Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-16-2023, 04:21 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Your exposure profile!

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?

7. Do you like to streak?

8. What's your best exposure memory?

9. Do you post on exposure websites?

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?

12. What's your best example of being exposed?

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!

Last edited by Bloxo; 10-16-2023 at 04:28 AM.
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 10-16-2023, 04:46 AM   #2
gordonKy

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
15 :-) seriously beyond nudist level, I'm on the exhibitionist scale.

It's the best I will ever get and I love it the way it is.

Male

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
Everywhere and especially public

Yes. I used to make up strip games when I was a kid and end up naked in front of friends.

Nothing too long or difficult. Quick comparison games, dice rolls, battlestrip.

Losing.

Lose a bit more or so it feels, in reality possible close to 50/50.

Frequently

I would love to do that but nope not yet

Yes. Exposedfun, exposedpassion, eblue, telegram but very moderately compared to some of you exposure whores.

When webcams became widespread.

Not particularly but do it occasionally.

I played a game with a twist recently where I sent a full frontal and it ended up being posted on exposedpassion, poster then asked for more details.

Yes, dares are very exciting, leading to exposure and then once exposed and horny for more, dares can continue and be almost limitless.

Sort of "local fame" exposure, where I know some people in the BDSM community near me might come to recognise me. It's happened before.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
Limits? What do you mean? :-) No ID or full name, I don't need to be indexed by Google, thank you :-)[/QUOTE]

"

Kik: gordonxs
Telegram: t.me/treytrey

URL="https://whereby.com/gordonky"]whereby[/URL]

results of my last blackmail game

Give me more dares
Fill my TeamUp Calendar with tasks and rules
PM Dares

Loves: Blackmail, pics and videos with face, piss, humiliation, exposure, feet, socks, undies, chastity, CBT, BDSM Test Results
Limits: Hard info, I don't have toys
gordonKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 07:21 AM   #3
Mael

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

9 to 10 ... i honestly enjoy it very much

8 ... I'm happy for the most part

prefer female, but any gender is welcome

depends ... in a public setting i prefer somewhere/ somehow, that i'm not immediately recognized (or in a like- minded setting) at home it's mostly for online exposure so everything goes except for face pics

Yes, I do

Dice, cards, guessing ... I'll try any game at least once
Prefer to lose a bit more, but I don't like it when a game feels way too rigged. Don't mind a disadvantage but it should be possible to win
I have no record ... I'd say 55%losing - 45winning but that might be completely off in either direction

Very much yes ... if i had to guess (and i have to) i'd say at least 50 times by more than 4 persons at once peaking at round about a hundred at play parties

No, not really

Being bound to a poll on a play party getting flogged by my queen and her dom

Yes-ish ... most of the times it's others posting pics of me, due to bets/ dares/ games ... it doesn't feel right to post myself ... I like it better when I can't control the exposure

i'd say something about a decade ago ...

I do it, if it was part of a dare or similar, but in my sub-mind I enjoy being exposed way more

I like it when an exposure gets "out of control" ... like a pic getting posted alongside with my kik and after weeks i still get messages because of it, a bit frightening ... but the good kind

oh yes, bondage, toys, clothing (lingerie/ heels ...), please be creative I'll try to manage

As a stand alone exposure fantasy ... no ... but being set up on a party by my queen to be the entertainment of others ...

No face, no ID, if public not in hometown (too small to not get in trouble)

My BDSM- Test
*** My Toys *** PM DARES
Locked since july 2020 - Edge counter Day 1/7 Edge 4/4 - check on KIK: mael_sia

anal; bondage; chastity; crossdressing; dice dares; exposure; feminization; humiliation; pain; pics
Dislikes
public; wedgies
Limits diaper; face; family; illegal; orgasm; permanent; piss; poo; social suicide
PM me "orange" and make me do any dare within limits (until 10/30/23)
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 10:33 AM   #4
Cstelle
gD Curio

Good questions! Not least because I'll have to answer "I don't know" to many/most of them!

I'll have to think about this...

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 11:33 AM   #5
light42

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

Around a 7

I think I'm pretty hot at an 8

Mostly fem people but some guys look good as well.

Mostly privately but some public spaces where I could be safe would be really fun.

Eh not really lets just get naked

Yes

no worry I would go to jail

When I lived in the country just being naked out on my lawn was really fun.

Yes

When I was around 18

Sometimes depends on there reaction

I'm currently exposed on erome.com until it either stops working or that account controlled by someone else deletes it.

Yes I love when people make me do more stuff for it. Pee play bondage body writing its all fun

I'm not really sure to be honest its all pretty fun.

