Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2021, 11:09 AM   #1
Stepford

Default 25F Bully the newbie?

Wow hi I hope this is in the right place. I’m Vaxx. I’m a newbie. my online friend showed me this site a couple days ago after we talked about diapers and hypno. I’ spent my time since then pouring through this site and wow wow wow I think I’m into a lot of stuff I didn’t know I was into. I wanna learn more! I wanna experiment and look around and see what else there is and i wanna open myself up to be bullied because you guys seem cool and like yoou know a lot about this

I’m at my BF’s right now but I leave tomorrow (I have a five hour drive back home) and I’m planning on stopping and getting some more diapers on the way home because I know I’m out. So anyone wants anything for my drive home I’ll have a diaper on

What I know I like: Diapers, hypnosis, spanking, wetting, orgasm control, nipple pain

What I haven’t tried but wanna try: Wedgies, swirlies, semi-public, abrasion play, humiliation, name calling/new name

Limits: Full public, permanent, blood, other people, animals, messing

I don't currently have any toys or anything (I will be getting some soon, though!)

ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSIDERED. I REALLY WANNA EXPLORE MORE
Stepford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 11:13 AM   #2
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Well firstly get 50 spanks with a hairbrush or hard implement at your boyfriend house
By your boyfriend
Then 50 nipple spanks too

Will give some diaper takss soon
Old 06-18-2021, 11:14 AM   #3
Stepford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Well firstly get 50 spanks with a hairbrush or hard implement at your boyfriend house
By your boyfriend
Then 50 nipple spanks too

Will give some diaper takss soon
Can I do it by myself? He isn't as into spanking as i am yet and i haven't fully told him about all of this yet? (i wanna ease him into it over time)
Old 06-18-2021, 11:16 AM   #4
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepford View Post
Can I do it by myself? He isn't as into spanking as i am yet and i haven't fully told him about all of this yet? (i wanna ease him into it over time)
Okay try yourself
But tell him that you are spanking yourself
Old 06-18-2021, 12:04 PM   #5
Stepford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere04 View Post
Okay try yourself
But tell him that you are spanking yourself
I told him, he asked me if I'd done something and I explained the request for dares. He told me not to go too hard on myself then went back to work while I went to the bedroom. I leaned over the bed and took my flat, pink paddle hairbrush and counted. I did sets of five on each each until I had done 25 on each side. then i took the same hairbrush up and did the same thing with my nipples, five sets on each side until each side had a total of 25. then i went back and did another 25 on my ass the same way and finished with another 25 on my nipple (I switched it up to keep from hurting my shoulder and to keep my arm from getting sore). my bottom is nicely red and stingy, it' ery warm to the touch and feels amazing and glowy. My nipples are sore, especially when i put my bra back on. they've been played with a lost this week anyway so the smacks on top of that made them really sore

thank you for my first GetDare Dare!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2021, 12:52 PM   #6
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

So I think your pussy need the same attention from the brush as your ass and titts. 😉

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:06 PM   #7
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

How about you describe yourself in detail for us?
Let’s have 5 spanks for every work less than 200 in your description.
And 10 spanks for every word over. It’s all about the detail

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:11 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepford View Post
Wow hi I hope this is in the right place. I’m Vaxx. I’m a newbie. my online friend showed me this site a couple days ago after we talked about diapers and hypno. I’ spent my time since then pouring through this site and wow wow wow I think I’m into a lot of stuff I didn’t know I was into. I wanna learn more! I wanna experiment and look around and see what else there is and i wanna open myself up to be bullied because you guys seem cool and like yoou know a lot about this

I’m at my BF’s right now but I leave tomorrow (I have a five hour drive back home) and I’m planning on stopping and getting some more diapers on the way home because I know I’m out. So anyone wants anything for my drive home I’ll have a diaper on

What I know I like: Diapers, hypnosis, spanking, wetting, orgasm control, nipple pain

What I haven’t tried but wanna try: Wedgies, swirlies, semi-public, abrasion play, humiliation, name calling/new name

Limits: Full public, permanent, blood, other people, animals, messing

I don't currently have any toys or anything (I will be getting some soon, though!)

ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED WILL DEFINITELY BE CONSIDERED. I REALLY WANNA EXPLORE MORE
Not a problem. But do you have someone in real life to check on you and keep you in line and enforce you do as you are told? And if so is the someone M or F?
Old 06-18-2021, 03:58 PM   #9
Qwerty4569

Well i'll try to give you something to do that you will like.

First thing first no orgasms until you get home tomorrow.

From the moment you see this to the moment you go to bed every 15 minutes grab the back of you underwear and tug it up a couple inches (to build anticipation for what is going to happen tomorrow), every time you tug it up it should be a couple of inches higher that the last time you tugged it up.
Try not to pick it.

Right after you tug it up every time spank your ass (no pants, but leave your underwear on 5* the number of times you tugged up the back of your underwear with medium strength (first time 5 times, second time 10, etc.)

Are pics a limit? if they aren't and you feel comfortable, take a picture every hour after one of your spankings and send it to me.

Now for what should be the fun part (hopefully...)

Give yourself a bra connection wedgie before you get in your car tomorrow, (if you feel comfortable with it feel free to send me a pic with it in,) and leave it in till you get home, the only reason your aloud to take it out is if going shopping with it in is against your limits. As early as you can in your trip buy a diaper as early as you can on your trip back, as soon as you get it drink 2 bottles of water, and the diaper is your bathroom until you complete the rest of the dare.

When you get home take go into your bathroom and give yourself a swirly, (make sure your chin and forehead is touching the toilet bowl) once the toilet is finished flushing pull your head out of the toilet and spank your ass hard 10 times on each cheek with a hairbrush, do this 3 times upping the amount of spanks bye 10 each time you do. After your done with that take (again if you comfortable with doing this) take and strip down to your underwear and send me a picture of your wedgie and spanked ass.

After this write a report of how it went and post it on this thread and you are done with the dare.

If there are any parts of the dare that you don't want to do feel free to send me a message and I will be willing to change it out with something else, and if you don't want to do this dare, that is fine.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:31 AM   #10
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Stay naked in a public restroom stall or dressing room for 5 minutes.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk