Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 12-31-2017, 10:44 AM   #541
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

I'm looking for females that would be interested in receiving some pussy and/or ass stretch training and some tasks to go along with it.

My kik is dirty_mind9896
dirty_mind9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #542
Fabswitch
Baby Member

Default Switching games I Like

I’ll do everything for you
Kik Fabsgoil
Fabswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 09:13 AM   #543
BoyToy92
Distinguished Member

Looking a long term online master, any gender. Likes, dislikes, and limits can be discussed and possibly negotiated. I have Kik, email, and Skype for communication. Please message me and we can see if we might be a good fit.

Get me high and/or drunk on cam and use me for your pleasure

Likes: blackmail, un-exposure, anal, hidden public, video games, disgusting, light piss/shit, dice dares, forced intoxication, forced hookups

Limits: illegal, marks, shit/cum swallowing, financial, and extreme pain

skype - [email protected]

Toys: 3 butt plugs, dildo, and cock cage
BoyToy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:16 PM   #544
charlie9910

18yo bi sub, looking for a mistress or master.

Details in signature

kik is charlie99100
Likes : nudity, control, exposure, ice, masturbation, dice dares, orgasm control, cum control, and I'm willing to try things
Dislikes: cum eating, cbt, shaving, toothpaste
Limits : face(at the beginning), messy, anal, extreme pain, family/friends involved, public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.
charlie9910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 04:22 PM   #545
yui

little here xui_iuyx

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 04:59 PM   #546
Imcorrupted

I am looking for a FEMALE slave, hucow(hoping to own a cow that can lactate), or sub to serve me. any age is welcome but i would like to find a mom or mature woman to dom. Short term or long term is acceptable and can be discussed. I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say or be punished. I will always respect your limits. If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to explore being submissive I can train. the fewer the limits you have the better. the best way to get to know more about me and what i want is to message me on kik. I will happily answer any questions you might have reguarding any of this. So i have had many subs and they all just leave after a short while and im looking for something that lasts long. I love being dominant and taking control so i hope to find a submissive that enjoys this just as much as me. Honestly i like a dirty chick. The slutier you are the more attractive you are to me. If i have an obedient slave i wouldnt mind buying them toys or anything. preferably looking for something over kik but if we end up wanting to meet i am up for that.I honestly have a boat load of kinks and taboos and if youd like to know what i am into just message me. theres not much that im not into

Heres just a glimps of some of the things i am into: older slaves, daily tasks, wax, pain, degredation, Anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugging, Insertions, flashing, public tasks, Pantie stuffing, plugging, public, Enemas, Exhibition, tit bondage, edging, gagging, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, edging, pee play, wetting, ice, milking,spanking, wedgies, exposing, lactation, insertions, fisting, honestly pretty much anything sexual. Honestly the only things i dont like are blood, needles, permanent harm, maybe scat, family or friend stuff, illegal or anything gruesome. now if they are your likes ill be more than happy to make you do those things.

General Requirements for my slave:
Obedient
Committed
Slutty
Creative
Willing to serve
Can keep a conversation not just be short
Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)
Kinky
Submissive

Of course failure to complete task/request, backtalking, and disrespect will result in punishment.
Compliance will inevitably bring reward.

If you wish to serve me please message the answers on kik to imcorrupted.
You do not have to but it helps me out a bit.

What do you wish to be called?:
What is you're age?:
Where are you from?:
What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):
Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:
Do you own a camera of any kind?:
Do you have any issue's using the device?:
What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:
Toys (if any):
Breast size:
What times you are available:
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 01:42 PM   #547
NeverendingThirst

Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), inflatable vibrating butt plug, two dildos (5", 8"), remote control vibe, clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, anal plugs (S, M, L), beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively), vibrating anal plug, 3 dildos (5", 8" flesh, 7" black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps of varying tension, hangers with clamps, flogger, wooden spoon, rope, ball gag, penis gag.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, extreme.

Okay: Anal/training, nipple/breast play/torture, spanking, oral, edging, orgasm control, body writing.
NeverendingThirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:13 PM   #548
mutinus

Looking for in-depth roleplay with a dom that will take the lead in the scene and steer it where he wants it/me to go.

Some interests: muscles, sports, gear, underwear and bulges, non-con/forced, group, humiliation, furry, and more. Would love to hear your ideas, rougher the better. Only limits are vore, gore, and scat. Tell me what you're interested in or if you have a scene in mind; I'm happy to serve (in and ooc). I can also send some pics to go along with the story.

kik me @PupFern, please mention getdare

Likes: dice dares/strip games/games of chance, tasks with check-ins, orgasm control/denial, chastity, anal, underwear, hidden public, sending photos, humiliation, sph.

Limits: public, family, social suicide, showing face (at first), scat/piss, pain, camming, writing, and permanent.

Kik and telegram: PupFern
Message any time for last pic, last vid, chastity check, sph.
mutinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:17 PM   #549
detrimenal

Looking to be a dom. Only interested in guys who will show face.

Send me a clothed photo of yourself when you message - detrimental12
detrimenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:20 PM   #550
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I am a male sub with about a years experience with other doms. I previously have stuck with having male doms but would much rather have a mistress becuase i feel more confotable that way.

About me

I am a Collage student studying Game Design as i have a huge passion for games and sports. I spend a fair amount of time playing games and finding out new features about games. Along side games i do spend a lot of time playing sports and generally browsing the internet mainly on here.

What i like

As a sub, i enjoy very much beig controlled and punished for making mistakes. I keen interests are Crossdressing, Pain, Punishments, Edging and Denial, Long Term and Trying new stuff. The main stuff i enjoy doing is in my likes but those were just a few of the ones that top the rest.

What I Want

From my mistress i would like her to be strict but understanding as i dont have all the time in the world but i do have a lot of time to play around with. I want to make a strong connection with my mistress so we can talk about other stuff other than controlling me and whats going on. I am keen on trying new stuff but the main thing i enjoy is creative and enjoyable task overall with creative punishments.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:28 PM   #551
blackmailme1990

pat1386 sub, surprise me
blackmailme1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:39 AM   #552
AnalAbuse
Account Banned

Im looking for female subs interested in Anal, or willing to explore Anal.
Anal is just one of the likes , read my full Ad here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330685

Kik: MasterMark993

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330685
AnalAbuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:01 AM   #553
coolguy1999jk

18 male slave
Kik coolguy1999jk
Look in for master's or mistress
coolguy1999jk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:21 AM   #554
Dravot
getDare Devil

36 m dom
Looking for females or passable sissies
Prefer humiliation and anal in your likes
Dravot8181

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #555
Walter Slave White

Hello, I am looking for a bully, preferably a young girl, who can insult me, abuse me verbally, mentally, and emotionally as she pleases. I don't ask for anything in return, just a verification pic (doesn't have to be naked or include face) to make sure she is a real girl.
I am willing to be a "punching bag" for the bully to release all her anger against, anytime she feels the need for it or just because she enjoys grinding a man down. If you love to bully a man, insult him, abuse him, and make him do things for your entertainment online than I will be pleased to be Your victim.

I can also considered guys if we get along but I definitely prefer girls.

Kik is WSW90.

I am in semi-permanent chastity.

Likes, Punishments and Limits / Items / PM Dares
Walter Slave White is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik