Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2016, 09:32 PM   #1
Kittyxoxo

Default 18/f Need rules/dares. Help a whore out!

Home alone for 5 weeks and am interested in completing some dares and having some ongoing rules. Go for gold!
New to getting dares. I like things rough and naughty. I have a bunch of toys, these include: 2 suction dildos (6 inch and 10 inch) 2 buttplugs (Medium and Large, definitely can't fit the large yet though!) a set of nipple clamps, cuffs and a paddle. I also have 2 vibrators, one is a dildo vibrator (8 inch).

Likes: Penetration, Punishment, Light Anal (I'm new!), Spanking, Degrading Myself
Kittyxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:39 PM   #2
grantorino

Put one of the suction dildos on the shower wall. You're only allowed hot water when using it. The choice is yours. Cold shower or dildo inside you. Have fun
grantorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:07 PM   #3
Kittyxoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantorino View Post
Put one of the suction dildos on the shower wall. You're only allowed hot water when using it. The choice is yours. Cold shower or dildo inside you. Have fun
This is really great, I'll be sure to do it every time I shower!!!
New to getting dares. I like things rough and naughty. I have a bunch of toys, these include: 2 suction dildos (6 inch and 10 inch) 2 buttplugs (Medium and Large, definitely can't fit the large yet though!) a set of nipple clamps, cuffs and a paddle. I also have 2 vibrators, one is a dildo vibrator (8 inch).

Likes: Penetration, Punishment, Light Anal (I'm new!), Spanking, Degrading Myself
Old 09-07-2016, 12:02 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Here is a new rule.
Fix your biggest suction cup dildo on your chair. You can either eat on the ground or sit on the dildo

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 12:52 AM   #5
Shoyu

I will give you some rules.

1. All your blinds in your house must be completely open all the time.
2. dress code at home: lingerie or birthday suit.
3. Whenever you answering any phone call at home, you must stand at the largest front windows of your house. (with light on at night)
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:40 AM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

Except for cleaning yourself, other rules and dares you have EITHER have some piece of solid food up your ass (avoid sharp sides and edges), for example an unpeeled potatoe (I recommend starting with the smaller ones), a small unpeeled carrot, grapes, a peeled half banana, OR have one of your vibrators in your pussy.

Except for eating, cleaning, other rules and dare, any vibrator in your pussy has to be turned on with highest power every time your mouth is shut, and can only be turned off again once you widely open your mouth for at least a minute.

Except for sleeping, you always have to wear pink or red lipstick and make-up for at least your eyes, as glossy and slutty as possible. If it wears off, you have to redo it.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:43 AM   #7
Kittyxoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Except for cleaning yourself, other rules and dares you have EITHER have some piece of solid food up your ass (avoid sharp sides and edges), for example an unpeeled potatoe (I recommend starting with the smaller ones), a small unpeeled carrot, grapes, a peeled half banana, OR have one of your vibrators in your pussy.

Except for eating, cleaning, other rules and dare, any vibrator in your pussy has to be turned on with highest power every time your mouth is shut, and can only be turned off again once you widely open your mouth for at least a minute.

Except for sleeping, you always have to wear pink or red lipstick and make-up for at least your eyes, as glossy and slutty as possible. If it wears off, you have to redo it.
This is probably my favourite so far! I already have my sluts makeup on and my 8 inch vibe is buzzing away inside me.. I'm tempted to buy some grapes for my backdoor though!
Love the rules!! Keep them coming!

Old 09-07-2016, 05:45 AM   #8
Kittyxoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Here is a new rule.
Fix your biggest suction cup dildo on your chair. You can either eat on the ground or sit on the dildo
I think I should set up a bowl on the ground, sounds hot and degrading.. thanks for the great rule!

Old 09-07-2016, 06:13 AM   #9
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Spend the entire time with medium plug in the ass. You could remove it for other tasks and dares.
Old 09-07-2016, 06:26 AM   #10
jcff126

sleep every night with your medium plug in and each morning try to get your large plug in

Likes: ABDL, Anal, BDSM, Humiliation, Enemas, Masturbation, Public, Pee diapers only, Poop diapers only, nude

Limits: Illegal, Family, Friends, Permanent, Blood

Toys: Nipple clamps, Diapers, Small butt plug, Large butt plug, Inflatable butt plug, Dildo, Vibes, Clothes pins, Enema bag, Wood spoons, Rubber spatula, Flogger, Spreader bars, Ball gag, Medical restraints, Flesh light (knock off), rope

PM me dares
jcff126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:33 AM   #11
PetraPanties

Every other day go out to your car a strip completely naked inside it. Find somewhere inside to attach your suction cup dildo and fuck yourself for 10 minutes. You can do this at night if you want.

Likes: Crossdressing, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Anal, Nipple Play, Femdom, Girl's Feet, humiliation, hidden public, some CBT, spanking
Punishments: Cum Eating, Semi Public, Ruined Orgasm, Denied Orgasm, crossdressing Pics (no face)
Limits: Scat, Open Public, Family, Friends

Kik: Petracd

Clothing and Toy List
PM dares
My Orgasms
Outstanding Dares
PetraPanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:08 AM   #12
grinser

everyday do 15 minutes of deepthrow and analtraining.

go between a doorframe on all four (face and ass shoud facing to the doorframe) and put a dildo in ur ass and mouth. bumb it!
Old 09-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #13
Kittyxoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinser View Post
everyday do 15 minutes of deepthrow and analtraining.

go between a doorframe on all four (face and ass shoud facing to the doorframe) and put a dildo in ur ass and mouth. bumb it!
This one really helped me out! I managed to fit my dildo in my ass which I've never done before! Going to have to try get the full 10 inches in... Loving the rules! Keep it up!

Old 09-08-2016, 10:39 PM   #14
Kittyxoxo

Anymore dares or rules? Pretty please! How will I become a filthy whore any other way?;

Old 09-08-2016, 11:03 PM   #15
yorksdom

Default Rules

Every time you go to the toilet/bathroom. You are to insert a dildo into each hole in turn 10 times. Insertion rate is medium. You are not allowed to cum!
(you have 3 holes, mouth, pussy and arse!)

You are not allowed to wear any underware.
you are only allowed to wear short skirts Tight and revealing tops.
Swimwear is to be skimpy and tight.

You are not allowed to sit on any Fabric that you are physically wearing. If at work this is not possible then you must plug your arse with a plug and PM me for a suitable punishment.

When bored you are to insert your dildo. This should set up in a prominent place in your house.you should kneel over it and have your hands on your head.

When in your living room you should be on your hands and knees at all times.

When sleeping. You should be naked. All holes plugged with your legs secured spread, to the bed frame.

Weekly you are to seek sex. You are to fuck 3 times. They are freely allowed to use all of your holes.
You are to willing undertake any act they wish during the meet.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom

Last edited by yorksdom; 09-08-2016 at 11:06 PM.
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, home alone, rules, whore