Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-04-2018, 10:57 PM   #46
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Temp post so you will notice the edits. I hope I thought of everything in that list....I am assuming that some other things you will have as a student.

I will delete this later.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:51 PM   #47
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Ha! Life got in the way and I forgot to go back and delete that post.

OK.
WestCoast reported 23 uses of the forbidden word. So here is his punishment.
Without all the requested/suggested "accessories and supplies" here is something new.

Traditional Domestic Discipline:
0. Remove your clothes. Always a good step before you get started.
1. Put a bar of soap in a bowl of hot water - yup. You used dirty words so your mouth gets washed.
2. Start a spreadsheet.
3. 1st column: the area codes for the first 23 numbers in your phone's contact list. Randomize these.
4. 2nd column the 3-digit exchange for the first 23 numbers. Randomize these.
5. 3rd column: put the two together (concatenate) to give 6-digit numbers. (so AC 123 and exchange 456 gives 123456). Randomize these.
6. 4th column: last 4 digits of the LAST 23 numbers in your contacts list. Randomize these.
7. Print out the list of numbers.
8. Cover your stool with a wooden board or hardcover books. This is for you to sit on. If you have to use a chair, you may not lean against the backrest from beginning to end.
9. Get a pile of lined paper, and whatever pens you need.
10. Wash your mouth thoroughly with the soap and a washcloth or brush. You are not allowed to rinse until the entire punishment is completed.
11. Your punishment for 23 dirty words is, 23 times:
a. Put the bar of soap in your mouth and hold it while you spend 1 minute in the corner - hands on head, nose holding coin on wall.
b. You may remove the bar of soap while you do your work: by hand and on paper, showing all your steps, multiply the 6 digit numbers by the corresponding 4 digit numbers on the same line, then multiply the 4 digit numbers by the 6 digit numbers. Do these neatly because you are going to upload the pages to your album, and I am going to check them very carefully for neatness and organization. If the work is not exemplary, you will be assigned a suitably onerous task.
c. After each pair of multiplications, start over again with a minute in the corner, with the soap and coin.
d. Note that each cycle (of 23) is 1 minute with the soap in your mouth in the corner, and 2 detailed multiplications. After all 23 are done, you may get dressed and rinse your mouth.
12. Load pictures of your work to your album for examination.
13. Wait for me to confirm that they are accepted.
14. Write a detailed report and post to the thread.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 05-31-2018, 06:18 PM   #48
whathaveidone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Ha! Life got in the way and I forgot to go back and delete that post.

OK.
WestCoast reported 23 uses of the forbidden word. So here is his punishment.
Without all the requested/suggested "accessories and supplies" here is something new.

Traditional Domestic Discipline:
0. Remove your clothes. Always a good step before you get started.
1. Put a bar of soap in a bowl of hot water - yup. You used dirty words so your mouth gets washed.
2. Start a spreadsheet.
3. 1st column: the area codes for the first 23 numbers in your phone's contact list. Randomize these.
4. 2nd column the 3-digit exchange for the first 23 numbers. Randomize these.
5. 3rd column: put the two together (concatenate) to give 6-digit numbers. (so AC 123 and exchange 456 gives 123456). Randomize these.
6. 4th column: last 4 digits of the LAST 23 numbers in your contacts list. Randomize these.
7. Print out the list of numbers.
8. Cover your stool with a wooden board or hardcover books. This is for you to sit on. If you have to use a chair, you may not lean against the backrest from beginning to end.
9. Get a pile of lined paper, and whatever pens you need.
10. Wash your mouth thoroughly with the soap and a washcloth or brush. You are not allowed to rinse until the entire punishment is completed.
11. Your punishment for 23 dirty words is, 23 times:
a. Put the bar of soap in your mouth and hold it while you spend 1 minute in the corner - hands on head, nose holding coin on wall.
b. You may remove the bar of soap while you do your work: by hand and on paper, showing all your steps, multiply the 6 digit numbers by the corresponding 4 digit numbers on the same line, then multiply the 4 digit numbers by the 6 digit numbers. Do these neatly because you are going to upload the pages to your album, and I am going to check them very carefully for neatness and organization. If the work is not exemplary, you will be assigned a suitably onerous task.
c. After each pair of multiplications, start over again with a minute in the corner, with the soap and coin.
d. Note that each cycle (of 23) is 1 minute with the soap in your mouth in the corner, and 2 detailed multiplications. After all 23 are done, you may get dressed and rinse your mouth.
12. Load pictures of your work to your album for examination.
13. Wait for me to confirm that they are accepted.
14. Write a detailed report and post to the thread.
This is an amazing dare. May I please request something similar?
The following user says Thank You to whathaveidone for this post:
Old 09-27-2018, 04:12 PM   #49
Westcoastman

Wanted to bump this thread! I’m also very sorry but the last task was a bit too difficult for me to complete, and I am expecting punishments because of that. Let’s keep punishing me.
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting
discussable: photos
Limits: family, public, pee, poo, blackmail

punish me with discipline!
PM dares
Westcoastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:27 AM   #50
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hi West~ ^.^ A little birdy told me you were in need of punishment.

So, to get you back in the swing of things, let's start you off with the basics. Put a bar of soap in a bowl of warm water. While you wait, you are to kneel, naked from the waist down, and think about all the naughty things you have done lately, and why you deserve to have your mouth soaped.

When it's ready, you'll be spending a full minute washing your mouth out. Set an alarm and don't stop until it goes off. Scrub over your teeth, your tongue and the top of your mouth, and most importantly, don't go easy on yourself! Pretend someone is supervising and making sure you are properly punished.

Tell me how it goes~

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:46 AM   #51
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoastman View Post
Hello everyone!

I’m looking for dares/punishments that involve every aspect of domestic discipline. Such as a spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, and line writing tasks, and the combination of all of them or just some of them! I hate the taste of soap especially, but love he punishment aspect of it! Hopefully some of you fall are feeling more sadistic today! Thanks, and maybe you’ll get a date in return!!!
And I object, I've never received any dates from this thread. :3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:51 PM   #52
Westcoastman

Thank you so much kitten! I will make sure this happens tonight, as I deserve it! Also, I meant to type dare, but here is a date lol: 12/07/1967
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting

PM dares
Old 10-02-2018, 12:15 AM   #53
Silk1970
Account Banned

I think you should do the challenge that MarvHarvey went to a lot of time and effort to set. Perhaps you could ask him for permission to vary the method for accumulating the numbers to multiply.

The task itself, while challenging, is certainly doable.
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Silk1970 for this post:
Old 10-02-2018, 02:28 PM   #54
Westcoastman

Hey silk, I agree, the multiplication was just so tedious that it would have taken me a much longer time to do 46 problems than I was comfortable with. I have been at university for 3 years and haven’t had to do math long hand like that for maybe 7 years or so, so the calculator has been my friend. I will reach out to Marv, but I know for a fact that I could write out the answers quickly for addition and subtraction problems, and it would still take a lot of time! I want to complete the task, and I legitimately did try it and had to give up because the multiplication was a struggle!

PM dares
Old 10-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #55
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Ah yes - I got a request to make the home work easier. Multiplication is pretty basic stuff - just addition in bulk.

If the arithmetic got easier, then something else
would have to get harder, or
would have to get bad, or
would have to get painful, or
would have to get nasty, or
would have to have all of the above.

That would of course increase the total time, but it would be easier to do, at least mentally. I don't even want to consider what the physical part would be like though. HA! Blood sweat toil and tears!.

Old 10-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #56
Westcoastman

I completely agree with all of that! And if something else gets harder I completely understand, that seems like a very fair trade off to me.

PM dares
Old 10-02-2018, 04:26 PM   #57
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

And I think that multiplication is so easy - children do it.

And as an adult you need to be able to do simple multiplications all the time.

So its good practice.

You really don't know how scornful I am of innumeracy.

You really don't know how angry I get at the inability of adults to do elementary-school arithmetic. How can you live? So added punishment for not being able to do that would far far over balance any relaxation in apparent workload!
Old 10-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #58
Westcoastman

I can do the math, I have passed all my math classes with A’s. Including college statistics and algebra. It’s not a matter of not being able to do it, but of how long it will take, and that is what I’m worried most about. I’m a student as well, and I don’t have the full amount of time it would take as well. I left a link to a site that shows every step it would take to complete a problem like you would want me to. https://www.cymath.com/answer?q=564821*2364

I truly do want to do this, and it doesn’t seem Marv is letting up. It seems that maybe on a day where neither of my roommates are here I’ll just have to suffer through it.

PM dares
Old 03-14-2019, 07:18 PM   #59
Westcoastman

Hello everyone, I wanted to start up this thread again! Give me everything you've got!

PM dares
Old 06-03-2020, 10:43 AM   #60
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Early on you reported that you got chunks of soap stuck in your molars.
There is a proper way to fix that: brush your teeth.
Sounds like you need some training in proper oral hygiene.
So now you will brush your teeth three times a day with bar soap. (Soften up a bar of soap with water, rub the toothbrush bristles in it until there is plenty of soap on them, then brush. You should reload your brush at least once while brushing; preferably reload once for each quarter of your filthy mouth.)

Note: proper toothbrushing requires getting the brush down to the gum level. I don't know what's in the soap you'll be using, so I'm just requiring that you brush the tooth surfaces with bar soap.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disciplined, scrub, wash