Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #1
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyVonPseudonym View Post
The dare is as follows: When you drive from place to place, take off your clothes. You can strip from the waist down (Which is thrilling but perfectly safe, 'cus trust me, nobody is at the right angle to see you from the waist down) or you can strip all the way (Which I did, and which is a lot of fun, but leaves one a lot more exposed, and made me briefly worry about indecent exposure charges).
Except every truck driver in the country. And most delivery vans.

Trust me.

<grin>

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post

Trust me.

<grin>
... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me

* grins in duo with Anjelen *
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

we have seen others doing stuff like what we do, but we travel enough that it can be seen. if I didnt travel I think we would rarely if ever see it.

As it is, whenever wife or I pick up each other, the driver gets some.
Usualy im the driver so its always the case.

As it is, per the job Im usully in normal dress.
wife on the other hand, will usualy wear so little that at times if sweaty you can see everything, or for that matter, be able to strip quickly.
especially if we drive the car that has tinted windows, then she does strip always.
Wife will often find ways to wear as little as possible and has worn as little as a large scarf.
And at beachs, has litterally worn cusstom string bikinis and little else at times.

when traveling we often try to find secluded spots to do it outdoors, but it also depends on where we go.

Last edited by tcitycity; 05-05-2010 at 05:00 AM.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
LilyVonPseudonym

Quote:

Trust me.

<grin>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me

* grins in duo with Anjelen *
While I respect your right to grin, I'm not so foolish as to have forgotten these possibilities. I AM, however, forced to wonder what angles you're talking about... First, Anjelen, are you talking about seeing the driver, or passengers? Because typically, a truck driver on the LEFT side of the truck cab has trouble seeing a car driver on the left side of their vehicle, due to things like, I don't know, car roofs. I've sat in a truck and tried this with a couple of cars, and usually you really can't see anything as far as the driver's concerned below the waist.

As for bus passengers, yeah, they could probably see you. Hadn't occurred to me, because one really doesn't see too many people on buses around where I spend my days. But hey, what's the fun if there's no risk?
Old 08-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #5
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default Its rare but depends on the vehicle

Ive had cars where its easy for a truck to see into it.

But thats partially why I like my truck, as its high enough up to remove the main problems of being nude in public... while still doable its often very illegal but in a truck its nearly impossible to tell.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:13 AM   #6
gavinz

I did this yesterday. I pulled off the motorway into a service station and found a quiet corner to park. Then stripped off, and back onto the motorway. It felt really great being naked with people around, although reasonably safe.

Gavin
Limits: things likely to get me arrested, dangerous.
gavinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:25 AM   #7
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default the usual

My wife loves to stroke me 'at times constantly'.

Whether Im driving or not she will usually give me a handjob....
Agremenet between us is that no matter what, once anything like this whether Im fingering her or her stroking me or giving me sex or bj, we dont stop except for safety and etc..

often she is pretending to be driving stickshift and is chaning my gears instead of the car.

Even this morning when we came home she was giving me a pretty good handjob even while I was driving, fortunatley in cruise control.

We did stop at a drivethru on the way home, and we were in a car that the attendant could litterally see whats happening.

Forunatley the attenddant was female and actualy nice looking.

My wife was working more furious than ever.

She was trying to time my orgasm to when the attendant would bring food.

As it is, i was so close I had assumed it would happen right before and that my wife would have the cum all over her hand.

I ended up having my orgasm right when the attendant gave us our food.

The attendant saw what wasgoing on.
And was watching intently at my pleasure.

You see by then, I was fully nude (though usually not always when driving or in car.

The attendant was really having fun, and forutnately there was nobody behind us, so my wife wend ahead and gave me a bj, mostly for show.

Fortunately this was early enoguh close to open that the girl was in fact the only person there, so she was fingering herself while watching us.

Finger licking good.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:59 AM   #8
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default drivng again

Wife & my livein renter (female) & I are going on a road trip and we are in our 4th week of the trip.

A lot of what we do is that we drive as nude as possible depending on where we are at. Obviously some areas are not safe to be nude driving in.

But a lot of areas it doesnt matter...
Even so, the girls are often driving with me being in the middle unless one of us is sleeping or resting or similar.

Often the nondriver & I are doign stuff, but on occasion both girls will be jo'ing me and I stay hard for way too long at times.

We still try to find rest areas where we can really have fun.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:10 AM   #9
Computergeek357

Did this tonight, did it a bit different, as I drove, my friend cut off my clothing one piece at a time throwing each out the window as we drove. She dared me not to bring a change of clothes so it was an hour drive naked.

Not Interested: Scat, bodily harm

Snap: Daremeiwill
Computergeek357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:53 PM   #10
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I do this on a fairly regular basis. I work nights and have about an hour commute. Most nights I will stop at the gas station for a cup of coffee or a soda and head off to work. If I don't need gas, I will sometimes leave the house naked and toss my clothes in the trunk. Once I'm on the freeway, I hit the cruise control and start stripping out of my clothes, tossing them into the back seat. I make a game of it to see just how soon I can be naked. My record so far is one mile, but I was in sandals and shorts. If I'm in jeans and boots, it takes me two miles.

Most nights, it's not a big deal. It's dark, traffic is light, and most are so absorbed in their only worlds that they might as well be on auto-pilot. About the only time I start getting nervous is if there is construction going on. Between the extra lights, extra attention to traffic, and lane closures, I start getting nervous. I've never been pulled over, and no one has made me aware that they see me, but you never know.

When I get to work, I will usually stand outside my car and get dressed before anyone else shows up. I will occasionally get really brave, grab my clothes, and make the dash into the building naked.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:29 AM   #11
knightridermanc

also pedestrians can see through the passenger side window all the way to the footwell.

I have driven around naked from waist down, which s a real turn on, but is a bit risky. Once I also tied my balls to the steering well so when I turned i yanked them hard

Kik me for instant strip knightxyx
knightridermanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:24 PM   #12
TimDawg

I was driving a few hours in a fairly large pickup truck. I was on the interstate in a rural area with light traffic and using cruise control.

I unzipped my pants and started stroking my penis slowly. At first I would cover up when passing trucks, but eventually I stopped caring and stripped naked. I was so hard!

Finally I stopped and went behind an abandoned building, where I got out of the truck, still naked but with shoes, and masturbated until I cummed.

It was so much fun! I need to do it again soon!
TimDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #13
bank

woW this is liek the most hotest and sexiest dare ive read so far! i wish my gf was as dearing as you i love it when chicks arent affraid to show there stuff

Quote:

Trust me.

<grin>
ya i see what u meen dude. maybe i shud become a truck driver

Advertisements
Kink Talk