Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2017, 05:01 AM   #27
ZacharyBratt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Thanks!
Looking forward to the report!
I really really like this thread made it one step further.
I have no clue how much further it will go.... we'll see...
I do know that every single contribution is special.

So,.....
160 can no longer be done....
If one wants to contribute it should be 165

I will update my signature as soon as the report is posted.
here is my long awaited report. I now see i may not live in your signature very long thu as the 165 minutes have already been claimed.

to start out I made a mp3 file 160 minutes long of the southing sound of the ocean waves with at the very end of the file i added the sound of 3 bells to ring to let me know when my time would be up.
Next I made the room cool enough so i wont get to hot. this next part it got a little more real as i placed a soft blanket onto the floor in the corner where i will be spending the next 2 hrs and 40 minutes.

"This won't be to bad" I thought as i turned on mp3 on my bluetooth speaker and kneel pressing my nose to the corner walls.

at first i decided to let all the random thoughts flow out so i can become one with the corner into a mediated state so all the hard work week i hand i would be on wound. after a unknowing amount of time have passed my mind started to slow down so i could just relax and be all refreshed.
after a good amount of time passed by very very slowly "this is just getting way to long here now"
i just sat there kneel in the corner getting very bored. "I am not sure i want to do the any longer." i guess i got luck as the three bells on the mp3 file sounded to let me out. at that time i didn't waste anytime getting up to escape the corner time trap i was stuck in.

Likes: Corner-Time, Getting Messy, Elementary School Homework, parental control, Detention, Writing line by hand,spankings & Diaper usage
Limits: anything sexual or not in my likes/dislikes, Family, absolutely no pictures.

My Extended Likes/Dislikes,Limits Page & Supplies I have.
The following user says Thank You to ZacharyBratt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk