Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-28-2023, 01:53 PM   #16
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

It all definitely made sense. Ron could have seen how she rebuffed the first guy, and instead, made the play for Jasmine, to put her off guard. He probably maneuvered Jasmine on to the dance floor so that he could observe if Lynn was following the task he had ordered her to do. And he could have easily manipulated that slut Jasmine in to suggesting that she hump his other leg. Well, at least she could deny him that satisfaction.

Looking around, she spotted a young guy dancing nervously around a group of girls in their early 20s who were studiously avoiding him. Probably the he didn't have much experience in the game, and was trying too hard. With his obvious inexperience, trying to break one off the herd (on the dance floor, for crying out loud) without a wing man was simply a waste of time and energy. She went straight up to him, and with a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure that Ron could see, she grabbed the guy's shoulder and spun him around. His jaw fell as Lynn started swaying her hips seductively, putting on an extra show for Ron. The group of girls who had been giving the cold shoulder to the guy suddenly stared shooting glances of pure hate at her - she had just hijacked their ego boost.

Matching the guy's moves, Lynn slid closer, grabbed the front of his shirt, and pulled hard. A couple of buttons popped, exposing a pasty, hairless chest. She started grinding on his thigh, this time giving it all she had. She was still aroused from the previous two encounters, and her down below (her dirty little cunt, as Ron had referred to it in his kik messages) was warm, tingling and very damp. She could feel the arousal building up as she humped him, and when she cupped his crotch, she could feel the hardness. For all his timidity, the guy was packing heat. She noticed the group of bitches staring wide-eyed, and realized that they could see where her hand was. Her task completed, Lynn gave a wink at the group, pulled the girl nearest to her by the hand, and pushed her on to the guy. As she walked away, she could see the girl beginning to dance with the guy, as her gaggle of friends looked on at him with new-found respect.

Now for the final step of the task. She weaved through the throng and found her way back to the booth. There was no place to hide there, but with the generally dim lighting and the strobe lights on the dance floor, it was not very likely that she would be observed while she did what she had to do. She slowly hiked up her dress, thumbed the waist of her panties on both sides and deftly pulled them off, while pulling her hem back down. As she tried to get them off her feet, they got tangled up in the straps of one of her heels. At that very moment, a voice intruded.

"Hey, my buddy and I wanted to buy you a drink. Maybe you didn't hear us earlier." It was the pudgy guy she had danced with. The taller guy was right behind him. Flustered, Lynn tried desperately to hide the panties at her ankles as she stammered, "Umm... no. No thanks."

"Oh, come on. We are from Boston, and we are here for the first time. Let's just have one drink," the guy insisted. At any moment, they might notice that her panties were at her ankles and the situation would escalate. If she tried to get the panties off her feet now, the men would definitely notice.

"It's not that I don't want to," she purred as inspiration struck her. "But my boyfriend's sister is here with me, and if she sees me with you guys, she'll call him. He was a linebacker in college, and he will come here and beat you both to a pulp. Why don't we meet around the back of the club in about an hour, and I will make you both happy? It will be our little secret though, ok?"

Stupid smiles spread across both faces as they nodded in assent. "Now, go away before she notices. Please."

She sighed as the two intruders melted away in to the teeming crowd, and quickly untangled the panties from her shoe. She kicked it under the table, away from her, so that she'd have plausible deniability should Jasmine notice it - she could pretend that she was noticing it for the first time as well, and Jasmine would assume that it had been there before they had come in.

Jasmine and Ron lumbered in to the booth, and it was clear that they had had an additional couple of drinks at the bar. "Hey Lynn, guess what? It's Ron's birthday today. Wanna go back to his place and celebrate? We both could give him an unforgettable present..." winked Jasmine.

Birthday her ass. This is definitely part of Ron's plan to get her in to bed. She would play dumb. "I think I had a bit too much fun, and I suddenly have a raging headache... I think I'll just get an Uber home."

Pushing back against all their entreaties, Jasmine was out at the curb waiting for her Uber in less than half an hour. There was a message on Kik as she got home. It was an image of her panties, with the message, "well done. I love the smell of your cunt. It makes me so horny."

The panties were laid on the wash counter of the club toilet. From what she could see from the background of the photo, there were no urinals on the opposite wall, just two cabins. The tampon dispenser confirmed it - the photo had been taken in the women's toilet. Ron could have snuck in to the women's toilet to have a quickie with Jasmine, but why? She had indicated that she was going home with him anyway. And even if they did sneak in to the women's toilet, how did he get the time to take a pic of Lynn's panties without Jasmine noticing? Maybe this was his way of showing how clever he is - that he could walk in to the women's toilet alone and take that pic. Whoever this Ron was, he seemed to like challenges.

Another message followed. She obeyed it without questioning because she was horny as hell. Within seconds of her touching herself as the message ordered, her body was spasming in the throes of an incredible orgasm.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk