Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-10-2018, 01:47 PM   #271
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

[QUOTE=LitDarkness;3347583]This is long so ignore any repeat questions and sorry if there is.

What is the weirdest rule you ever got by pm?

hmm, weirdest.. maybe one I got that said I had to whistle any time I was masturbating.. just like what's that meant to do?

Who would you like to vs poll with but, are afraid to ask?

I'm always too nervous to ask anyone for a vs poll haha all my verses threads have been initiated by others err maybe Evermore/Lullaby she always seems fun.

Would you ever sub to a guy?

I don't think so, just would not make me horny. Don't mind taking dares from guy's, but not sub for one.

Dom anybody?

If yes, male or female, or does it not matter? If no, any reason or you just don't want to?

I think I'm just too submissive to be able to dom lol In some ways I do wish I could "switch" But I'd have to force it, it would not come naturally. I don't think I would make a very good dom. I'm not very creative either, which would not help, not to mention my lack of communication skills lol

have any fantasies about Sam? What are they, if so?

Now that is a dangerous question....I have been very lucky to for fill a lot of my fantasies with her. Think I'm fairly safe mentioning this one though (may have mentioned it before), I do fantasise about Sam domming me in a femdom event in front of other's, making me serve her, pleasure her do humiliating things for her, maybe even having to do things with other female domme's there.

Most nervous you ever been?

Oh hard to pick...a few times. Maybe the most was when Sam stripped me naked, blindfolded me, cuffed my hands and then led me on a walk outside by where she lives! At one point she let go of me, had no idea where I was, if anyone else was around or how long she was going to leave me like that!!!! was very scary... (It was late at night and in a very quiet area, but still!)

Most relieved you ever been?

When Sam led me back to the house after the above lol

Actually harder to pick, was also very relieved the 1st time I met Sam, that I actually went through with it and didn't talk myself out of it (I'm very good at talking myself out of things), that I didn't completely blow it like I usually do.... That I didn't freeze up, that Sam actually wanted to see me again afterwards lol

Also was very relived to get a job not long after been made redundant from my previous employment.

You end up transporting in a opposite universe, how do you react?

Probably panic lol but then if it's an opposite universe, maybe I'd actually be normal there....

Your head and cock end up in each others places, how do you adapt?

Now that is something I have never considered..... how do you even think of a question like that lol Not good at these kind of abstract questions, want to think of a funny answer, but nothing comes to mind. I have no idea! Probably hide away for the rest of my life!!!!

member you would like to get to know better?

Oh there's several, 1st one that comes to mind is Triangle, she just seems so mysterious......

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:45 PM   #272
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

[QUOTE=Matt:;3352696]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
This is long so ignore any repeat questions and sorry if there is.

What is the weirdest rule you ever got by pm?

hmm, weirdest.. maybe one I got that said I had to whistle any time I was masturbating.. just like what's that meant to do?

Who would you like to vs poll with but, are afraid to ask?

I'm always too nervous to ask anyone for a vs poll haha all my verses threads have been initiated by others err maybe Evermore/Lullaby she always seems fun.

Would you ever sub to a guy?

I don't think so, just would not make me horny. Don't mind taking dares from guy's, but not sub for one.

Dom anybody?

If yes, male or female, or does it not matter? If no, any reason or you just don't want to?

I think I'm just too submissive to be able to dom lol In some ways I do wish I could "switch" But I'd have to force it, it would not come naturally. I don't think I would make a very good dom. I'm not very creative either, which would not help, not to mention my lack of communication skills lol

Now that is a dangerous question....I have been very lucky to for fill a lot of my fantasies with her. Think I'm fairly safe mentioning this one though (may have mentioned it before), I do fantasise about Sam domming me in a femdom event in front of other's, making me serve her, pleasure her do humiliating things for her, maybe even having to do things with other female domme's there.

Most nervous you ever been?

Oh hard to pick...a few times. Maybe the most was when Sam stripped me naked, blindfolded me, cuffed my hands and then led me on a walk outside by where she lives! At one point she let go of me, had no idea where I was, if anyone else was around or how long she was going to leave me like that!!!! was very scary... (It was late at night and in a very quiet area, but still!)

Most relieved you ever been?

When Sam led me back to the house after the above lol

Actually harder to pick, was also very relieved the 1st time I met Sam, that I actually went through with it and didn't talk myself out of it (I'm very good at talking myself out of things), that I didn't completely blow it like I usually do.... That I didn't freeze up, that Sam actually wanted to see me again afterwards lol

Also was very relived to get a job not long after been made redundant from my previous employment.

You end up transporting in a opposite universe, how do you react?

Probably panic lol but then if it's an opposite universe, maybe I'd actually be normal there....

Your head and cock end up in each others places, how do you adapt?

Now that is something I have never considered..... how do you even think of a question like that lol Not good at these kind of abstract questions, want to think of a funny answer, but nothing comes to mind. I have no idea! Probably hide away for the rest of my life!!!!

member you would like to get to know better?

Oh there's several, 1st one that comes to mind is Triangle, she just seems so mysterious......
I came up with it because I am insane.

Nicest dare ever given?

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:17 AM   #273
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
Dom anybody?

Interesting set of answers there (practically is a creative minds wonders & mergers the 3 together)

BvG : 223 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-14-2018, 01:45 AM   #274
Matt:

[QUOTE=LitDarkness;3352980]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
[B]

I came up with it because I am insane.

Nicest dare ever given?
haha I wouldn't say you were insane...

I always find questions about what was the "best" "harshest" "most embarrassing" "most humiliating" etc... quite difficult to answer. It's hard to pick, and can change depending on the circumstances.

So for nicest, hmm not sure can class this as a dare as such, but it was given me as a dare. It was just some instructions of things to do for 1 evening with Sam, I had to be naked apart from my collar when in the house. I had to cook her a meal (was allowed to wear an apron while cooking ha!) Serve her as a waiter would, I had to bathe her (I really enjoyed this part ) dance with her to some music (this was a bit embarrassing as I really can't dance lol), watch a movie together while holding each other, give Sam oral until she had an orgasm while blindfolded (probably my favourite part!) kiss her feet all over, give her a massage. Hardest part was not been allowed to touch myself at all...

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Old 07-16-2018, 10:45 AM   #275
slaveboy2017

have u done any cum eating or multiple cum/milking dare recently?
slaveboy2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 11:45 AM   #276
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2017 View Post
have u done any cum eating or multiple cum/milking dare recently?
not recently, as been denied a lot...... last cum eating was smear cum over dildo then suck it all off..... Been a while since I did multiple cum/milking.

Old 07-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #277
Adare2018
Account Banned

Question you've never been asked but would like to be, for any reason.

Answer to said question.
Adare2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:32 PM   #278
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adare2018 View Post
Question you've never been asked but would like to be, for any reason.

Answer to said question.
The question would be -: would you like me to give you £5,000,000 every year?

Answer - Yes!

sorry, can't really think of anything, will edit if I do!

Old 07-20-2018, 11:09 PM   #279
slaveboy2017

can u tell me all the cum eating dares u have done or the ways u have been made to eat cum?
slaveboy2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:57 PM   #280
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Do you have a workout routine?

Do you prefer running or jogging?

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:02 PM   #281
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2017 View Post
can u tell me all the cum eating dares u have done or the ways u have been made to eat cum?
Err well licking off floor like a dog, smearing on dildo, then giving it a "blowjob" same with Goddess Sam's strap on, "snowballing" with Goddess Sam. Cum on food and eat it, in a drink, then drink it.Cum on Goddess Sam's breast's then lick off. There the one's I can remember

Old 07-22-2018, 11:08 PM   #282
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Do you have a workout routine?

Do you prefer running or jogging?
Not specifically, my job is in effect a workout, although, I probably could do with doing more. I do cycle, swim, and use a cross trainer mainly.

I'd pick jogging, but not keen on either, prefer to do the things I mentioned above. It's not helped by the area I live in, just nowhere nice to jog or run, only streets and not great streets either....

Old 09-25-2018, 10:09 AM   #283
sissyslut85

Have you ever got in trouble with the police?

Have you ever done anything illegal?

Has anyone found or seen any of your female underwear or kinky toys? (in person, excluding Sam/Lucy)

likes - chastity, deepthroat, denial, cbt, spanking, wedgie, femdom, pain, Anal, cross dressing, feminisation,messy

limits - permanent, family, blood, financial, scat,
sissyslut85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:43 PM   #284
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyslut85 View Post
Have you ever got in trouble with the police?

Have you ever done anything illegal?

Has anyone found or seen any of your female underwear or kinky toys? (in person, excluding Sam/Lucy)
1) Well...... I did get stopped for speeding once, but was my first offence so was let off with a warning.

2) I did once steal a couple of magazines from a shop.... In my defence I did intend to pay, but there was no one at the till and I was in a rush, so I didn't wait... (that was when I was a teenager, so many years ago now!!) Also I did for a little while use an out of date bus pass as drivers never checked the date, but once a ticket inspector came on and asked to see my pass.... So I just pushed passed him and ran off the bus.... I'd never do anything like that now.

3) Not that I know too (well I'm pretty sure some may have seen during semi public dares, but I've no way of knowing)

One thing that does worry me is my parents do have a key to my house. Occasionally my mom likes to check I'm keeping my place clean, so will come around unannounced, usually when I'm at work. Always scared that she might find something! I try to keep my stuff well hidden, but it's not locked away.... I have no idea how I'd explain it to her if she ever found anything!

Old 09-25-2018, 12:58 PM   #285
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Which rules do you have to obey?

And what is your thought of each specific rule?

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags