Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-02-2021, 07:57 AM   #31
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Vacation A sounds like heaven to me. What do you need clothes for at a tropical resort. It would be so freeing to just go naked all the time. Someone please tell me where that resort is!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 11:08 AM   #32
NaiveSlut

Vacation B sounds likean absolute dream, I’d love to try it
Toys: rabbit vibrator with a dildo attached, handcuffs, lovense quake
NaiveSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 01:59 PM   #33
KinkyDork

B. I've always had a pretty huge free-use kink, and that would be a perfect way to live it out!

Likes: (hidden) public play, clothing control, anal, deepthroating, pain, careful breathplay, honestly lots more

Limits: scat, anything seriously dangerous
KinkyDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 05:18 AM   #34
SilverBlue

Information Which free vacation really is the best?

Vacation A seems like a treat for any exhibitionist. Getting to indulge in public nudity on an all expenses paid vacation doesn't seem like a trade-off at all. So this definitely seems like a win-win choice. There are places where clothing is optional, so this vacation just sounds like a free holiday to a location like that.

Vacation B sounds like the fucktoy option, consenting to being fucked by anyone who wants me during my vacation sounds hardcore. But, depending on how many people are staying at the resort, I may not get much free time to do what I want.

Vacation C may suit sluts who love to give BJs (could have extended this to be oral on anyone at the resort). 3 BJs a day for 2 weeks adds up to a lot of BJs! And lots of opportunities to refine my technique.

Vacation D, well that's just every Contiki Tour ever. It sounds like the threesome could be a foursome and I have the option to join in or just watch, without any other obligations. Vacation D could be perfect if it was also at a clothing optional resort - in fact I think a lot of people would pick package D if it were clothing optional.

Each of these vacation packages have their appeal, and it would be a whole lot easier if the first two weren't all expenses paid. I choose vacation D, it seems the most realistic, but out of all of them, vacation B seems like the biggest trade off. Sure it's all expenses paid, but at any time, any one may fuck me over my two weeks at the resort, I mean OMG that's so surreal.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 10-03-2021 at 05:24 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 06:17 AM   #35
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Nice question! I'd love combining option B and C!
But If choosing one, I choose option B first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs.

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex every day in the bed next to you.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 11:00 AM   #36
SlaveAtimai

Vacation A, without a doubt it is for me the best option for a vacation, however, Vacation B would be my choice looking for something more... I love the idea of ​​pleasing everyone who wants to use me, sometimes I will like it and sometimes not, but to be used that way is what I want

will do when enought trust: needle play, anal play, plug wear

Limits: face, public, permanent, blood/injury, family/friends, scat/urine, cum play, messy, illegal, diaper
SlaveAtimai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 12:56 PM   #37
playful_slut

I’m surprised I’m the odd one out here, but I would definitely pick option C!
I’ve always wanted to visit Japan, and staying at a hotel in Osaka with all expenses paid would be incredible! Not to mention I LOVE giving oral, so it would be more like an added bonus for me than anything else

Dislikes: Extreme pain, anal, ice

Limits: Public, blood, pee or poop

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94169
playful_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:29 PM   #38
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Sign me up for Vacation B please

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 08:27 PM   #39
Just_a_subguy

I would go with option B I think. Though I would enjoy option A too

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 05:11 PM   #40
LilMissBlondie

Ohhh that's a hard one. I like aspects of all of them....

I think I'd have to choose A. I love being naked and having people look at me soooo I think that one would be the best.
I would miss my diapers for the trip , but as long as I can still wet myself, I'd be happy.

B sounds like so much fun (and would be my second choice), but I really don't want to sleep with really old guys haha.

Hidden public, breast play, wetting/pee play, diapers, pumping, orgasms, mild pain, prolonged play, lingerie,

Dislikes:
Edging a bunch, messy

Limits:
Pictures/Videos of any kind, family, anything permanent, blood, scat, piss drinking, needles, blackmail

Toys:
Two bullet vibes, suction cup dildo, breast pump (the kind for milking).

Note: These are still being formed/updated.
LilMissBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 04:43 AM   #41
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

After thinking about this one I am going with A. I would've liked it more if everyone is required to be naked all the time.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 04:49 AM   #42
Klickfoot

I would choose Vacation D, perhaps I could join and If not I can still watch them
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 09:58 AM   #43
chiefsfan

I would probably choose vacation C. I think there is something very appealing to giving a Blow Job for my food. It feels wrong but the thought of doing it turns me on more than the other options. Ive never given a BJ so maybe that's why its appealing to me. I don't really like being naked at the beach so vacation A is out. Vacation B could be fun but C allows a little more control on my part although maybe I don't need control. Vacation D sounds boring unless I can get in the fun.

My sissy clothes

Likes/Limits/Dislikes

My sissy clothes

My Toy Album

PM Dares

DM me for my kik
chiefsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 12:56 AM   #44
rhl
getDare Succubus

I think I would choose C I'm bi-curious and have had a few encounters.
It would be different being a whore giving Blow jobs to whoever wants one for the price of being feed.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:06 PM   #45
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs.

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex every day in the bed next to you.
I'd probably take A, simple and probably kind of relaxing.
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk