Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2021, 08:06 AM   #16
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Fuck this one was crazy!

I rolled an online dice sitting in my room. First I got 1.

I only have short tube tops. The only slightly longer one was an olive green tight tube top that ended right above my belly button.

I stripped in my room and put the top on.

Firstly it was really tight and stretched over my breast, almost making it see through. And my already hard aroused nipples were clearly poking through the fabric, leaving nothing to imagination and no doubt that I didn't have a bra inside.

Just the top meant that I was naked from waist down and it made me shiver as well as even more wet thinking what the second dice would say.

I rolled again and got a 6. I didn't know if I was happy or sad but I was definitely excited and scared.

I hadn't talked to Mike after that week of submission.

I clicked a picture, just the tight tube top with my nipples poking through it and butt naked below. It took so much courage to finally click send. I was giving him leverage again!

He obviously had no idea about this GD so I had to give him some context too. I told him I was at home, bored and horny so I thought of texting him. I also asked him how I could make the outfit better.

I was so turned on by this that I knew I'd cum right there without much effort so I stripped and changed back to my clothes. Since I'm not allowed underwear, I wore a tight tee and shorts. My nipples still pointed out from the tee but this was better that the tube top.

I waited for his response but he hasn't checked my text yet.

And of course I'd go crazy to be dominated by him again but I'd never ask him to do it on my own x

It's about 6am of 28th now. No reply from him yet.

Is this dress dice just once or everyday? Do I roll again today?

the clothe dare was a onc time thing, the rule is permanet.

but you sem to enjoy the risk involved with the clothe dare so lets make it more fun
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 08:30 AM   #17
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Clothing fun

Lets make your clothing situation a little more fun

Night time clothing dice rolled every day
1. Nude
2 a pantie. thats stuffed inside your pussy
3 Nude
4 a pantie. thats stuffed inside your mouth and pussy
5 Nude
6 Nude

You will undress edge once and change into your night time clothes in your room but thers a new rule for you.
Your not alowed to lock and close doors. the are alowed to be closed but never should the look snap in

Oh and your morning outfit will be dice decided aswell
this outfit should be worn for the first houre or tow of your day. Including moring toilete breakfast etc. (rolled every day )

1 deep cleavage top and a long skirt
2 Justa a pir of jogapants and a very thight top
3 A Dress
4 A long wide top taht covers your boobs and ass
5 A blows that long enught to cover your assbut only the botom two buttons are closed
6 A Tight sheer top and a skirt thats pulled up so that its ends two fingers above your ass.

3 dare wehever mike answers you than aske him

If you could get 5 things from me. No mather what they are, what would you pik. Tat could be pictures your body all your clohtes etc.

have fun adn dont get too wet
Old 12-28-2021, 11:02 PM   #18
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default So hot 🥵

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
Here is a fun dice dare. Roll 1 seperate D6 for each group
For the party for parents are going to throw you.
Underwear
1) none
2) bra only
3) panties only
4) bra and panty connection wedge
5) three pieces of tape
6) bra and panties

Clothes
1) large sweatshirt or shirt with micro bikini bottoms
2) tube top with skirt
3) low cut shirt with yoga pants
4) short dress
5) tight fitted shirt with shorts
6) whatever you want

Item inserted inside you
1) remote control
2) sharpie
3) 4 grapes
4) 2 pens
5) fill yourself up with pens and then remove one
6) nothing lucky you

How long you have you keep it
1) the whole day
2) until the last guest leaves
3) until you have to use the bathroom
4) until you blow out your candles
5) you have so ask someone for permission to take them put
6) whenever you want

Have fun
About 1 am ish of 29th now!
I'm so excited for this xx

I'll get into this entire outfit at around 11 pm tonight x
But I was too excited to know what I need to do so I rolled it now itself

1) 5
3 pieces of tape. I've never used tape before & this is so hot xx But since I'm new, what sort of a tape is to be used? Which is safe to remove later too? If I don't have it, I'll buy it tomorrow so please let me know x

2) 4
Short dress. Tight bodycon or flared? I have both & the shortest one I have is a tight black bodycon which is really short, just comes a few inches below my ass but I've never worn it with my family xx

3) 4
2 pens. Inside my Pussy or ass?

4) 1
Whole day? As in my entire birthday? Is this only for the pens or the entire outfit?

I'm super wet for this one, please clarify the details & I'll report xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 11:14 PM   #19
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Lets make your clothing situation a little more fun

Night time clothing dice rolled every day
1. Nude
2 a pantie. thats stuffed inside your pussy
3 Nude
4 a pantie. thats stuffed inside your mouth and pussy
5 Nude
6 Nude

You will undress edge once and change into your night time clothes in your room but thers a new rule for you.
Your not alowed to lock and close doors. the are alowed to be closed but never should the look snap in

Oh and your morning outfit will be dice decided aswell
this outfit should be worn for the first houre or tow of your day. Including moring toilete breakfast etc. (rolled every day )

1 deep cleavage top and a long skirt
2 Justa a pir of jogapants and a very thight top
3 A Dress
4 A long wide top taht covers your boobs and ass
5 A blows that long enught to cover your assbut only the botom two buttons are closed
6 A Tight sheer top and a skirt thats pulled up so that its ends two fingers above your ass.

3 dare wehever mike answers you than aske him

If you could get 5 things from me. No mather what they are, what would you pik. Tat could be pictures your body all your clohtes etc.

have fun adn dont get too wet
I don't think there's any limit for me to get too wet xx

I'm going to sleep in a while so I'll dress according to the dice.

And I'm rolling for the morning outfit for tomorrow ie 29th right now as well.

Night - 1) Naked. That's going to be scary since I can't lock the door now. I'm going to be so wet on the sheets xx

Day-
6) tight sheer top and short skirt! Fuck I'm not allowed underwear, sheer top is going to be so hot without a bra! I hope I can stay in that outfit for atleast an hour before someone says anything xx

Posting a different report about Mike!

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 12-28-2021, 11:39 PM   #20
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hi DS

Nice to read about you having lovely holiday fun. Mind if I add to your things to do?

Public nudity is what tickles my pickle. Bare ass, fully exposed, explain-this behaviour. And I know you're brave and horny so, how about an outdoor edge, as close to your house but as far from your clothes as you dare. Might be easiest at night.

That said, if I understand the other dares you're currently doing then you're already fully exposed, so that's saved you some time preparing...

Thank you for your other reports, they capture the fearful horniness really well.

R.

Last edited by Ray_Q; 12-28-2021 at 11:47 PM.
Ray_Q is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 11:45 PM   #21
arklord

Quote:
About 1 am ish of 29th now!
I'm so excited for this xx

I'll get into this entire outfit at around 11 pm tonight x
But I was too excited to know what I need to do so I rolled it now itself

1) 5
3 pieces of tape. I've never used tape before & this is so hot xx But since I'm new, what sort of a tape is to be used? Which is safe to remove later too? If I don't have it, I'll buy it tomorrow so please let me know x

2) 4
Short dress. Tight bodycon or flared? I have both & the shortest one I have is a tight black bodycon which is really short, just comes a few inches below my ass but I've never worn it with my family xx

3) 4
2 pens. Inside my Pussy or ass?

4) 1
Whole day? As in my entire birthday? Is this only for the pens or the entire outfit?

I'm super wet for this one, please clarify the details & I'll report xx
1) electrical tape works great but from my experience any tape works so long as it's not strong like duct tape. Or medical tape if it get wet from a shower.

2) let's give the family a treat and go with a bodycon

3) since you asked both 😉

4) the pens for the whole day of your birthday day
Old 12-29-2021, 02:06 AM   #22
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mike 🥵 This boy is going to be the death of me xx

I had sent my picture to Mike. I was only wearing a tube top that was upto my belly button and butt naked below. I hadn't talked to him since that week and my heart was racing when I sent the picture.

He didn't reply for quite a long time and I just assumed that he didn't care.

28th, afternoon. I got a text from him at around 2 pm. 'Where are you? Reply to me right now.'

I was watching a movie with my family in my living room, sitting on the couch w them. I literally shivered seeing that text and my hands were shaking.

I told him where I was and that I was watching a movie with my family right next to me.

Then he asked me to explain what I was wearing. I was wearing black tight fitting shorts and a white thin tank top without any bra or panties. The tank top wasn't too tight so that I could get away without wearing a bra but it was really thin and my already hard nipples were slightly poking through.

He continued the chat for 10 mins, making me write to him in details about how turned on I was at that moment. I was so wet and dripping into my shorts and my nipples were getting harder without even touching. I was more turned on by writing all of this to him sitting right next to my oblivious family.

My hands were shaking while typing to him, scared that anyone sitting next to me might just peek into my phone and read what was going on xx

He asked me why I sent him that half naked picture and if I was trying to seduce him.

I literally had goosebumps all over my body.

He kept on taunting me saying what a horny little sub I was, trying to impress him with the picture and that I couldn't stay away from him. He asked me if I wanted him to blackmail me again.

He didn't need to. He had such a dominant effect over me that I'd follow all of his commands even if didn't have any leverage over me.

He asked me if I wanted to cum and I told him that I was planning to stay denied till my birthday, the 30th.

By this time most of my family members were asleep on the couches and those were awake were really engrossed in the movie.

Then he asked me to facetime him but I wasn't supposed to say anything. I had earphones plugged in. I just had to pretend like I was listening to music and not a call.

He had me place my phone between my thighs so that he could get a full view of my face to my shorts. Then he asked me to cover myself with a blanket from waist down.

He kept talking to me for 5 mins, calling me all sorts of horny names and how I was his perfect toy. Then suddenly he asked to take my shorts off.

I was so shocked and couldn't even move for a second. I tried to beg him on text to not make me do this with my family so close by but he wasn't having any of it. If that picture needed to stay hidden, do it.

Finally I somehow managed to make up my mind and pulled down my shorts becoming naked from below waist.

He continued with his arousing talk and his next command was up. He told me to roll up the shorts and push them inside my dripping pussy. I needed to give him the live action under my blanket too.

I looked around to see if anyone was noticing me shifting and moving my hips but almost everyone was asleep.

His words in my ear made me almost cum by the time I had pushed the shorts inside me.

Next he asked me to cover myself with the blanket completely below my neck. I was so scared thinking that he'd ask me to take off my top next.

Luckily he only asked me to pull my top over my breasts, leaving them exposed under the blanket.

I was panting with every move he made me do. I was almost naked under the blanket with my shorts pushed into my pussy. It's a miracle how I didn't cum right there on the spot.

He made me pull out the shorts completely and push them back in twice.

By this time all of them were asleep and the movie kept playing.

Then he asked me to pull the shorts out once again and this time push the wet drenched shorts into my mouth. I almost moaned out loud.

After that he asked to hurry back into my room. I could use the blanket to cover myself but I had to drop it outside my room.

I have never been so fast and quiet at the same time.

Once I reached the room, he made me take the gag off and I begged him to let me cum, birthday be damned. I was on razor edge with everything that happened in the living room, being so naughty with my family around. I really needed to cum.

But he wasn't having it. I couldn't cum till my birthday.

He made me hump my pillow and watch him jerk off but I had to stop if I got too close.

Then he told me to rest but I was to stay turned on all the time till my birthday. I didn't have to worry about that because this GD thread is keeping me wet all the time anyway. He would call me whenever he felt like and I'd have to show him how wet I was no matter where I was. If he wasn't satisfied, I would regret it.

I was only supposed to wear short skirts so that I could show him my pussy whenever he liked.

He called me twice till night. Once I was in my room so it was easy to strip and show him my dripping pussy. Another time I was in the kitchen alone, making food for everyone. He made me pull my skirt up right there in the kitchen and made me stand like that, shit scared that someone might walk in.

The effect this boy has over me is crazy!

I'm about to sleep now. I have to sleep naked tonight so I thought I'd write this report naked. I'm so wet, I've been dripping all over my sheets.

I have to call him as soon as I wake up. And that being in that sheer top is going to be so fucking hot when I call him. Plus I re read the post and I realised that I need to wear a tight skirt that's pulled 2 fingers above my ass.

Since I'm not allowed panties, I have no idea how I am going to get through the 1 hour in my house with a little of my naked ass showing but let's see xx

I don't know what he's going to make me do next. I don't think I can sleep being so turned on xx

PM DARES

The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 12-29-2021, 02:09 AM   #23
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
1) electrical tape works great but from my experience any tape works so long as it's not strong like duct tape. Or medical tape if it get wet from a shower.

2) let's give the family a treat and go with a bodycon

3) since you asked both 😉

4) the pens for the whole day of your birthday day
I'll go out to buy the tape tomorrow. Any outfit instructions when I go shopping? I'd love a dice one, if you'd like. It is very exciting to leave my fate to chance xx

I'll get into this outfit about an hour before the 12 am party xx I'm shit scared of wearing that bodycon in front of my family and friends plus that too without any bra or panties xx

PM DARES

Old 12-29-2021, 02:56 AM   #24
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
I'll go out to buy the tape tomorrow. Any outfit instructions when I go shopping? I'd love a dice one, if you'd like. It is very exciting to leave my fate to chance xx

I'll get into this outfit about an hour before the 12 am party xx I'm shit scared of wearing that bodycon in front of my family and friends plus that too without any bra or panties xx
When you go out shopping put on some light coloured leggings (a material that goes noticibly darker when it's wet)
Role a dice, whatever you role put that number of ice cubes in a plastic bag and tie it shut (the bag should have a few small holes poked in it)
Now tuck the bag inside your panties, you should wear a top just long enough to cover the bulge of the ice cubes but no longer.

Now see if you can get to the shop and back before the water becomes too obvious.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 01-02-2022, 02:47 AM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Birthday day 🥵

Hello! Sorry for the delay in the report but my birthday and then new year all of it went to fast xx

But here it is -

I woke up on 29th morning and after cleaning up, I was shit scared to dress as required and also call Mike!

I wore my sheer top that is so transparent that you generally need to wear another top underneath. And this time I didn't even have a bra on.

I might as well would have been naked, this was even worse. My tits and nipples were in plain view.

What was even worse was the skirt. I wore a tight black skirt and pulled it two fingers above my ass, leaving the lower part of my naked ass exposed xx

I didn't know how could I keep the outfit on for atleast an hour without being seen because if anyone in my family saw it, it was the end of me xx

Then I video called Mike and he immediately picked up. He was pretty surprised and pleased at my choice of outfit to wear at home xx

I had to lie that I was trying to push my limits but I obviously will never do it on my own xx

Then he asked me about my plans for the day.

I told him about the ice cube dare for the shopping trip telling him that I had seen that one on the internet and I was curious to try it out xx

He loved it and wanted me to facetime him the entire duration.

Then he asked me to open the door of my room and keep it wide open. He made me stand near the door and pull up my skirt to my waist. My juices dripped down my legs with the fear of anyone walking by.

He didn't let me move for about 10 mins and when he finally let me pull down the skirt, I was so wet and weak in my knees.

He made me edge once by finger fucking my dripping pussy under my skirt.

Then he told me to go about my day and call him when I left for shopping xx

No one had woken up yet so I thought of taking a risk and ran down to the kitchen in that crazy outfit. I quickly fixed a bowl of cereal and ran back to my room.

After an hour was up, I hurried to change into better clothes xx

I decided to get done with then shopping trip and wore a white leggings. I took a zip lock bag and poked a few holes in it. Then I wore a dark blue top whose length just covered my crotch.

Since I could wear underwear outside, I had put on a pair of white panties and nude bra.

When I went into the kitchen to get ice cubes, some of my family members were sitting in the living room. I tried to be as discreet as I could to fill the bag with ice cubes.

I knew there was no chance to carry that bag in my hands so I had to put it in my panties in the kitchen itself. I was so turned on but also scared but I managed to push it in my panties.

Then I just greeted them and walked out without looking back!

The cold feeling of the bag on my pussy and clit was making it so difficult for me to concentrate as it was so arousing xx

I facetimed Mike when I walked out of my house. He kept saying such naughty things the entire time about how much I was turned on and how I craved humiliation that it kept me so close to cumming.

Before entering the store, he had me stop at a stall and buy a bottle of water! He then made me drink it all in one go. The cold ice on my pussy and this water made me really want to pee and cum all at once xx

I walked into a store and quickly found medical tape. I also brought 4 new pens to insert in my holes later xx

The guy at the counter was taking so long with those in front of me. I could feel the cold water slowly dripping all around my pussy. By the time it was my turn for checkout, my panties were totally drenched with the icy cold water.

I have walked back to my house at rocket speed that time. When I reached home, the water had seeped down my inner thighs and it looked like I had just peed in my pants. Plus the cold water and the thin leggings that turned transparent and sticked to my thighs were such a big turn on.

I had kept my eyes down on the street, not daring to see if anyone noticed my pants.

I ran into my room when I reached home, totally unaware of who was in my way.

This has been one of the most hottest humiliation dares, thankyou for that 🥵

As soon as I got into my room, I was so aroused that I couldn't think straight. I was still on call with Mike and I begged him to let me cum.

But I knew what to expect. Mike had me change into my short flared skirt and a tight top without any underwear.

He then asked me why I had bought those things and I had no option but to tell him my outfit choices of the party. The humiliating things that he said made me weak in my knees xx

He then told me to keep myself turned on the entire day till the party. I had to rub my clit gently in circles every half an hour and finger fuck my pussy every two hours. I had to pinch my nipples every time I was done edging to keep them hard.

It was a wild day! I spent most of the time in my room, avoiding any contact with my family and kept myself on razor edge the entire time.

The party-

At about 11, I decided to dress. I put two pieces of tape on my already hard nipples, that was easy. As for the third piece of tape, I wasn't really sure where it went, over my clit? Across My pussy lips? I had never done this tape thing before.

I didn't have time to log into GD so I texted Mike. He told me to skip it!

Then I put the tight black bodycon dress that really hugged my body. It felt very weird to wear it without a bra. My nipples didn't poke because of the tape but my tits felt like they'd pop out anytime with no support xx

Then was the worst part 🥵

I used my dripping juices as lube and pushed 2 pens in my ass first. Those were okay. But when I pushed 2 pens in my pussy it was crazy. Pens don't really have a lot of thickness and I had to clench my pussy hard to keep them in. If I tried to relax, they'd slip right out.

I knew it was going to be crazy night for me!

I went down for the party, walking as slow as I could, trying to keep the pens inside my dripping pussy!

I was already getting mixed looks for my dress, my family not so happy and my friends, the opposite. I could feel a few guys stare x

The last thing I wanted was to have pens dropping from my pussy 🥵

I cut the cake and somehow managed to spend a little time with everyone without having an accident but I was so turned on that I'd do anything to cum xx

Once the party died down, I gave an excuse of being tired and ran back to my room.

I begged Mike to let me cum, it was finally my birthday but he just made me sleep naked with the pens still in.

He said that I enjoyed the denial (very true) and he wasn't done with me. I told him that I "wanted" to keep the pens in the entire day and also that it was difficult for me to hold them in.

So he told me to wear tight panties underneath after I would wake up so that the pens would stay in 🥵

I had trouble sleeping being so wet and aroused and also naked.

When I woke up, I desperately wanted to cum. It was so much stimulation and I was beyond turned on.

After hours of begging and getting denied, he finally let me finger fuck myself some time before lunch! I orgasmed so hard that it took me a while to calm down!

Such a great birthday orgasm 🥵

He then told me to enjoy the rest of the day normally with my family but keep the pens in and take them out before sleeping at night!

He said I could give him a call when would be back at uni after the holidays if I'd like xxx

Such an incredible birthday and such a great thread!! Thankyou to all who kept me horny and I hope y'll had fun too xx

See y'll soon? xD

Drippin

PM DARES

The following 5 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 01-02-2022, 04:00 AM   #26
Caya
getDare Devil

nice reoprt
and you seam to realy like and enjoy those dares

maybee next time we can controlle your clothes for a whole uni week

with a few restrictions ofcours

Advertisements