Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2021, 09:29 AM   #16
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

This is a amazing, great fun, well done!

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 09:31 AM   #17
aralius
Distinguished Member

Let's go with...

ASS for 1 hour

and

FLOW

Last edited by aralius; 09-25-2021 at 09:38 AM.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 09:34 AM   #18
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Edge

Clit 1 minute directly follow by a flow for 5 times.

Drink a bottle of water. You don't have to drink it in on go. But every time you take a sip you do a flow.
Thankyou for this one, it had me weak in my knees xx

I put the butt plug and left the washroom to complete these.

I thought of playing even more risky because I was beyond horny after being on GD after a long time.

So I decided to edge in the common area in the washroom (outside the stalls). Anyone could enter and see me finger fucking my wet pussy and it just made me go crazy.

I barely stopped myself from cumming and pulled my pants up taking a few mins to calm down.

The next part was very difficult, probably the most difficult one since morning xx

I stood with my back against a stall door and rubbed my clit for 1 min. Then I let my pee drip a little before clenching in standing position itself.

The first 2-3 turns were okay but the last 2 had me panting. It was becoming impossible to be stop myself from cumming and more importantly to stop my pee from flowing after a drop. I had to squeeze my boobs hard to shift my focus

All this while, the plug in my ass had a huge effect on turning me on even more!

I left the washroom and got a 500 ml water bottle. I knew I couldn't do multiple flows again for some time without having an accident so I downed it in one go and let my pee drip a little one time right at the stall.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 09:37 AM   #19
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Wonderful report. Now you make me regret not ordering you to drink your water in multiple times.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 09:52 AM   #20
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default New keyword: PINCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
DRINK: 500ml of water
CLIT: 4minutes direct, rub at full speed! In case you to stop you will cool yourself down by a quick FLOW, then you will continue.
Thankyou!

I had just downed a 500 ml water bottle and I bought another one. The stall guy really looked at me funnily.

I walked around, with my ass plugged looking around for a place to rub my clit while trying to finish my bottle. I drank it all and literally walked into the one of the class in uni wing.

Since it was a weekend, the hallways and classes were empty but they had windows and in general it was a very bad idea but I was beyond horny to think.

I stood in a corner, a bit far from the open door and windows both but anyone could walk in and it made me shiver.

I put a timer for 4 mins and started rubbing my sensitive clit hard and fast, squeezing my boobs with another hand so that I wouldn't lose control because of the slight pain.

But the speed was still a bit too much to handle and I had to stop once. I let out a little pee and immediately continued the torture on my clit again. I felt like I heard someone but I was in no position to think and stopped when the timer went off.

I sat down for a few mins and then rushed out of the wing.

It was 11:45 so I went into a public washroom and took off my butt plug and left.

I got a pm for a new keyword and it's on now!

Pinch - I have to pinch my nipples. You mention if I do it over my clothes or under!

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 10:01 AM   #21
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permission to pee

It's about 12:45 pm!

I took my butt plug off about an hour ago and then I had to do some uni errands!

Now I logged in again and posted the reports till that time.

I'm hugely turned on but I can still manage that.

But I am really really desperate to pee. All that water and multiple flows have me shaking in my knees!!

My panties are soaking wet, with my juices and pee!

Please please someone let me pee, I'm so desperate, I don't know how long I can hold it

Right now I'm just sitting on a bench, scared that I'll have an accident if I move! Pretty sure there's a wet spot on my light grey tights 🥵

Please let me pee!!

PM DARES

Old 09-25-2021, 10:03 AM   #22
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Edge for two minutes, then you may pee

After that I wanted to post ~

I agree with Garry0993, I love your reports also. My panties are wet and clit is swollen and throbbing

I didn't know we could use more than one keyword.

I'll test my luck.

Nipples pinched on and off for three minutes under your clothing.

Rub your clit for 6 minutes. Natural gradual build up from slow to fast. Drink a bottle of apple juice while rubbing.

Then edge, finger fucking yourself for me for another six minutes.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 09-25-2021 at 10:06 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:04 AM   #23
aralius
Distinguished Member

You can pee after...

Clit and pinch directly for 5 mins
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:48 AM   #24
masteramal

U cannot pee. I think u should put a limit like u can pee only after 5 person agree. If someone say no two more have to agree something like that.
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:07 PM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thankyou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Edge for two minutes, then you may pee

After that I wanted to post ~

I agree with Garry0993, I love your reports also. My panties are wet and clit is swollen and throbbing

I didn't know we could use more than one keyword.

I'll test my luck.

Nipples pinched on and off for three minutes under your clothing.

Rub your clit for 6 minutes. Natural gradual build up from slow to fast. Drink a bottle of apple juice while rubbing.

Then edge, finger fucking yourself for me for another six minutes.
Thankyou for your permission!!

I literally ran into the washroom, clenching as hard as I could. When I entered, it was empty so I dashed into a stall and started edging. I had shut the door but didn't lock it.

Right as 2 mins were almost up, I heard some girls walk in and I almost lost it. My knees were shaking like crazy. I somehow managed to calm down, finished peeing (again, thankyou thankyou) and walked out without looking back!

It's about 9:30 pm now and I've just returned to my dorm. Have literally been wandering out the entire day xx

I completed all tasks so reports coming up 🔥

PM DARES

Old 09-25-2021, 07:14 PM   #26
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weables View Post
Ass - One hour.

Edge.

Enjoy.
Thankyou

About 1 pm

It had been just an hour before I had removed my plug.

After peeing, I had my lunch at a cafe and then entered into their washroom. This one was pretty busy with people coming and going and it took me a lot of courage to keep the door unlocked. I chose the last stall and took my plug out.

I didn't need any lubrication as I was wet beyond limits. I pushed my butt plug into my ass.

Then I fucked my sloppy pussy hard with 3 fingers and it took me no time to reach the edge. I had to bite my lip to not make a noise. The risk was too much and I left the cafe as fast as I could.

It is so so arousing to walk around campus with a butt plug and knowing that no one has an idea about it xx

PM DARES

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 07:24 PM. Reason: .
Old 09-25-2021, 07:24 PM   #27
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Edge, in a quiet part of the library,with your leggings and panties round your knees.

Then drink 500ml.

Enjoy!

R.
Thankyou.

After I left the cafe with my butt plug in I went to the library.

This one was pretty crazy to do, such a huge turn on.

Luckily since it was a weekend, the library was fairly empty.

I found a spot among the shelves on the third floor and pulled my tights and panties down to my knees. I had the plug in my ass.

I just hoped that no one would see me as I would have no explanation for my situation. I was beyond turned on just standing in that position with my pants around my knees xx

I edged as hard and fast as I could and then literally spanked my pussy once to cut down the need to cum. I pulled my pants up and sat down on a chair pretending to read for some time as I was too turned on to even move.

I realized that I had a tiny wet spot on my tights, it wasn't that bad but it still made me feel very naughty to walk around with it until it dried up

Then I bought a 500 ml water bottle from the library canteen and spent 10 mins finishing it slowly.

PM DARES

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: .
Old 09-25-2021, 07:26 PM   #28
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
This is a amazing, great fun, well done!

R.
Thankyou, glad you enjoyed

Would love more!

PM DARES

Old 09-25-2021, 07:29 PM   #29
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Let's go with...

ASS for 1 hour

and

FLOW
Thankyou.

I already had my plug in for 1 pm to 2 pm. So I extended the duration for another hour till 3 pm.

I was still in the library and decided to play a little naughty xx I walked up to a busy shelf with almost 6 people around me and pretended to find a book.

Then I let a little pee flow before clenching hard. It wasn't much but still made me feel very hot to do it around people xx

PM DARES

Old 09-25-2021, 07:31 PM   #30
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Wonderful report. Now you make me regret not ordering you to drink your water in multiple times.
Thankyou, so glad you liked it!!

You can still make me do what you want, the thread is open 😈

Would love more xx

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, cum control, edging dare, pee control, public dare