Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-20-2014, 10:56 PM   #46
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Make sure you tell repair person how urgent it is to get your laptop fixed! I will be anxiously awaiting. If you ever tell the star about this make sure you mention her lips are famous!😜
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:34 PM   #47
Fae

C16
Ally walked over to Kathryn and forced her strapon through the cock ring in her mouth. The blonde tried to resist not wanting to suck on it but her mistress gave her no choice she complied obediently. After a few days training Kathryn had learnt no matter how bad things were Ally could make them worse. The blonde sucked on the strapon trying not to gag at the taste of it she did this until her mistress had decided it was properly cleaned. Ally stared down into the green eyes stroking her cheek she then freed her from her gag smirking as she remained over the table. Again Ally chose to feed her by hand she herself prepared a sandwich on her slaves back then left to eat in peace leaving her pet to think over her latest lesson. When Ally returned she proceeded to work the blondes body over with the purple flogger watching her reaction with mild interest.

‘Tell me slut how do you feel?’ Ally questioned freeing the blonde of her gag.
Kathryn swallowed letting out soft moans and whimpers as she felt the leather upon her skin trying to relax her jaw.‘M-mistress?’
Ally continued to lightly slap the flogger across her back.
‘To be the prideful woman who looked down her nose at me, now look at you, tied down to your kitchen table, thighs dripping, being flogged, and finally had a good hard fuck up that ass of yours.’ Ally slapped her backside with her bare hand this time.
The blonde whimpered and yelped her eyes were stinging with tears of humiliation which she let roll down her face onto the floor. Her mistress growled at her for not answering and Kathryn let out a scream as without warning the raven haired woman begun fucking her with free fingers.
Kathryn kicked against her binds wiggling around her pussy ached.
‘Please mistress!’ she moaned and found herself unwillingly bucking her hips.

When Ally was done she washed her hands and went upstairs to bed leaving her pet exhausted and whimpering tied down to her kitchen table. It was not as comfortable as the bed she’d been permitted the previous night yet it was more comfortable than lying over a cold car bonnet and much more comfortable than hanging from her curtain pole. On the bright side her ankle wasnt as sore any more. Ally went into Kathryn’s wardrobe she went through everything that she owned because she was her pet for the week she had no need to these things and had rarely been permitted clothing at all. The young woman was a little disappointed that her week would be over in a matter of hours.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:26 PM   #48
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Glad your repair was quick, thank you for another great post.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:33 PM   #49
thewilds
Distinguished Member

And very good story. You are dropping a few hints of the real kathryn. I hope after, that you take a chapter to describe the circumstances of the real story...

Pm to follow.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:29 AM   #50
howellnp

Great story! I love reading it!

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:56 PM   #51
JennyB102

This is so good!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Tit torture, Forced orgasm, Painplay, Roleplaying, Gags, Light anal, Dares
Limits: Bodily fluids, Pics/vids, Family, Public (ie anything out of my room)

PM me! Won't respond to sexual things from guys. I don't want to be your slave. Maybe if we talk for a while i'll start dropping hints

For every PM I get I'll edge once
JennyB102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:00 AM   #52
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi i just found this story thank you it is very well written

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:59 PM   #53
luc89

Can't wait for the next chapter

Likes: cum, humiliation, pain, anal, oral, deepthroat, rimming, semi public, let's find out what else
Dislikes: piss, extreme pain, standing in a corner, scat
Limits: Public, family and friends, permanent damage, blood, pics and videos
luc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:58 PM   #54
Fae

I can but apologise for the long wait I've just started a new job so I've not had the time. Anyways yeah thank you so much for all the reviews they been the world to me!
I will when I finish give away a brief description of true events.
I hope everyone is still enjoying punishing Kathryn.

------------------

Kathryn awoke the next morning naturally trapped with her same position she let out a squeal as she found that the reason she had woke was due to being penetrated again. Kathryn yelped as she was fucked and memories flooded back to her mind. She remembered she was a slave that her daughter’s girlfriend was her mistress that she was a whore tied down to her kitchen table. Horror ran through her what if it wasnt Ally? What if David had returned, how would she explain herself? Struggling she looked round and saw Ally concentrating as she rammed her fingers into her, Kathryn relaxed and widened her legs beginning to moan again.
‘Mistress.’ she moaned staring down at the wood of the kitchen table.
How many times had she sat there? With her family, her husband and daughter? David would never had spanked her, or bend her over the table and fuck her.

The blonde felt disappointed about this her first husband had been abusive it was a very different thing from what Ally did, the young woman had opened her up to a new world entirely. She loved that David was not abusive but now she felt a longing for him to be more dominant like Ally. Kathryn didnt want the week to end she wanted Ally to stay to dominate her she’d even developed a dark fantasy that she’d never voiced to her mistress, she dreamt of Ally taking her to her local church ripping her clothes off in front of all her friends. She imagined them laughing at her, imagined Ally forcing her to please them sexually with her mouth. It was no secret her mistress loved her plump glossy lips. Then Ally would fuck her in front of anyone like a common whore to be used as her young lover pleased.

Replaying that fantasy in her head she quickly came over Ally’s hand. Ally then forced her fingers into Kathryn’s mouth making her suck them clean. Kathryn gagged at the taste she felt disgusted with herself for sucking her own juices.
‘Good morning Kathryn.’ Ally smirked finally speaking the blonde moaned on her fingers in response bobbing her head as she sucked. ‘I hope you are going to enjoy our last day together, I know Im going too.’ she removed her fingers then bent down to the blonde.
‘Mistress.’ she whispered staring at the raven haired woman.
Ally retrieved Kathryn’s lipgloss from her pocket she’d lifted it from upstairs, she applied to the plump lips which parted eagerly, then leant in and kissed her hard. The blonde felt a shiver run down her spine when Ally had applied her lipstick it felt strangely erotic and caused her to really respond to the kiss.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:43 PM   #55
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Without a doubt one of the best stories. I wish for many more chapters to come, but i am worried the story might end much too soon. Please let this go on for a long, long time!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:51 AM   #56
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great that you're back, thanks for another excellent chapter. Good luck with the new job.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:24 AM   #57
Curiousnick

Roll on the last parts of the story. I have thoroughly enjoyed what you have written so far, Fae.
Curiousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #58
Master.
Distinguished Member

It's good to see a new post, this story is fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #59
Fae

C 18
Kathryn was a tall, blonde, tanned, beautician with an hour glass figure. She had her pride and the respect of her fellow church goers, she’d been married to her husband David for seven years. These were all true facts and it was her story before she met Ally. Ally had changed Kathryn to a submissive whore, she’d made her feel degraded and submissive, totally humiliated. Yet she felt safe to she felt secure and in love in away because she had never met anyone like her mistress. Her entire life she’d been either abused or determined to be in control but Ally made her feel without control yet safe she knew she’d would break her but she knew she would never cause her true harm. That was why she had allowed the young woman to treat her in such ways not just because of that video she’d took of her in the bath. Part of her had desired Ally for a long time even before the cuffs she hated herself for her feelings, disgusting for a married 36 year old woman to be fantasizing about her daughter’s girlfriend. Yet Ally had washed away all of her fear.

It was because of all this Kathryn found herself where she was now she was naked completely naked walking through the country of cwmbran it was a peaceful beautiful place. It was more or less empty spare the occasional hiker’s or people walking their pets. Kathryn’s backside, thighs and breasts were red from spanking, she had her hands tied behind her back, a gag on her mouth, clamps on her nipples, vibrators buried deep in her cunt and asshole. That made it hard to walk not just that they could slip out but the pleasure was over whelming. If anyone saw her she blushed, one man politely looked away, others jeered, others took pictures, but like I said not many people are out that way. Kathryn didnt care though she felt happily humiliated in bliss tears rolling down her face as she made her long path towards the lake where she knew her mistress waited.

The blonde’s feet were filthy from trekking through the uncharted area of forestry, stepping on a sharpened twig Kathryn screamed through her gag and fell to the filth of the ground. She winced feeling her head collide with a sharp stone and blood covered her vision but she got onto her knees checked her vibrators were in place and carried on. When she approached nearer the late she saw Ally leaning over the bonnet of her car in a skin tight white vest top and leather trousers. The raven haired woman had a bottle of whiskey clutched in one hand which she knocked back the sun glinting across her hair and through the shiny amber liquid of the bottle. Kathryn was captivated and also brought back to her own youth as she had once been very much like Ally a goth girl of her own’ glory. Tears filled her eyes because as imperfect as the situation was it, Ally was perfect for her and she dreamt in another life that they would have been perfectly imperfect together.

------
sadly yes the end will be soon but im twisting finale around ive had several ideas for it, and i may go with the most shocking. we shall see. but be warned im personally not a fan of happy endings. they are so fairytale.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:59 PM   #60
Fae

Default Beautiful Readers

This is not a question I demand you answer, but I ask have any of you ever came across a sub like Kathryn? Im just curious.

Advertisements
Kink Talk