Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-09-2020, 11:12 PM   #31
tangula
Switchy Devil

After being stuck indoors for over two weeks I needed some air. Decided to go for an early morning walk, to keep as good as possible to the social quarantine kind of measures.
Due to this, it should be quiet, hence my timer being a lot shorter then usual.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 3 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof pic.
Bonus: For women responding, this time will be down even to 2 minutes.

SECOND and up get a choice and one pic where applicable:
  • add a/another steel cock ring, (got multiple) OR
  • shorten available time to 2 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
  • leave this choice to the first responder. First can also decide to pass on the claim on the walk to the next responder.
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

Additionally, every responder can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters). From the request until done, fly has to be open.

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.*
*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.
Games/bets to make it worse are possible, but no guarantees that I will accept

Kik: tangula

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:43 AM   #32
tangula
Switchy Devil

Mid day walk, hopefully quiet enough to easily keep to the social distance measures.
Due to this, it should be quiet, hence my timer being a lot shorter then usual.
Out for 1hr30/2hrs, dont feel bad to try ��

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 3 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof pic.
Bonus: For people working in vital professions in these challenging times responding, this time will be down even to 2 minutes.

• shorten available time to 2 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
  • leave this choice to the first responder. First can also decide to pass on the claim on the walk to the next responder.
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

Additionally, every responder can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters). From the request until done, fly has to be open.

*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 04-22-2020 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Added expected time
Old 05-15-2020, 10:09 AM   #33
tangula
Switchy Devil

Friday evening walk. Just walked out the front door into a nearby park for some good fresh air. Out for a walk for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pants on feet and full topless proof pic.
Bonus: For people working vital professions these days responding, this time will be down to 3 minutes for me!

• shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

Additionally, every responder can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 05-17-2020, 10:46 AM   #34
tangula
Switchy Devil

Nice sunday evening walk. Just biked out the front door into a nearby park for some good fresh air. Tried earlier today, but it was simply too corona crowded, so let's hope its calm enough now (calm for Corona, just people is part of the game)
Out for a walk for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants&boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pants on feet and full topless proof pic.
Bonus: For people working vital professions these days responding, this time will be down to 3 minutes for me!

• shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 05-18-2020, 05:56 AM   #35
Elephantisrich

im interested in trying this
going for walk now 2pm
walk through town

would be happy to try and accomodate orders

kik elephantrich
Elephantisrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:05 AM   #36
tangula
Switchy Devil

Very sunny Tuesday walk. I'm fairly certain more people will have this idea... wearing pants, shirt and shoes/socks.
I'm out now and will be for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic full nude. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Bonus: For people working vital professions these days responding, this time will be down to 4 minutes for me!
Tuesday extra you may also roll a 1d8 whenever you desire, 6 or below means I have to immediately open my fly for 5 minutes. I can cover whenever I want/need, but then I am to drop my pants on the spot when the respn for covering is gone. After that, reset the clock for the open fly.

• shorten available time to 4 (or 3 if vital pr.) minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants/underwear on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 05-19-2020 at 07:08 AM.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:11 AM   #37
Elephantisrich

M45
Out walking right now if somebody wants to control it
Lol elephantrich
Elephantisrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:43 AM   #38
tangula
Switchy Devil

Out for a nice walk, it has been a while. Wearing a jockstrap, pants, a shirt and shies/socks. It is a nice and sunny day, but still bot too hot to be outside for a good while. Walking in a mixed open/cover terrain.

I'm out now and will be for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic full nude. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)

• shorten available time by 1 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

my AD!

What I think I want

Last edited by tangula; 08-05-2020 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Kik link fix
Old 08-15-2020, 06:40 AM   #39
Sybren

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants down to my ankles. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a pic, topless and jeans and boxers on my ankles.

Kik:sybrenjelsma

Likes and limits(work in progress)

Kik:Sybrenjelsma
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 04:01 AM   #40
tangula
Switchy Devil

Just arrived at a park/forest for a walk. Wearing pants, shirt and a thong (as per choice in another thread). Its warm but it may rain a little

• shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this)

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 08-23-2020, 05:45 AM   #41
tangula
Switchy Devil

Im at a park/forest for a walk. Wearing pants, shirt and boxers. Its a good temperature but it may rain a little

• shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this)

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 08-24-2020, 03:55 PM   #42
victorchance101
Account Banned

This is interesting message me and we can work out a time

limits extream pain, illegal, and permits

hard limits friends and family

Kik VictotChance
victorchance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:31 AM   #43
RealPiggy

Location: What are places but geographical locations. Am I right?

Hello everyone I am going for a walk

First to respond may request

3 toys to include

Up to 5 words for me to write on myself(must be hidden)

And 2 activities that I need to complete before going home

Kik:Realpiggy
Likes: humilation, being degraded, being called fat/pig/cow, cunt busting, nipple/breast torture, wedgies, drooling, dehumanizing, anal torture/stuffing, bully dares, light bondage, body writing, enemas.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Public, Extreme Pain, Spanking, Swirlie, ATM. NO RACEPLAY

My Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=77772

Kik:Realpiggy
I respond best to cruel messages than "hi's"

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/pig-ass.145175/
RealPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 06:03 AM   #44
tangula
Switchy Devil

Im at a park/forest for a walk. Wearing pants and a shirt. Its a good temperature very thin layer of clouds in front of the sun. Out for a walk for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a safe spot and send a full nude proof pic.

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Games/bets to make it worse are possible, but no guarantees that I will accept.
Maybe something where I have to walk with open fly for 1d6 minutes, but have to drop on the spot if covered for any reason (of course, after that reason is gone), and reset the clock.

my AD!

What I think I want

Old 09-22-2020, 07:05 AM   #45
tangula
Switchy Devil

The last day of the week with good weather. I'm at a park/forest for a walk. Wearing pants and a shirt. Its a nice temperature with blue skies. Out for a walk for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 4 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a safe spot and send a full nude proof pic.

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Games/bets to make it worse are possible, but no guarantees that I will accept.
Maybe something where I have to walk with open fly for 1d6 minutes, but have to drop on the spot if covered for any reason (of course, after that reason is gone), and reset the clock.

my AD!

What I think I want

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, nature, risk, walk