Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Would you prefer to not know what the tasks are till the results are out
Yes, hide what each task is so we don't know what were in for 20 37.04%
No, I want to know exactly what will happen if I fail 34 62.96%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2018, 10:32 AM   #151
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Although my punishment was in the edging and denial category, it proved to be more humiliating. As a result of another dare, I had to do this every night. First the act of humping a pillow in bed felt humiliating, and it was difficult to cum that way. It took a long time and a lot of effort for an orgasm that doesn't really feel that great. Then after I cum I'm hot, sweaty, and tired, and not at all horny any more and lay down to go to sleep to feel the wetness and the smell of cum on my face and hair, just humiliating and gross. Then when I wake up my face and hair is all crusty and itchy, a couple of times the pillow case was actually stuck to my face.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:17 PM   #152
AllInGirl

Alright. so here are our results. Not as many entries this week, I hope people aren't losing interest.

Please go and vote on the poll I've added on the first page of the thread

Beginner Edition
14 Bai
14 Person7
14 Sarge90
14 SeaFlower
14 Lthrnbondage
13 carlito
13 maleforyou
12 Devoman
12 chipick282
12 vanquisher90
12 R.a Nicky
12 ancipiter
11 Haldirdk
10 KnottyWolf
10 fyk
9 atownesq
8 Guit4
8 BamaSwitch
8 Vincentio
7 MeganStylinson
7 Vitamine
7 Reaperman682000
7 Puggsley
7 Anomalous
7 Pworf
6 chrissy1997, 2 Pain
6 Norguy, 5 Hidden Public
6 littlekitten545, 6 Humiliation
6 Puddin'sHarleyQuinn, 6 Wedgie
6 Stuart12, 4 Edging and Denial
6 Greenrhogar, 2 Edging and Denial
6 Princess Ashley, 1 Pee
6 zlampre, 4 Edging and Denial
5 cyan-ide, 3 Humiliation
5 Inthisforthefun42, 4 Edging and Denial
5 subScoot, 2 Pee
4 Ozymandius, 2 Pain
4 lakerlife123, 1 Wedgie
4 sissyslut28, 5 Pain
4 sluttykittenz, 2 Edging and Denial
4 Undiesslave, 3 Edging and Denial
3 wedgiesarah, 5 Wedgie
3 sam.secret, 6 Hidden Public
3 maxperv, 2 Pain
3 thatboy, 3 Pain
3 bottomsup4, 2 Edging and Denial
3 Sebsub7, 4 Hidden Public
3 phoenix713, 2 Pain
3 Mom, 5 Wedgie
3 AFknUsername, 2 Hidden Public
3 wedgienator101, 4 Wedgie
2 Miniuzi, 2 Edging and Denial
2 Robertini, 5 Hidden Public

Brainiac Edition
9 sfinx
7 SeaFlower
7 chrissy1997
7 Robertiniac
6 Sam72
5 nude4u
4 bottomsup4
4 Mo0510
1 maxperv

You really missed out not getting to see Sam's picture this week

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)

Last edited by AllInGirl; 01-22-2018 at 07:22 PM.
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AllInGirl for this post:
Old 01-22-2018, 07:17 PM   #153
AllInGirl

Edging and Denial
Task 1: You may only masturbate this week if it’s done while naked on all fours
Task 2: Every question you got wrong is an orgasm you have to have in one day
Task 3: You must record yourself masturbating and watch it once a day for a week while masturbating
Task 4: Anytime you cum this week you must come continue masturbating for another 2 minutes
Task 5: You may only masturbate if you use cum as lube for a week
Task 6: You are no longer allowed to touch in anyway until you get in the top 10

Pee
Task 1: For a week you must start each day by peeing in a diaper and then wear it for the rest of the day
Task 2: Spend a weekend wearing a diaper, you may not remove it at any point
Task 3: You may only pee 8 times during this week, any more then that must be in your pant
Task 4: Have one glass of water each hour your awake for a day, you may only pee once
Task 5: Anytime you have a shower this week you must start by having a golden shower
Task 6: Go sit At a public bench and pee your pants, don’t leave for 5 minutes

Pain
Task 1: Spend 10 minutes masturbating with an open hot sauce bottle
Task 2: For every question you go to wrong you owe 50 spanks and 20 rubber band snaps to your genitals, however flip a coin heads half the amount, tails double the amount
Task 3: put 10 pegs on your body and then count up to 200 out loud, if you lose count start again
Task 4: You must insert progressively larger objects into your ass each day for a week
Task 5: For a week begin each day with 50 rubber band snaps to your genitals
Task 6: For a week start each day by inserting 2 ice cubes in your ass

Hidden Public
Task 1: You must get naked once every 2 hours for 2 days
Task 2: Walk down a path for 15 minutes wearing just your underwear
Task 3: Go to somewhere with a public changing room, and drop something somewhere outside it, go inside and strip, you may not redress till you retrieve what you dropped
Task 4: Go out wearing no underwear and, a skirt for girls and jeans for guys, you may not return home till you’ve spent 5 straight minutes with your skirt pulled up or your fly undone
Task 5: For a weekend you may only use the toilet if you leave an article of clothing your wearing in their each time (you may not add more clothes during the weekend)
Task 6: You must complete an edge in these 4 locations this week, a park, a friends house, a shop, a library (yes bathrooms or changing rooms at these locations count)

Humiliation
Task 1: For 24 hours you must have I must strip on command written on your hand, flip a coin heads write it on the outside, tails the inside (If anyone notices up to you if you want to follow through
Task 2: Go for a 15 minute walk on all fours, but before leaving flip a coin for each item of clothing your wearing, anytime its tails remove the item
Task 3: Take a naked picture and leave it on your phone, until the end of February you may only cum if that pictures still on your phone and hasn’t been deleted
Task 4: at some point this week you must eat a meal naked, on all fours, outside your room, and without using your hand
Task 5: For this week, when in your room you must be collared, naked, on all fours and edge at least once each hour
Task 6: Flip a coin, heads no underwear this week (includes bra for girls), tails no clothes for 1 day

Wedgie
Task 1: Each time you change your underwear this week you must give yourself a hanging wedgie
Task 2: Give yourself a bra connection wedgie, then fill the bra and the underwear with whip cream and maple syrup, leave it for 1 hour
Task 3: Give yourself a wedgie, set a timer, and go for a walk. When the timer goes off immediately stop, you either must leave the wedgie for 24 hour’s or fix it where you are.
Task 4: Pick 3 condiments and flip a coin for each one, anytime it’s heads pour it in your underwear. Then give yourself a hanging wedgie.
Task 5: During this week, at all times you must either not be wearing underwear or have a wedgie
Task 6: Give yourself a bra connection wedgie, with your ass (and pussy if applicable) filled, leave till you edge 2 times without using your hands

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:42 AM   #154
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInGirl View Post

You really missed out not getting to see Sam's picture this week
ohh really, why is that?

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 03:58 PM   #155
Princess Ashley

well i am in diapers now for a week yay.

add to my calendar make sure to use purple and leave your getdare name in the task so i can report to you. https://teamup.com/ksjyruutq4j4pq129r
read the info on the side bar

kik - princessashley0713
DO NOT ASK FOR PICS! in pm or here. not looking for subs nor beta males. dont kik or pm me for that.

Like wam? Come join the fun!
click the links above for more info

likes/limits see my webpage
website <--link

Princess Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:34 AM   #156
Puggsley

Default Not seeing punishment when selecting category

Hi there,

I completed the survey, but on reflection I like the idea of not seeing the punishment task as long as its not a week long punishment. Perhaps you could create an intermediate category, where the punishment tasks are those that take place over an entire week, or those that are longer than a day. Beginner could be those punishements that are able to be completed within an hour or so.

Just an idea. Thanks for the excellent idea, and for the work you put into this challenge. I think its well thought out and really fun!

Cheers!
Puggsley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk