Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2017, 05:56 AM   #1
MessybabyJames

Default Make cleaning my room more fun

So I was a naughty boy and let my room get messy again. Cleaning can be very boring, so I was hoping you good people at get dare could help me out by making it more fun if you know what I mean*

Here is a lis of things I need to do:
Laundry (wash, fold, put away)
Clean sheets and make the bed
Vacume
Wash bed to remove urine stains ( I'm a naughty boy)

Here is a list of supplies I have:
Diapers
Little clothes
Suppositories

Please give me some tasks to do to make my job more interesting! If you need more info, just let me know. Thanks
Suppositories

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking, hidden public

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying, show face

My kik is MessybabyJames

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
MessybabyJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 07:56 AM   #2
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Okay. To be unorthodox, you can start cleaning in your big boy underwear, but drink 1L of warm water first. Every half hour of cleaning, you should drink another 250ml of warm water. No bathroom allowed.

When you finally break down and absolutely need to wet yourself, go to the bathroom and do it in the tub, then change into a diaper, insert two suppositories, and continue cleaning and drinking water. After you wet your diapers, you can only crawl to get around between places and clean, and after you poop your diapers you must suck your thumb during any task that doesn't require both hands until you're done cleaning.

Lastly, you'll finish this dare by doing corner time once your cleaning is done. The base time is 5 minutes in the corner. You'll do this in your likely very smelly and wet diapers, then post a response here with how it went and explaining how you'll clean your room better in the future before you're allowed to change.

For every 250ml of water you drink (every 30 minutes), add two minutes of corner time.
For wetting your pants, add 5 minutes of corner time.
For wetting your diaper, 2 minutes each time you pee into your diaper.
For messing your diaper, 2 minutes.
If your diaper leaks at any point, add 5 minutes of corner time, and poke holes into your diaper, adding a second on over top.

This should encourage you to quickly clean everything, and not delay . Have fun!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #3
MessybabyJames

Sounds like fun, I'll do it this Sunday. If anyone has any other dares please feel free to post them as well
Old 11-03-2017, 05:07 PM   #4
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessybabyJames View Post
So I was a naughty boy and let my room get messy again. Cleaning can be very boring, so I was hoping you good people at get dare could help me out by making it more fun if you know what I mean*

Here is a lis of things I need to do:
Laundry (wash, fold, put away)
Clean sheets and make the bed
Vacume
Wash bed to remove urine stains ( I'm a naughty boy)

Here is a list of supplies I have:
Diapers
Little clothes
Suppositories

Please give me some tasks to do to make my job more interesting! If you need more info, just let me know. Thanks
Suppositories

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking, hidden public

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying, show face

My kik is MessybabyJames

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!

First locate your hairbrush and then pick up all your dirty laundry. For each item you pick up stop and spank yourself on each of your butt cheeks with the brush 50 times each.

Now strip the bedding and count how many urine stains you can see. Each one is worth 60 minutes in a diaper (this is stackable), as you need to learn to control your bladder.

For every minute you take to vaccuum is one hour without an orgasm. No skipping on the vaccuming to get less time, or each minute will count as two hours, also stackable.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 06:37 PM   #5
TwistedPrincess

Welcome messybabyjames, I see orophins has already gotten to you. And oh yeah, here's my addition. If you ever go to sleep and your room isn't clean, you will wear diapers to sleep. You may not get out of bed until your diapers are wet.
TwistedPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #6
MessybabyJames

So today was the day I cleaned my room. It was very messy and, as i asked, the challenges made it much more fun.

So I started by taking a 250ml drink of warm water half an hour before starting while i got all the things i needed to help clean. After that half hour, at 10:00 i drank 1L of warm water and started to clean my messy room.

I lasted about 1 and a half hours before i started to feel the urge to pee my Big Boy pants. I didnt want to be a baby so i kept on holding on, while i was being teased for acting babyish because i wanted to go in my big boy pants. I really didnt want to be a baby, because i WAS a big boy.

I nearly finished cleaning at 11:00, but that was the time i proved I was a baby who needed nappies instead of a big boy. I wet my pants for a solid minute as i told my friends i was an overgrown baby and how i had to put a nappy on because i was a baby who couldn't hold onto their pee pee.

I put on my Nappy and inserted two fast acting suppositories and waited for them to take effect. It wasn't long before i felt the urge to go, but i was told i had to go poop in my nappy at 12:05 so i did. I hadn't pooed in the toilet for since Thursday, so a huge 3 day old mess slid out into my nappy completely filling it. It was very smelly.

I finished cleaning at 12:10 so i calculated how long my corner time was going to be. It was 5 minute base time + 5 minutes for being a baby and peeing in my big boy pants + 8 minutes because it took me 2 hours to clean my room + 2 minutes for peeing in my nappy and finally + 2 minutes for being a good baby and using my nappy for what it is for, holding my poop against my skin.

So with 22 minutes of corner time, i held my nose against the wall as my poop slowly slid from the back of my nappy to between my legs and some even touched my pee pee. It was super smelly as well.

I'm now typing up my response still in the very full and messy nappy and it feels so good because im a baby and babies use the nappies properly.

From now on im going to make sure my room is very clean so i don't have to do corner time any more, it wasn't that fun to stand there doing nothing.

Thanks for this dare, it was a lot of fun, now im going to enjoy my messy nappy

Last edited by MessybabyJames; 11-04-2017 at 07:22 PM.
The following user says Thank You to MessybabyJames for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, cleaning dare, cleaning room, diaper dares