24 PM.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-14-2023, 06:08 PM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

If you have a right type of stool stand it on as it with legs up and fuck your ass with one of those until edging.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:11 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

You can start by attaching your suction cup dildo to an appropriate surface and taking it as far down your throat as possible. While holding it in place, you will spank each ass cheek 60 times with the wooden spoon and 40 times each with a spatula. You may take small, short breaks to catch your breath. You will then take the dildo out of your mouth and sit on your spanked ass. Spread your legs wide and strike your pussy with the cable 30 times and verbally say “I’m a dumb whore”

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-14-2023, 10:40 PM   #4
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
You can start by attaching your suction cup dildo to an appropriate surface and taking it as far down your throat as possible. While holding it in place, you will spank each ass cheek 60 times with the wooden spoon and 40 times each with a spatula. You may take small, short breaks to catch your breath. You will then take the dildo out of your mouth and sit on your spanked ass. Spread your legs wide and strike your pussy with the cable 30 times and verbally say “I’m a dumb whore”
Yes Sir I will, thank you for your task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
If you have a right type of stool stand it on as it with legs up and fuck your ass with one of those until edging.
I am sorry, I don’t have any Sir, and I’d rather not put in my ass things not built to go inside the body..

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-14-2023 at 11:05 PM.
Old 07-15-2023, 02:11 AM   #5
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

That is very responsible. But you did not put the things inside your ass that belong there. So ist time for you to make up for that.

Undress as quickly as possible, fold your clothes neatly an put them in a pile. Crawl around your flat to gather the following things:
your butt plugs,
lube,
your suction cup dildo,
your thick dildo,
your wooden spoon,
a belt,
a pair of high heels.

Gather the things in your bathroom and arrange the implements nicely. Clean everything that is designed to go into your ass with water and soap. Make the dildos and butt plugs stand if possible or otherwise arrange them neatly on a fresh towel.

Take the wooden spoon, lay flat on your back, spread your legs and get them up in the air. Lift your hips off the ground and try your best to hit your butt hole with the spoon. Hits only count if you have to squirm a bit.

Once you really hit it 20 times, take a towel and fold it until you can kneel on it comfortably. Get in a doggy position with your face hovering over your implements and your knees on the towel. Now spank your ass 50 times per cheek first with your hands, then with the spoon and finally with the belt.

Warmed up like that, it's time to give your butt what it deserves. Spit on your smallest plug and spread it with your fingers. Spread some spit on your butthole, too and insert the small plug. If it did not go in easily, slap your face 20 times.

Once the plug is in, put on your heels, stand up, bend over and give your ass 20 more belt lashes per cheek.

Fuck your ass 5 times withe small plug and change to the medium one. If you need extra lubrication, use spit again while you look at the real lube. Place the suction cup dildo on the wall in the hight of your crotch, squat down Infront of it and lick it until it is nice and wet. Give it a nice and seductive blowjob and continue to go deeper on it until it enters your throat. No gagging, no teeth. If you gag, spank your inner thighs 20 times each with the spoon. Hold 10 deep throats on your dildo while counting slowly to 24 in your head each time. You may catch your breath in-between. After the last hold, keep the dildo in your mouth half way and apologise for ignoring your ass so long.

Stand up and exchange the medium plug for the big one. You may use real lube now. If your cunt is not wet, slap your face 20 times.

Repeat the deep throats from before.

Lay down on on the floor on your side and gently fuck your ass with the big plug 5 times. Lube up your medium dildo, Take the plug out and begin fucking your ass with the dildo start gently with the tip and continue the go deeper and rougher. Moan like the slut you are.

When you can take the dildo more or less comfortably, hold it in half way and stand up. Look in the mirror and fuck your stupid ass 50 times while holding eye contact with yourself.

For the grand finale, squat down Infront of the suction cup dildo, Lock it until it's nice an wet and fuck your throat and ass simultaneously. Do so for 10 minutes. You may gag now.

When the 10 minutes are up, you may stand again. Try to find a position where you can prop one foot up like Captain Morgan and still see yourself in the mirror. If it is not possible, slap your face with the suction cup dildo 20 Times and just stand Infront of the mirror.

Try to fuck your ass with the medium dildo until you edge or your legs start to tremble. When you are done, replace the dildo with the big plug, take off those heels and write a detailed report. You may remove the plug afterwards, take a shower and clean up the mess you made.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!

Last edited by malesub19; 07-15-2023 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Altered the breast play parts.
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 03:04 AM   #6
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
That is very responsible. But you did not put the things inside your ass that belong there. So ist time for you to make up for that.

Undress as quickly as possible, fold your clothes neatly an put them in a pile. Crawl around your flat to gather the following things:
your butt plugs,
lube,
your suction cup dildo,
your thick dildo,
your pegs,
your wooden spoon,
a belt,
a pair of high heels.
Thank you for your instructions Sir.

Breast play being a limit of mine, I won't be able to do anything involving pegs or spanks on them sadly, but I will execute the rest of your instructions the moment I come home.

Old 07-15-2023, 03:09 AM   #7
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry for being that insensitive. You may leave these parts out and I apologize for crossing your limits.

likes, dislikes, limits

The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 09:45 AM   #8
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post

thank you sir I obeyed your task.
When I came home I stripped naked completely save for my bra and wore heels, as of next Sir’s request, then found an appropriate place for the suction cup dildo, sticking it to a wardrobe door, at the right height to suck it when on all fours.
I tried taking it all inside my mouth but this whore’s throat is not used to thing si big so after gagging on it I had to stop halfway, letting it fill my mouth and still gag me a little, and began my spanking.
I delivered 10 strikes to each cheek, alternating between them, without pauses, till I had struck myself 60 times each side with the wooden spoon. The cock in my mouth kept me straight and still, and each blow landed on the sit spot, making me wince.
I did a small pause, thinking I could easily take the rest, but this whore has not been punished in a while so after the first 10 blows with the spatula my eyes began watering, each blow felt like a bite on my hot ass, stinging so hard. By the end I had tears running down my cheeks and drool coming down my chin. E
After I was done I immediately sat on my spanked aching ass and spread my legs, and while looking at the dildo full of spit I whipped my pussy with the cable repeating how much of a dumb whore I am. My pussy was swollen in excitement and wet and that made it way more sore when the whipping was done, I nearly closed my legs at each strike.
Thank you Sir for your task, I will now obey next Sir’s requests and every other task this whore will receive.

Old 07-15-2023, 10:59 AM   #9
ella_ella

Quote:

your butt plugs,
lube,
your suction cup dildo,
your thick dildo,
your wooden spoon,
a belt,
a pair of high heels.

Thank you Sir, I obeyed your tasks.

I had gotten naked and in heels already to perform my first round of discipline, so I went to the bathroom with all the toys I was ordered to use and cleaned them out with care while naked, my ass aching and hot from the spanking.
I then put then all in front of me on a towel, and could already feel my asshole twitch at the idea of all of them getting inside me.
I stared at them for a couple of minutes, then laid on the floor as you ordered.
It was hard and lifting my hips while on heels was different at first, but I managed to find an angle and began spanking my asshole with the wooden spoon. It was difficult to hit, and spanked myself on the conjunction of my cheeks more times than I could count, and by the time I managed to get to 20 hits on my hole my legs were shaking and the space between my cheeks burnt like coal.
I then folded a towel nearly and kneeled in front of my toys, all lined up and ready to be used, and performed the rest of my spanking.
I am not used to spanking myself with my hands and was surprised about how loud it was. During the spanking it felt like my hand was more sore than my cheeks, but when I was finished my cheeks began to itch like they were being prickled, and a hot sensation began spreading to them.
The belt is a more deep sensation, it lands heavy but nearly numb, but after I was done my ass felt on fire. I could sense exactly where each strike landed and it felt like it was swelling.
I spanked myself hard and fast with the spoon, staring at the toys making me impatient to start the disciplining of my hole, but it was not a wise idea because the second the onslaught ended it felt like sitting on nettles, my ass unbelievably achy.
I then moved to the plugs. I spit with care on the small one, coating it well, then spit on my fingers and used to rub it on my hole, and push a finger a bit inside to lube the entry. I had not taken anything with just spit in years, so I was anxious about how the plug was going to fit, but after a beginning of resistance my hole gave in and sucked it inside, like it was born to be plugged.
I felt it twitching around it, the insufficient lube evident, and stood up bent over on the heels, to perform my next round of spanking.
The belt while standing hurt less, unexpectedly, but it may have been because my whore brain was so focused on the plug. When I was done I still felt the pain spread nicely around my whole cheeks, and then grabbed the base of the plug.
Fucking my ass was so difficult, the first time it went in and out just fine, but the second I had to force my hole, so the third. By the fourth my hole seemed to have given up being forced open and it was easier to push it back in, and after the fifth the hole was burning but did not resistance to being fucked.
I left my hole empty and began lubing the medium one.
I kept looking at the lube, wishing I could use some, but kept just using spit until it felt slimy enough it would have hope to get inside me. Then I went on all fours and began pushing it inside. It was hard getting it in, but when it finally slid inside my asshole I felt it in my womb, even my pussy twitched. My ass felt so nice being filled, even if the plug forced its way inside.
I took care of placing the suction cup dildo where ordered then, and stuck it to a wardrobe door, so it would stick, and squatted.
I began giving the dildo a nice sloppy blowjob, making sure it was wet, kissing its tip, licking it to the base. The I deep throated it the first time and immediately found myself gagging. Ashamed I spanked my inner thighs while holding the deep throat, then caught my breath. Second time, I gagged again, and halfway through striking my inner thighs I was crying. This whore finally managed to hold a decent deep throat at the third round, and did all commanded, pausing to kiss the dildo’s tip while sitting on my still aching ass between rounds.
At the last one I held it halfway in and profusely apologizes for my lax anal discipline. My pussy was dripping wet when I was done.
I kneeled in front of the toys again and swapped plugs.
I was so happy to be able to use lube this time, I don’t think my untrained hole could survive the big one without. It took lot of it to push it inside, but when finally my hole opened up and let it in, I nearly orgasmed.
I performed other 10 deep throat and this time did not gag on the dildo. The plug felt so filling inside my ass, and staying still with the cock in my mouth and my ass full made this whore felt truly in her place.
After the 10 deep throats were done, I laid on the side on the hard floor and pulled out the plug. It did lots of resistance at first, then slid out, so easy, and I gently pushed it back again, inch after inch, without relubing, till my hole sucked it back inside. Each time it got back inside it made me moan, and each time my hole seemed more accepting of being fucked open. After I did the 5 thrusts, I went to lube the dildo. I took the plug out then laid on my side again and began with the tip. The tip went in so smooth that I felt cocky and tried getting more inches inside, but immediately slowed down. Took me a good 5 minutes to start being able to take it comfortably all inside. I’m not a vocal person so having to moan made me feel properly like the whore I am, and made me so wet.
When I was sure I can take it smoothly I moved to the mirror. I fucked myself 50 times keeping eye contact and I never had done that before. I felt like such a whore, seeing my tits bouncing and my eyes half closed. I fucked myself all the way, then squatted in front of the suction cup dildo to start my 10 minutes.
I found a way to keep the dildo stable so I could squat on it and fuck myself properly while sucking on the suction cup one, and began.
The 10 minutes felt both endless and like I never wanted it to end and stop being split-roasted. My asshole burned and I kept gagging on the dildo, so full of saliva, spit dripping everywhere. The lube was all dried up in my ass but my hole had been used so much it was still just taking it despite the burn. When the alarm rang I sagged, sitting on the medium dildo and impaling myself on it, moaning like the whore I am.
I moved in front of the mirror and propping a leg up the wc I began fucking my asshole with the medium dildo. Seeing so clearly peak out from behind my pussy, getting inside and out fast, made me edge in less than two minutes.
I removed the dildo and slammed back the big plug without new lube, then sat on the floor to collect the notes I had taken during the tasks to be able to write the most detailed report and I’m now about to go clean myself and my mess, big plug still inside.
Thank you Sir for allowing this whore to use her asshole so throughly, and make her learn her place.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-15-2023 at 11:22 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 11:19 AM   #10
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

You executed your task well and wrote an exquisite report. The anal edge proves that you need to use that ass more for the purpose of getting fucked or even getting spit-roasted. Well done Whore.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-15-2023, 11:27 AM   #11
ella_ella

Quote:
You executed your task well and wrote an exquisite report. The anal edge proves that you need to use that ass more for the purpose of getting fucked or even getting spit-roasted. Well done Whore.

Thank you Sir,
your tasks were very thoughtful and allowed this whore to seriously test how much she was made to be a anal slut.

I am now done cleaning all the toys I used and the floor, which was so full of both spit and the drip from my pussy. I took a cold shower before, hoping it will calm me down, but my legs are still a bit shaky, and the big plug being still inside is probably not helping.

I ask Sir permission to remove the big plug, or if Sir wishes to give me further tasks I will happily carry them on.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-15-2023 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-15-2023, 11:42 AM   #12
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

You may remove the big plug on the condition of wearing the lubed up medium plug for two hours every day of the next week.
Alternatively the big plug will remain on your butt for four more hours.
For cleaning up you earned another two edges by stimulating your greedy cunt or four anal edges.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-15-2023, 12:13 PM   #13
ella_ella

Quote:
You may remove the big plug on the condition of wearing the lubed up medium plug for two hours every day of the next week.
For cleaning up you earned another two edges by stimulating your greedy cunt or four anal edges.
Thank you Sir.

I edged myself rubbing my clit and my cunt was so tense already and the plug felt so big inside it took me two minutes for the first, and just 30 seconds for the second, and I risked not being able to stop in time.
For that reason I decided to just keep the big plug for 4 hours. I never wore it for so long but it makes me feel so full and my hole aches and my legs are weak and nipple perked, it truly makes me into a greedy slut.

It’s been an hour already, I will report back when I remove it at the end of the 4 hours.

Old 07-15-2023, 02:17 PM   #14
SluttySarah

Thanks for the dare you gave me, it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!

Here's mine for you:

Firstly, a rule: For the next week anytime you are to take out a plug, you'll have to do it without using your hands. If you can't, be honest about how much help you needed from your hands - if it was just a little tug to remove the plug, you'll push the plug back in and pull it out once. If you mainly relied on pulling it out, you'll push and pull the plug in and out 5 more times.

Your task is: Right after you use the bathroom and go number 2, you'll wear your largest plug for 15 minutes. Then after taking it out, you'll take off your underwear and stuff it up your butt for another 15 minutes. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, you'll wear your large plug until someone posts in this thread again! If you can't take it anymore you can take out the plug but you'll have to try again the next time you use the bathroom!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 03:04 PM   #15
ella_ella

Quote:

Wearing the plug for so long brought out unexpected ways to bring a humiliating discomfort, as it would not let me forget I had it inside.
The base is round and wide, being one of those plugs with a pretty diamond on the base, not with the slim handle, and it jammed between my cheeks, the place I had spanked with the spoon before. Sitting would make it spread my cheeks a bit so I would be sitting on the base directly, keeping them spread all the time, and made me feel like I was being kept ready for anal use. The sensation did not ease for the whole 4 hours, each time I shifted on my seat or stood I’d feel the base lodged between my cheeks, pinching and spreading them open.
When my alarm for the 4 hours went off I kneeled on the floor on all fours and executed my new rule to remove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post

Firstly, a rule: For the next week anytime you are to take out a plug, you'll have to do it without using your hands. If you can't, be honest about how much help you needed from your hands - if it was just a little tug to remove the plug, you'll push the plug back in and pull it out once. If you mainly relied on pulling it out, you'll push and pull the plug in and out 5 more times.
I tried giving it just a gentle tug, but it had been inside me for 4 hours and the lube had all dried out, so I had to pull. My ass felt so stretched when it came out, I could feel it ache, the big plug spreading it open rudely to get outside.
Then because I had to remove it by pulling, I pushed it back again and again 5 times. It was so dry, and my hole ached, so I applied a single drop of lube on the tip to ease things up, and will accept any punishment I am given for that.
As soon as it went past its largest part it was sucked back in, and I felt my hole twitch and hurt. I did it again, and again and again, and this time it was easier to pull it outside and push back, and at the last time I felt my pussy swell because this whore’s hole was being used once more.
I removed it definitely and now my hole feels terribly empty.

I will wait for my punishment for using the lube and my tasks for tomorrow, to keep this whore’s hole trained and used.

Advertisements
Kink Talk