Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
shola

Default The dares I done.

Here, I shall post the dares that I have done, and, that I will have done.
While they may seem mild to some, excessive to some, they have been done.

O, I do tend to have a bit of a poetic streak at times.

I) France.
During the summer, I was in France (I am french, have lots of family over there). I would say it is while over there that I have done the most dares. I shall go chronologically.

At the start, I was in the south of France, in some low mountains not far from the mediterranean sea. I was there with my uncle for his wife's 40th birthday party (The place is in the middle of nowhere, with no neighbours... It was quite a large part (60 ppl invited) but it is irrelevant to any dares - though another teen did hook up with one of the girls there, and they were fucking right next to me, while we slept outside.) O, also, I should mention that none of the dares that I have done were actually dares, just stuff I challenged myself to do.
After a few days, after most left, the group of people I was with almost always with was the following:
Me, almost 15 at the time.
My cousin. 12
Her cousin, 16. (Both cousins female.) I have a bit of a crush on her cousin.

I dared myself to often be in my underwear while around them. So, almost always in white underwear (Like this)

So, pretty much everynight, once I was sure the parents wouldnt come in, I was in the underwear (And we weren't just laying in bed, having pillow fights, and other stuff like that.)
However, what, I would say, is the most daring thing, was to go rock jumping wearing only those underwear, in broad daylight.)

So, near the house 10 minute walk, not even) the river got deeper, and there were rocks you could jump from, with heights ranging from 3M to 5M (We call it le pont, the bridge.) So, I went without the intention of bathing, but ended up being convinced to (My cousin also jumped in her bra and underwear)
The underwear was transparent, and, I didnt put the pants back on until just before we got back on the property, so that it would dry.
Also, during the walk, the edge of my dick was fully visible, as it was outside the reinforced area, and so, the underwear was transparent.

Thats pretty much all that happened there, other then wearing a skin tight bathing suit pretty much 24/7 (I wore it for 4 days without putting pants on at one point)

Then, I went to my grandparents house, in the east of france, in the mountains, near switzerland. They live in a very small town. I was sleeping in a basement apartment thingy in it (My great grandfather had lived there until he died... thinking back to it, I guess its a bit creepy.)

While there, I would go out, after 12-1AM, and take nude walks, of increasing lengths. Well, almost nude. I would have shoes, and a light jacket, open (As I would be freezing cold otherwise.)
At first, I just got out of the window, and peed outside. But then, I got progressively more audacious, going further and further, onto the road, and all.

Their house is adjacent to a primary school (The function is meaningless, as this was at 1AM in the summer vacation.) That school has a running track, probably round 100M. So, I took off absolutely everything, jacket, shoes, and ran around it 6 times. The track is in full view of the road, and it is one of the more used road (Though no cars came up it while I was there. The feel of the cool air rushing through my exposed skin, nothing on me other then the skin was... exhilarating.

Finally, comes this. The street they live in is fairly longish, and fairly unused, with most people who do use it just passing through. So, I dared myself to walk all the way to the main road (Which always has cars) at the end, before returning. So, I started walking down it, and, what to I see, and hear, A car! Coming straight towards me (Well, in my direction; I'm on the sidewalk, it's on the road - on the one way street), rap music blasting out of the sealed windows.

So, I did something that I still cannot see the logic of; I turned around and ran back, backpacing - it is a 1 way street that they cannot easily turn around in. In any case, I am pretty sure they saw me, though they didn't stop, or anything.

Otherwise, I did some clothespin on nipple dares, and peed from the top of a tree, while totally nude. (The feel of the wood and moss on my skin was nice.) The idea of peeing down, from a height is something I still find intriguing.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
shola

Default NY

Well, back home.
I wrote a dare, and then performed it. Here are both. (Copied from http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=120552 )

The dare is simple:
It is simple, wear a thong or G-string with a whale tail sticking out. While on the train, hold a bar that is fairly high so that you T-shirt is raised, and the tail exposed. Stay in that train as long as you dare (You could get off at the next stop, or stay for your whole trip. The longer you do it, the better.

The write up:
OK
So I did this on thursday.
I was wearing gray pants, a white button up shirt and was reading "The joy of finding stuff out" by Richard Feynman.
First, before I left, I noticed that the G-string hardly came above the pants, so I wedgied it as much as possible. Then, right before getting on the train, I discreetly pulled them up as much as possible.
After I got into the E train at lexington 51st (Going towards queens) and, after looking around, making sure there were no children around, I bent over, so that my shirt would rise up exposing the G-string, searching for the book in my bag. I stayed that way for about 15 seconds before taking back my book and reading normally.

A few minutes later, I allowed myself a glance up from the book, and I saw a stereotypical "tough guy" - early 20s maybe, fit, male, dressed the part, glaring at me. When I looked again 15 minutes later, he was still glaring at me.

After I got off the train, I pushed it back down, and transferred for the final leg of my trip home.

Hope somebody else does it too!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
shola

Well, I was in the subway today, round 11:30, and there was noone in my subway car, at a stop in which it generally reaches its peak.
So, I decided I should do something.
In the tunnel, I opened my pants, and pulled down my underwear inside of my pants(So beneath the dick and ass) then closed the button, leaving the fly open.
I let a stop pass to build up courage.
Then, the train arrived in the station, the doors opened. I waited.
The doors closed, I opened the fly and pulled the pants down a bit, walked to the door (Which has windows on it) and held my dick against it as I passed through the station (As the car was leaving - I was in the last car)

Then, for the next stop, I pulled down my pants, showing my ass, and dick (Turning a bit as we moved).

That was all - then it was the stop before mine, so I didn't want to do anything as I approached were I live.
I pulled up my underwear, and pants while in the tunnels and left.

In the future, I have two things I want to do:
1) While in the subway, take off my pants, take off my underwear, put the pants on, and, after arriving at a station, and the doors closing again, taking the pants completely off and dancing on one of the seats as it leave (In full view of a window)
2)I want to leave pants off from when we enter one stop, to when I leave the next, hiding only until the doors have opened and I can see that no one is coming in - though I would have my pants pulled down - and remaining in view the entire station length (Here, I was tending to sorta hide before leaving the station.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
shola

I went on Omegle twice already, with the computer (And webcam) pointed at me taking a shower.
Everyone I saw DCed quickly.
It was disappointing.

Then I tried (After getting out of the shower) pasting "Press 1 to dare me anything" immediately after they connected. None took me up on the offer, though 1 pressed 1, then asked if I was alone, before DCing.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
shola

Default Store purchase of the other sex... sorta

Well, I went to the store to buy a pair of jeans, at a Century 21 in Queens.
The store is divided in two sections:
on the right, when coming in, is the mens clothes, and on the left is the womens. I searched for some jeans for a while in the men's section, tried one or two on, found one I sorta liked (It was hard! There is nothing my size (28-30 inches for both waist and length. Everything, almost, was a minimum of a 32 on mens stuff.

The bathroom is on the opposite side of the store, requiring you to go through the ladie's section. On my way back, I stopped by the jeans, and quickly pulled it off the shelf (After checking the price and size).
I tried it on, decided to take it, leaving the other pair of jeans there (I only had enough money for 1 pair of jeans)

Then I went to pay. On line for bout 5 minutes, I arrive at cash register 6.
The cashier beeps it, and starts putting the code to take off the anti-theft thingy, when she notices something, and calls over the <Higher ranked person.>
He then looks at it, looks at various parts, types a few things, and takes his walkie talkie and calls someone from the ladies department, 4 minutes pass, the person arrives, takes the jean, leaves. (I asked, and the cashier said there was a problem with the price, that they needed to make sure they were charging the correct one (It was $29.97)
7 minutes pass, she comes back with the jeans, it the anti-theft thingy gets removed, the jean is placed in a bag, and given to me, once I pay.

And I depart.

I do wonder what caused all the trouble, though... Its probably that it is from the ladie's department, and I was paying for it on the side with the men's stuff (There are 2 groups of cash registers.)

Anyway, I like the jean (I was looking for skinny jeans, and was unable to find it in the store. The female jeans fit me perfectly, and were comfortable.

Anyway, thats my story.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #6
shola

Today, I was in the subway, I happened to be in the last car, and in the stop before mine, everyone else in the car left. Should I do something?
The doors hadn't even closen yet, I put away all my stuff, opened my pants, and got ready. They closed, I stood up (In view of the window) pulled down my pants, took off my underwear, throwing them on the floor, then put my pants back on. My underwear back in my bag, I got off at my stop, though I left my fly open for the walk home.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #7
shola

As I have mentioned previously, when I take the plane, I tend to dress lightly - sneakers and socks, A pair of sweatpants, and a light long sleeve shirt. No underwear.
I've been doing that for a while.

And today, when coming back from Geneva, I got a pat down.
It was a tad odd, not the pat down, but what happened before - I had put my bag in the little box thingies, along with my watch. The swiss TSA took th ebag out of the box, and gave me the watch - when I motioned towards the metal detector, he told me to go through. I think he also said you'll see.
It buzzed, the female officer reffered me to the male officer, who did the pat down, which would have shown that I had no underwear.
(It wasn't in the US, it wasn't the 'Enhanced' patdown, just a standard type, but he did feel around the hips.)

Thats my story!
Old 01-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
shola

While in France, I also acquired 2 skirts, 1 pair of panties, and 1 feminin shirt.
One of the skirts I have made into a mini skirt (Comes about an inch of two above my knee.)
Old 01-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #9
shola

I have now refined the mini-skirt I created from a full skirt!
Here are some images. I think I did a mighty fine job in shortening it!
http://imgur.com/ie0NQ,ru48N,bzuIf#2
and
http://imgur.com/ie0NQ,ru48N,bzuIf#1
and
http://imgur.com/ie0NQ,ru48N,bzuIf#0

How do you like it?
Old 04-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #10
shola

Well, I have just completed the dare I made here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=122397
I stepped out of the subway round 7PM and was almost instantly soaked. I also needed to pee, so, I slowed down, started peeing, and walked again, peeing for about 5 seconds, at which point my boner blocked against my pants, which were fairly tight while I walkedm stopped me.
I finished me pee in the elevator, still into my pants before taking a showed fully clothed; slowing undressing under the shower.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #11
shola

I had an hour free at school from 9-10am... and I was bored.
I was a bit horny - I had had my mind... wandering.
I went to a bathroom, and masterbated, ejaculating in school.

Yeah.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, france, rural