Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2017, 12:06 AM   #11
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 16

Chapter sixteen

Holly couldn't see. All Holly could do was feel. But all she could feel was pain. Despite already being unable to see, Holly closed her eyes. She tried to relax and focus on her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

The more she focused and relaxed, the calmer she felt, and the pain reduced. She could still feel her sore toes and raw wrists but the pain wasn't important.

She lowered her heels to the ground, slowly as she breathed out. It pulled on her wrists and arms was bearable for now. Holly kept her focus on her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

She was being given plenty of time to think about what had happened that day. First she'd woken up kidnapped. Then forced to humiliate herself, then waxed. After being left on her own, she was then taken to lunch and further humiliated by everyone. She'd had her tag stolen and was now facing punishment. Those thoughts swelled anger in her body but Holly pushed them aside and counted her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

On the flip side, she'd met Luke. He seemed as much a victim of the system as she was. There was something so... caring about him that made Holly wonder what his story was. She liked spending time with him. Was that weird? A case of Stockholm syndrome? Being attracted to your prisoner? Holly shook her head.

In

Out

In

Out

No, she wasn't attracted to him. She couldn't be. It was just friendship. He was one of the only people to show her respect and treat her like she was human.

Her arms shook with pain so Holly slowly rose onto her tip toes again, letting the pain reside.

In

Out

In

Out

With her body starting to protest a lot more often than when she was first tied up, Holly began to wonder how long she could last before she cried or screamed or broke. That's clearly what this place was all about. Breaking people, moulding them to be... what? Better citizens? Sex addicts? Slaves? She didn't know. She was certain in time she would but for now she had no clue.

In

Out

In

Out

It also made her question, how long were they going to leave her here. And if this was only stage one, what was next? How many stages were there?

Luke's POV

I was stood at the top of the stairs, in front of the locked door. It was silent below. Mr Taylor and Mr Terry were stood with me, glowering down at me.

"Luke, you know this has to happen. She has to learn," Mr Terry said.

"But surely not like this. It wasn't even her fault. Amanda stole it but I don't see you punishing her," I said angrily. My anger knew no bounds at that moment. I was furious. All day Holly had been well behaved, acted as expected and been a delight to be around. And now, due to the disgusting behaviour of the resident b****, well my poor Holly was suffering.

"Luke she will hang for tonight. In the morning, depending on how she looks, we will determine appropriate action," Mr Terry told me. I glared at him. He was the one who had brought her here. He was the one who'd forced me to hang her and leave her.

"And what sort of appropriate action do you have in mind?" I asked sullenly, determined to work this out.

Mr Taylor, the head stepped forwards. "That is enough Luke," he demanded, his voice stern. "If she appears relaxed and content, she will be teased while remaining hung, as well as whipped and experience pain. If she is in pain or screaming, she will be released then whipped and tied up. If she is broken, she will be allowed to leave. Her spirt needs to be broken so she can be pliable to your will. Now leave. Don't let us catch you near here until tomorrow morning," he explained.

I sighed but turned on my heel and stalked towards my room. Internally, I was raging. I knew Holly. She would try to take as much as she could. Which meant she was going to be in for a tough punishment.

A/N: Hi everyone, thanks so much for reading this. It means a lot. Just a quick note to say that this summer I am working at a kids activity camp. I will be living on site and sharing wifi. However, due to the nature of this site and my job I can't risk visiting and updating this story during that time. The last update for summer will be around the 10th June, and it will be resumed at the beginning of September. I want you to know I will continue with this and have not just dropped off the face of the planet.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk