Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2020, 03:06 PM   #1
Nikkiii

Heart My Dare Collection and Reports (female 31)

Hi guys and gals

after quite a while I guess it is time to be a a little slut for you again…

where have I been:
well firstly I kinda chickened out on a few dares, which I wanted to do, but just couldn't get the courage to finally do them and as I waited longer and longer the excuse got easier :/ sorry
then “normal” stuff like I got into a relationship for a while and was busy serving a boyfriend sexually, so not really time to also do that for the internet :P

but now single again! And I moved! So basically a fresh start, and what would be a better fresh start then begging for dares, so I can experiment sexually, and report in the known fashion back to you.

And to force me to commit to the relationship as a slut on getdare I set myself a few rules:

• cumming only allowed while doing dares/ writing report/ having sex with someone
• no boyfriend/girlfriend for at least a year, I am a slut, I only get fuckbuddies
• logging in at least twice a weak and answer every pm/question in thread

why the new account:
well as simple as I chanced my password and it seems like I made a typo because I cant log in anymore… and the email used was a throwaway email…

old thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=256575

so I hope we can have as much fun as last time :P and I can create many reports to which I can masturbate in the years to come :P

if you have any questions about living situation, dares, limits, etc.. just ask

and if I havent reported on your dares from the last thread, just repost them, because honestly I have lost the organisation about that :3

and sadly I have done some of the non-reported dares, but never wrote a report, or wrote one but lost the report, so I guess if I havent reported it and you post it again… well I just do it again

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fun, public, reports, slut