Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #16
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i have xbox live its my name on here

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #17
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst

First off, you don't even have a Blu-Ray Player, so stop saying that it is overhyped. The quality is far better for both sound and picture on Blu-Ray. Secondly, its not overpriced, you are paying one upfront fee, rather than having hidden fees. Like paying for the online service, and paying $100 to make the system wireless. So, the $300 for a pro system, plus the $100 for the wireless adapter, and wow, its the same price as a PS3 now. And I would much rather play a game like Oblivion, and not have to worry about switching discs all the time. The PS3's Blu-Ray Player is honestly still a great one as well, and works just the same as any other player. Now, give me one reason why the 360's service is better. Is it because of the fact that more people play on it? How does that make it better when its a bunch of stupid ass little kids making stupid comments? While you pay $50 for something thats completely free, I'll be buying an additional game each year.

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #18
Night-1991
Account Banned

This thread should be locked, its going to turn into a PS3/Xbox 360 bashing thread. LOL, i may aswell play my part.

Xbox 360 owner and proud

BITE ME PS3 Fanboys!
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:37 AM   #19
Eon_Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
First off, you don't even have a Blu-Ray Player, so stop saying that it is overhyped. The quality is far better for both sound and picture on Blu-Ray. Secondly, its not overpriced, you are paying one upfront fee, rather than having hidden fees. Like paying for the online service, and paying $100 to make the system wireless. So, the $300 for a pro system, plus the $100 for the wireless adapter, and wow, its the same price as a PS3 now. And I would much rather play a game like Oblivion, and not have to worry about switching discs all the time. The PS3's Blu-Ray Player is honestly still a great one as well, and works just the same as any other player. Now, give me one reason why the 360's service is better. Is it because of the fact that more people play on it? How does that make it better when its a bunch of stupid ass little kids making stupid comments? While you pay $50 for something thats completely free, I'll be buying an additional game each year.

Actually I have had a good chance to evaluate a blu-ray player, I admit it's good, but overhyped, it's not that far off HD television; I'm saying it's not really something that can elevate the PS3 above the xbox. And where are you getting these irate numbers from? I payed £40 (so about $60) max to get my system online and the wireless adapter. The service offered by xbox live is better simply because it is paid for, microsoft dedicate more external servers to the xbox's; this makes game search time quicker and makes the games play better online. Our lobby systems are also much more effective from the ones on the PS3 where it is near impossible to play with your friends very easily. So we're back to the only thing you have being the blu-ray player. About it. And if you think about it, surely if there are more xbox live subscribers than there are PSN, then surely it is the better system? People would rather pay for that system than sony's and so there are more players.

And yes, XD, this is going way off topic!

Last edited by Eon_Blade; 06-30-2009 at 09:06 AM.
Eon_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #20
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

And since everybody is off-topic, anyway--

Anjelen starts beating people with the Clue-By-Four of Back-On-Topicness

My gamertag : it doesn't exist.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #21
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon_Blade View Post
Actually I have had a good chance to evaluate a blu-ray player, I admit it's good, but overhyped, it's not that far off HD television; I'm saying it's not really something that can elevate the PS3 above the xbox. And where are you getting these irate number from, I payed £40 (so about $60) max to get my system online and the wireless adapter. The service offered by xbox live is better simply because it is paid for, microsoft dedicate more external servers to the xbox's; this makes game search time quicker and makes the games play better online. Our lobby systems are also much more effective from the ones on the PS3 where it is near impossible to play with your friends very easily. So we're back to the only thing you have being the blu-ray player. About it. And if you think about it, surely if there are more xbox live subscribers than there are PSN, then surely it is the better system? People would rather pay for that system than sony's and so there are more players.

And yes, XD, this is going way off topic!
I've played PSN and Xbox Live, and i must say...i've been disconnected countless times on PSN, but never on Xbox Live. Lag is high on PSN too, and i don't really care that some PSN games can take 100 players...(Apparantly)

You can always go for the £5 a Month for Live instead of the £15 for Three Months, come on, £5 isn't going to exactly break the bank is it.

PS3 players tell me to shell out £300 for the system because it is 'better' than the Xbox 360, what? so i can starve while worrying about the Orange Light of Death?, because the OLoD (Orange Light of Death) is WORSE than the Red Ring of Death.

Once that Orange Light shows, you are f***ed, the PS3 basically becomes a £300 paperweight.

The Xbox you can ACTUALLY fix, get Microsoft to do it for free or do it yourself with the correct know how.

ON TOPIC NOW before the PS3 fanboys come and show their fail.

Gamertag: Dragonheart1991

Last edited by Night-1991; 06-28-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #22
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Yes, A Blu-Ray Player is just as good as HD Television, and that is why it is great. The Online service offered by Sony is specific to game, so it is up to the developer to create a game in which it is able to find a friend. Which I have never had any problems what-so-ever finding a friend in a game I want to play. Ever. Now, about games being found quicker. That is only true because more people are playing, and it only increases the search times by mere seconds. Oh joy. Just because more people do something does not make it better, they are merely misinformed. The prices I stated are the prices in the U.S., which may differ from the UK.

I have also played on both PSN and XBOX Live, and I have to say, paying for a service that bad is horrible. I rarely get disconnected on PSN, so, it must be your connection. As for actual gameplay, the only thing that happens is if one person is laggy, that person shows laggy in the game. This is a far better alternative to the entire match being laggy. And thanks for bringing up the red ring of death, that was my next point. The "orange ring of death" is actually unheard of. I searched google, got like a few hits. Go search Red ring. Have fun looking through all of those. Do you realize how high the defective rate is on 360's? Its huge compared to PS3's. So while you are sitting at home, waiting for them to send you a replacement system, I will be playing my extra game per year, on a system that still works.

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Old 06-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #23
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
Yes, A Blu-Ray Player is just as good as HD Television, and that is why it is great. The Online service offered by Sony is specific to game, so it is up to the developer to create a game in which it is able to find a friend. Which I have never had any problems what-so-ever finding a friend in a game I want to play. Ever. Now, about games being found quicker. That is only true because more people are playing, and it only increases the search times by mere seconds. Oh joy. Just because more people do something does not make it better, they are merely misinformed. The prices I stated are the prices in the U.S., which may differ from the UK.

I have also played on both PSN and XBOX Live, and I have to say, paying for a service that bad is horrible. I rarely get disconnected on PSN, so, it must be your connection. As for actual gameplay, the only thing that happens is if one person is laggy, that person shows laggy in the game. This is a far better alternative to the entire match being laggy. And thanks for bringing up the red ring of death, that was my next point. The "orange ring of death" is actually unheard of. I searched google, got like a few hits. Go search Red ring. Have fun looking through all of those. Do you realize how high the defective rate is on 360's? Its huge compared to PS3's. So while you are sitting at home, waiting for them to send you a replacement system, I will be playing my extra game per year, on a system that still works.

Oh great, another PS3 fanboy La la la.

BTW My connection isn't 'crappy' , Youtube videos at 9 minutes long can be loaded in one minute and such
Old 06-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #24
Night-1991
Account Banned

I think this thread needs to be locked before a forum wide world war breaks out over systems. Just a hint to the Mods.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #25
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Never said it was crappy. But I agree, I'm done arguing about this.

Old 06-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #26
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

No point arguing about game consoles. Which one is better, who cares. This argument wont change a thing, so stop. Does it really matter if one is better. What will you accomplish by proving that to someone else over the internet?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #27
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

On topic now, or lock and more.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:57 PM   #28
Mastersir

ummmm wow ok ill add everyone that left there gamertag which i think was only one person later but ummm to the mods im sorry.
Mastersir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #29
Fallout_212

Yeah, I've got Xbox Live, I've had it now for about a year and a half. Mostly enjoying Fable 2, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead and Rock Band 2 right now. I'm looking forward to Brutal Legend, Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Madden NFL 10 later this year. This year's Madden looks surprisingly good; online franchise ftw.
Fallout_212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk