Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2021, 07:37 PM   #31
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Edge for two minutes, then you may pee

After that I wanted to post ~

I agree with Garry0993, I love your reports also. My panties are wet and clit is swollen and throbbing

I didn't know we could use more than one keyword.

I'll test my luck.

Nipples pinched on and off for three minutes under your clothing.

Rub your clit for 6 minutes. Natural gradual build up from slow to fast. Drink a bottle of apple juice while rubbing.

Then edge, finger fucking yourself for me for another six minutes.
Once again, thankyou for your permission. And for the tasks!

Also I'm super glad you are having fun with my reports

And yes, there's no limit on number of keywords or multiple posting xx

I finished couple of earlier commands after peeing and then catched up to yours.

I was still in the library.

I searched for an empty area and stood behind a bookshelf. Then I pulled my bra down without taking it off, freeing my boobs and pinched my nipples hard. I continued doing it for 3 mins under my top. It was so arousing that I could feel my juices dripping into my drenched panties.

Then I left the library, so hot and bothered xx

After that I bought a bottle of apple juice and looked for a place to rub my clit. I sat down on the grass, fairly hidden between the bushes and rubbed my clit, trying my best to not cum. I had to gulp the juice fast in order to finish it in 6 mins with the clit rubbing.

Once time was up, I had to pinch my thighs to calm down because I was so close to cumming. The constant denial was really building up!

I was still sitting in the same position and then inserted 4 fingers in my dripping wet pussy, first going really slow to keep me from cumming before 6 mins would finish.

I went really fast towards the end, trying so hard to not moan out loud and constantly kept looking around to see if anyone was around.

It was so wild to fuck myself in the bushes, literally out in the open and that thought almost made me cum. Only I know how I had managed to deny myself.

It was about 3pm so I took off my plug right there in that position and put it in my bag.

But by this time the wet spot on my ass was fairly visible. I had been so naughty wearing light coloured tights and now I was definitely regretting that. Plus I had a crop top above so it gave zero cover to my ass.

I just kept my head down and kept walking, totally turned on beyond limits xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 07:48 PM. Reason: .
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:39 PM   #32
Wetkev

Edge

Flow
And ass for 1 hour

beIN exposed pm for a link

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, above,
Dislikes scat, sissy, mess
Limits pain, perment, face, edging

My blog entry and pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297288
Wetkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:53 PM   #33
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
You can pee after...

Clit and pinch directly for 5 mins
I had already got the permission to pee but thankyou!

I walked out of the garden area and entered another classroom. Again empty, weekend.

I decided to play a little risky because I'm such a horny sub xx I sat on the first desk, right opposite to the open door and rubbed my clit directly under my pants for 5 mins.

One didn't even need to enter the class, just if someone walked by the door, they would see me right in the front. This thought of getting caught was such a turn on and I had to squeeze my boobs hard to let the pain overcome my need to cum.

Then I pinched my nipples under my clothes as hard as I could, rolling them between my fingers.

I rushed out before I would actually get caught xx

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 09-25-2021, 07:55 PM   #34
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteramal View Post
U cannot pee. I think u should put a limit like u can pee only after 5 person agree. If someone say no two more have to agree something like that.
I had got the permission to pee and there wasn't a specific rule before. But I would love to follow a new one if you specify it in detail xx

PM DARES

Old 09-25-2021, 08:00 PM   #35
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permission to PEE!!

It's almost 11 pm now.

And I've just being lying in my bed writing all these reports.

After I left the classroom there were no new commands so I kept walking around campus, meeting friends and checking for new tasks on the thread.

Then I had dinner and came back to my dorm.

My roommates have already slept and I need to sleep too.

I haven't cum since morning but I'm fairly good at denial by now.

But I've only peed once in the day and I really really need to pee before sleeping!

Tomorrow morning , sunday, I'll leave the dorm early and continue with the task on this thread, same rules!

Someone please please let me pee so that I can sleep! I have only peed once in the entire day and all this liquids have me squirming in my bed!!

I don't know how long I can hold it, I'm so so desperate!

PM DARES

Old 09-25-2021, 08:07 PM   #36
Garry0993
getDare Devil

You can have permission to pee but you have to edge first.

And then you have to break it into 4 short peeing. every time you stop edge again.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 08:18 PM   #37
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to SecretSubHusband

I love every report and appreciate the effort you put into this. In case you are e still playing here comes a new combo for tomorrow:

EDGE while PINCHING your nipples, ride it for 30 seconds, in case you can.
Afterwards play with your CLIT for 3 minutes.
Than EDGE one more time, try to ride it for another 30 seconds.

All tasks in direct skin contact and you have to do everything in standing position.

As a reward have my permission to pee as well (in case you need several) .
And I also vote for only being allow to pee in short bursts, max a second each one, if you keep up with the edges in between it will be very tortuous.

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Likes, limits, punishments
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes

Last edited by SecretSubHusband; 09-25-2021 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Added: Pee allowance
SecretSubHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SecretSubHusband for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 09:08 PM   #38
masteramal

Default Rule for permission

Both for peeing and Cumming.

Many are participating in your thread so different person will have different openion so its not fair to pee or cum with just one persons permission.

So from next time you need to get three yes in a row for permission if anyone says no the yes gets invalid again you should get three yes in a row for permission.
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masteramal for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 09:14 PM   #39
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Drippingsub
Sleep well.

After you wake, and after Secret's tasks, plug that ass for me for an hour and a half.

Flow for four seconds.

Rub that clit directly for five minutes, simultaneously fucking yourself with your plug the while doing so.

Edge for four minutes alternating the in and outs of your fingers in your pussy and fucking yourself with you plug again. So when your fingers thrust in, you pull the plug out, and when you pull your fingers away a little, you thrust your plug in, continuously.

Buy a Dr. Pepper. If it's a can, chug it all at once. If it's a bottle, chug it in two halves, burping in between.

And thanks for your last report for me, I had to touch myself a little between that and writing up this for you. And all your reports. I enjoy reading them.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 11:28 PM   #40
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
You can have permission to pee but you have to edge first.

And then you have to break it into 4 short peeing. every time you stop edge again.
Thankyou for the permission!!

About 2 am now! I realised I had a uni submission and after completing your task I was up completing it till now!

I just want to say this one was absolutely cruel 🥵

I ran into my washroom, didn't lock the door but my roommates were anyway sleeping. I had changed into shorts after coming to the dorm and wasn't wearing panties as the ones I had been wearing the entire day was totally drenched.

I took my shorts off being completely naked from waist down.

The first edge was fine, I got through it easy.

But the stop start peeing with edging was horrible but so fucking hot 🥵🥵

I almost moaned out so loud involuntarily and I have no idea if that woke my roommates up.

It was very very difficult to stop peeing and hold it while finger fucking my pussy and then repeating the same thing.

Towards the end, my legs became so weak that I couldn't even stand up straight and I peed on myself the final 4th time.

Took me a while to get up and clean everything. I was horribly turned on by the entire thing and only I know how I managed to not cum.

Then I wore my shorts back and got to completing my uni work!

Can't thankyou enough for this torture xx

PM DARES

The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 11:32 PM   #41
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteramal View Post
Both for peeing and Cumming.

Many are participating in your thread so different person will have different openion so its not fair to pee or cum with just one persons permission.

So from next time you need to get three yes in a row for permission if anyone says no the yes gets invalid again you should get three yes in a row for permission.
Thankyou!

I will add in this rule of 3 consecutive yeses from tomorrow morning! I'm editing and adding it in the main thread post xx

PM DARES

Old 09-25-2021, 11:41 PM   #42
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Excited for Day 2

I'm going to sleep now!

Thankyou to everyone who's making this thread so fun for me! I hope my reports make you enjoy it just as much xx

Tomorrow will be my 2nd day for the thread.

I haven't cum since I began this, the entire day. So it's going to be a difficult one for me to control tomorrow but let's see xx

Also, I haven't thought about when to end this thread yet so let's see how it goes tomorrow!

I'll catch up on all posts since my last completed one from tomorrow morning. I plan to wake up early and leave the dorm to get more time for the dares.

Any suggestions on my clothes for the day? Or any other rules?

If I see any before I leave the dorm (considering it fits my limits) I'll follow it and update y'll xo

Goodnight Gd!

One last thing - please can I get permission to pee when I wake up in the morning before leaving the dorm?

I won't be able to stay sane without peeing after overnight sleep, please please.

Drippin

PM DARES

Old 09-26-2021, 12:38 AM   #43
masteramal

Default Yes but

Yes from me but have to finish a 500ml bottle while peeing.

Best of luck for two more Yess
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:46 AM   #44
athmarr
Distinguished Member

I’ll give you permission, after you edge twice in the morning with something in your arse. Doing them somewhere in the house is fine, but it shouldn’t be your room.
Old 09-26-2021, 02:17 AM   #45
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Hi! So sad I can't be on gD yesterday! But I will check this thread from now surely

You have my third "yes" in a row for pee, but you have to spank your ass 20 times after edging twice from athmarr task.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, cum control, edging dare, pee control, public dare