I mean I normally do not show face and Try not to do anything public
Telegram light15000
Likes-being exposed, Humiliation, Bondage, anal, edging, Being Degraded, hypnosis, pee play and Petplay,

Limits- full Face, scat, blood, family, and friends, and moderate to heavy pain

Pm dares-https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76514
light42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 12:19 PM   #6
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post

1.) between a 3-7/10, depending on the situation.
2.) between a 3-5/10. Low self-esteem/image lol
3.) whichever gender is interested in seeing me (prefer women)
4.) privately or publicly. Depends on the scenario
5.)
a: all sorts. Sports, chess, connect4, or usually some sort of strategy/competitive game. I do like games of chance as well.
b: win
c: win
6.) yes
7.) umm, only on the daringest occasion
8.) being honked at by people who saw me baked after a lost bet
9.) occasionally
10.) through getdare I became slightly more desensitized, and now I wish I wouldn’t have opened Pandora’s box
11.) if they consent, yes
12.) had to beat somebody in a game he was better at than me. I got once chance per day to beat him, and if I win he’d take the videos of me down. Thousands saw.
13.) yes
14.) probably being stripped after being tied up, and then being the amusement of a group of women who want a plaything (especially after some wine).
15.) ideally no face. No ID/info. No personal details. No social suicide. No family. Etc.
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 01:06 PM   #7
Forthehellofit

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) Maybe 7 or 8. Only been seen by a few people & other than partners has only been online. not sure how I would feel if it was more & in person

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? Probably a 6. Decently built but have a beer gut(10 being amazing)

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Sure, privately at home. Never been seen in public and would probably be a little nervous about it although if I knew there would be no legal issues I think I would do it

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Yeah, get kind of a thrill out if and enjoy being naked

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Puzzles, dice games, battleship, pretty much most of them
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? No real preference, although win or lose, I like it when it gets close. Dont enjoy it when one person has most of their clothes
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Probably win a little more than lose but it is close

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Not live but the idea does interest me

7. Do you like to streak? Never done it except for a lap around the outside of my house, but would like to if I knew I would not get in trouble if I was caught

8. What's your best exposure memory? Playing online strip poker on cam. Even though I lost it was exciting

9. Do you post on exposure websites? No but have had my photo put up on one without my knowledge. Only found out because someone messaged me and told me.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? Not sure, probably a little while after discovering this site

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Not as much, unless it is part of a game.

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Same as my favorite when I was playing strip poker on cam

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) - if within my limits, yeah

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Not sure I really have one yet.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)[/QUOTE] Only strangers for now. Perfer no face. Wouldnt really mind showing face it I know for 100% sure that no one I knew would ever see it.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 12:54 AM   #8
Sebcolo

Send a message via Yahoo to Sebcolo

Every Kinds

At home, but in semi public place even more

Difficult when i am most of the time naked from the start

As a total loser
5b. I prefer always lose
5c. I tend to lose more

Yes by 4 peoples in the same time

Yes a lot

i am still waiting for the best one to come

yes i post mostly on xxxposed.fun and exposedpassion, but as well imagefap, the ExposedRealFun discord and many other website

From a long time ago when i volontarely drop my towel in a front of a girl to show my little dick

Not really

A naked outdoor pic with a dildo in my mouth and dirty world writed on my body

Yes i love bodywriting

yes some hardcore exposure like be filmed by a group of men while serving them

I understand that when one of my pictures is upload online everything can happend whatever are my limits
Sebcolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 02:12 AM   #9
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

10 I love it beeing naked as much as I can and it is comfy, I also love swimming naked.

6 I like my body but I still need to loose weigth but I sucessfully working on it.

I love the male body because I'm gay but I don't feel disturbed if I have to see a female nude body I just don't have feelings for it.

as long as I don't got in trouble with the law I would love beeing seen nude everywhere tbh

yes I love striping games

well nearly every game can made a strip game out of it so I don't have clear favourites.

I love to loose being naked and exposed is a big arousal for me.

I tend to lose more.

yes alot of times like at a nude beach, at a gay sauna, at a normal sauna and also I got caugth twice by driving naked.

yes, it is scarry but I love the thrill

I got caugth driving nude but instant of beeing shocked i got a very nosy view at my chastity cage.

yes I do, I'm not exposed currently but I increased the risk at the last exposures more and more

on getdare when I did start with exposure dares I realized it but I think I somhow alsways did like it.

yes but not as much as getting exposed

I was exposed with several very humilating pictures and a good amount of personal informations. I also was very excited as I did go in the gay sauna with my chastity cage on

yes that makes it even more interesting.

I would love to be publically exposed and tied up, free for humilate, touch and use me.

my limits are no direct exposure that involves family and (non lewd) friends)

Ball Slaps 40000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 520/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 02:15 AM   #10
aseeker2000

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) It's a 10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 3 to 5...most days a 4, I think. When I was younger i was a solid 8, not any more.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? I have no preference.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)Privately at home. Online. I spend to much time on certain cam sites.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? I will if someone desires to play, but as a sub, I prefer just getting naked.
5a. Which games do you enjoy? No particular one.
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?I'd rather lose, again I enjoy subbing.
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? I will try to lose.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? No, not really, unless online counts.

7. Do you like to streak? I have, when I was younger and it was in fashion.

8. What's your best exposure memory?I'd have to say it was an arranged online meeting, where an individual arranged for friends to come over to his home and they Dom/Top'd me. Their cam was not on, so I couldn't see them. They ordered me to do things. They hamulated me among others things. It was hot! I'd love to do it again.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? No, but I have done it once. Didn't do anything for me.
10. When did you learn you liked exposure? As a young teenager.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? No not really, but if someone asks, who m I to say 'no'

12. What's your best example of being exposed? This may not qualify, but in front of my doctor. I Stand naked in front of her and she 'examines' me and then I have to lean over the table for further explorations.
13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)Yeah, sure
14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?Yes, I find it exciting
to be stripped naked and paraded in front of a crowd of people who are they to watch me be used.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) No face or ID...Only with strangers, unless I find someone I know who has similar kinks as me.
aseeker2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 05:31 AM   #11
CrayonMoon

8, maybe 9

6 or 6 1/2 I guess

any

mostly at home or at least somewhere I won't get arrested

definitely

anything that involves clothes coming off
depends on who I am playing with but losing is just as much if not more fun as winning
I have lost on purpose a time or two, so I guess losing

yes, at a party several years ago

depends on the situation - I don't really like showing to people who don't want to see so not really unless it's at least a semi-private location

I know this conflicts a little with my answer to #7, but going skinny dipping with friends in an apartment swimming pool when I was younger

I've been exposed on bstrp.exposed a few times but not much else yet

shorty after I discovered video chat rooms

yes, if they consent

same as #8 - skinny dipping with friends in an apartment swimming pool

haven't really done it before but not ruling it out

maybe being a nude model for an art class

Nothing public or at least public where I could get arrested. I'm kind of iffy on showing face - I prefer not to on the internet, but will sometimes in private chats. Also, nothing with family or non-lewd friends.

kik: crayonmoon
telegram: @crayonmoonme

limits: no public, pee/scat/blood, pain, food/messy dares
CrayonMoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 08:02 AM   #12
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

9 I generally enjoy being naked but there are times when I prefer clothes otherwise I would have said 10

5, pretty average build. Not super fit or skinny but not extremely overwhelmed

I'm attracted to females only so I prefer they see me naked but I don't mind showing off for dares

Home, hidden public, full public assuming there are no legal risks

Yes, but I prefer there's more to it than just stripping

5a. Which games do you enjoy?battleship is my go to
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Depends on my mood really but I generally prefer to lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? I win now than I lose

Only in a group chat on Kik, never in person

Yes, I've done quite a few streaking dares

I lost a bet with my friend and she made me strip and leave my clothes inside while I went outside naked. I wasn't allowed back in until I had done 5 laps around my house

Very rarely

A few years ago

I do, but only females

My best example is when I was forced to edge on the balcony of an apartment completely naked with the light on. At least two people saw me that night

I prefer there be extra things, body writing or bondage add to the embarrassment for me

I have a fantasy where my nudes are shared among a group of dominant women and their friends.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)[/QUOTE]
No face, no exposing myself to people without consent

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 02:26 AM   #13
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 8

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 7

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? both

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) all

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? poker, battleship
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? both
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? win

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yes

7. Do you like to streak? no

8. What's your best exposure memory? nudist beach and some parking

9. Do you post on exposure websites? yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? about 10 years ago

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? sometimes yes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? changing all naked or with wife's lingerie on a parking outdoor next to a road

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) yes

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? yes

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) nothing permanent or ruining life
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 05:23 AM   #14
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely 10

9 or 10

Both, it makes no difference as I’m bi, but seeing as most girls aren’t into girls, there’s something hot about being seen naked by guys

Privately at home (seen by neighbours / delivery guys), in the gym locker room / showers, with my hockey teammates, in secluded public places, in places where it cools have been accidental (fitting rooms for example)

Oh yes!

Strip poker, strip hockey (yes really, ask me about it!), strip trivia, strip jenga, strip video games…

Usually lose but the jeopardy is what’s fun!

Usually lose…

Yes, apart from in places that it’s normal (locker rooms, nudist beaches, after playing strip games), I’ve been seen naked by multiple people at once while streaking, in a nightclub, in a pub…

Yes!

Probably being stripped naked by my hockey teammates at university and being made to walk home from a nightclub naked…

No

Probably as a teenager

I do!

As number 8?

Certain dares like masturbating

I do, so many! Number 1 is probably getting caught in the boys rugby locker rooms naked

No face, only with strangers or ‘safe’ people I know

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HW1997 for this post:
Old 10-19-2023, 05:29 AM   #15
Dice7
getDare Addict

Can only imagine the use of hockey sticks in strip hockey..

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, exposure, nudity, strip game