Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
AllInGirl

Default The Weekly Trivia Challenge (Begginer and Brainiac Editions)

Hey, so I've seen a whole lot of challenge threads for playing games going on, but I thought it would be interesting to see how smart the people of getdare. So my goal is to make this into something I do each week for you all, covering a whole variety of topics from history to computer science to pop stars.

So this weeks topic is countries, some of the questions are easy and some are quite challenging. Now one of the biggest issue I've found with most challenge threads, is that they all have a picture being exposed as the punishment. I didn't want to leave the people who aren't willing to send pictures out though, so I've created two editions.

The Begginer edition will usually be a little easier, and at the start of the challenge you'll be given a task which you must complete if you are in the bottom 40% of players.

The Brainiac Edition is normally a little harder, and at the start of the challenge you'll be given a picture to take and upload to me, then if you fail to complete the challenge or fall in the bottom 25% of players your picture will be exposed on Kinktalk. (Had a few people ask, no face should be required for any of the pics)

Both challenges are made up of 15 multiple choice questions, and feel free to play both Editions as I've chosen different questions for each of them.

Begginer Edition
http://www.cognitoforms.com/Getdare2...egginerEdition

Brainiac Edition
http://www.cognitoforms.com/WeeklyTr...ainiacsEdition

Obviously this is the first time I've tried this so there maybe the occasional issue, send me a private message if there's anything you need help with about the challenge. Oh and let's try keep this thread going, so post below with suggestions for next weeks topic or any other improvements you can think of.

Results will be posted the day before the next challenge is released

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)

Last edited by AllInGirl; 10-25-2017 at 02:38 PM.
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:07 PM   #2
MoonlightJazz

I really like the idea! Just finished the beginner edition. Improvements: maybe a reward for the winner?
Old 10-25-2017, 02:11 PM   #3
joe89
Distinguished Member

Finished the task as well, curious what will come out.

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:17 PM   #4
jh81

Default Done

Good idea.

Maybe each week have a different theme - 10 questions on General Knowledge and then 5 questions on Music/Technology/Literature/Art/Language/etc
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:25 PM   #5
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I can't resist a good trivia challenge, even if it is very trust based. Also gone in for the Beginner one for now but I'm tempted by the braniac one but have never done a exposure dare but I guess it's not too bad without face (I assume?). Hmm I'll see if I'm brave enough tomorrow.

Future topic everyone's favourite thing...Maths maybe, English (definitions and spellings avoiding Americanisms) or Literature (authors of books, quote from which book).
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #6
AllInGirl

Yup no face required, got quite a few players already.

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)
Old 10-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #7
Rinzler
Account Banned

Easily one of the cooler ideas I've seen on the site, good luck with the upcoming weeks for ideas!

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, ice, toothpaste orgasm control/denial, hypno, humiliation, extreme pain, ball busting, pet play, public, water sports

In reference to the password thread: I have changed this user's email and password, barring them from their account permanently.

Password is Rinzler95
Reference as to why it's posted: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...85#post3670385
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:50 PM   #8
jennyk5494
Account Banned

I did the beginner one, not sure how I went but didn't know half of the answers lol!

DISLIKES full public, full naked, anal

LIMITS family, pics, toilet stuff, long drawn out dares

20.f.bi more into girls
jennyk5494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 12:32 AM   #9
kinkykeira

Default Tried it

Tried beginner. Not great with flags lol. Kinda fun though

Dislikes: piss, ass to mouth, denial, scat

Limits: pics, camming, social suicide, permanent, full public display

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, suction cup dildo, vibrating dildo, other dildos, vibrator, nipple clamps, ballgag, ring gag, jewel buttplug, large buttplug, vibrating buttplug, leash, dog collar, locking collar, spreader bar
kinkykeira is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkykeira for this post:
Old 10-29-2017, 09:33 AM   #10
loggers

I tried the beginner one too - was pretty difficult!

Likes: Humiliation, Chastity, Control, Obedience Training, Rules, Cock Comparison, Pain, Spanking, Watersports, Semi-public

Dislikes: Public

Limits: Anal, Permanent, Family, Scat, Crossdressing, Full/Online Exposure, Showing Face (at first)

Kik: loggersloggers
loggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:39 AM   #11
Noodles

Just tried the brainiac, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Although i'll probably end up in the 25%
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:15 PM   #12
AllInGirl

Just to let people know, in a little over 24 hours the two challenges will be disabled, so that I can collect the results and determine who the losers are. So if you haven't decided if you want to try it yet, you'll need to make up your mind soon.

We currently have over 100 players in the Begginer Edition and 20 in the Brainiac Edition

Good luck everyone

Old 10-31-2017, 03:48 AM   #13
Xraytd75

Will you be posting the new challenge on this thread or starting a new one? I like it when people think creatively on here. This is probably one of the best challenges I’ve seen on this site.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:30 AM   #14
AllInGirl

New challenge will be posted here, in fact the original links on the first page should be the same for each challenge if everything works properly. Though I'll post them again each time as well.

Old 11-03-2017, 06:48 AM   #15
Xraytd75

Just realized that in the brainiac edition I would actually have to do the task and upload an image before I can even take the quiz. I did the beginner edition already and if I can find a bunch of clothes pegs I’ll do the brainiac edition lol.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk