Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #16
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Either roll two dice and multiply the result by ten, or choose an hour. Whichever you go with is the amount of time you must spend masturbating with an object of your choice. If you stop playing with yourself for more tan a minute, you must leave that inside you as well as something in your butt for two more hours. If you come before the time is up, you have to clean yourself up by licking it off of your toy.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #17
BillM

For one day you cannot go without having an ice cube in your pussy. When it is fully melted you must replace it.
BillM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #18
brosdenhoes

hey, I'm new so sorry if I'm off track...

this one is a bit complicated but at least its different than most of the stuff people suggest...

take a sexy pic of yourself (the details are up to you), go to http://anon.promoangels.com and anonymise the pic (makes it hard to recognise people in pics and the pics can't be changed back to the originals) then create a new msn messenger (or yahoo or skype or whatever you like) and make it your display/profile pic. then add some people you know and start chatting to them and see if they recognise you... if you wanted to make it more daring you could send them the full size (anonymised) pic or more pics if they ask for it... you can also either make the background in the pic or something you're wearing something that people might notice or give them hints in the chat... try not to let them figure out who you are at all or for as long as possible while dropping as many hints (in chat or pics) as you dare!
brosdenhoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:19 AM   #19
pguy203

did you do any of these dares yet? How did they go?

You should go the entire week without using the toilet. Whenever you need to pee or poo you should do it somewhere other than in the toilet.

You should wander around the garden on all fours and pee/poo like a dog/
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #20
taya975

Smile

You get like a phone and set it to vibrate put it in a plastic ziplock bag and tape
it to ur panties! Tell ur friends u did this and tell them they can ring whenever as many timesas they want the whole time it's in there. If u want 2 up it a little say u can't cum and if u do u must be tied to a poll outside ur house in plain view of cars for the amount of times u cum is the amount of minute (1 cum is 10 mins) but of course u MUST be nude!! Have a friend nere by 2 just in case and make sure they are trust worthy!!

My likes~ fun vibration

ok~ nude little risk of being seen semi public little bit if pain

dislikes~ poo piss anul family high high high risk of being seen (especialy family) permanent damage

Lol I no I don't like 2 much but I'm a newbie so try and make things interesting! Thanx I'm ok to try new things so help ne discover more stuffes!
taya975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #21
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

guys. keep in mind you are giving these dares to a 14 year old girl. at least try to keep it appropriate

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk