Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Default Ruined shower - so make it worse.

Right, so, there's no hot water in our house tonight. Therefore, my shower tonight looks fairly ruined. However, you guys get to make it worse for me, so yaaaay!

A few things to note, I'm home alone, so no one else can get involved. I don't do pics or cam, nor anything overly painful, marking, involving blood, scat or piss. I don't do family or friends either. Aside from that, bring it on!

Answers before about 10pm please.

Best wishes!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
The daring couch!!!

No deodorant or clone to hide smells. If your taking a cold shower no shampoo or body wash. Go for a long jog then come home and do the following. 40 sit-ups, 30 push-ups, 60 jumping jacks, 90 squats and 30 seconds sprinting on the spot. Then cover yourself in mud/butter. If you have a cold shower it must be for over 10 mins non-stop.
Good look and pls write a report.
For their families and their friends, for the children who lost their parent(s) and for the infants whos lives were unfairly cut short,for the crew members and their colleagues and for everyone effected by this tradegy and the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.
R.I.P
The victims of MH17
Died 17 of May 2014
May they be the last innocent lives needlessly lost in this crisis
The daring couch!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Mrslutman

To go with the ruined part and make a theme. Edge 10 times and have a ruined orgasm during the shower.

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Mrslutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #4
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Well, since both of these came after 10pm and we still had no hot water for today I just combined the two for today's cold shower.

I went for my usual Jog, about 4/5 miles. I then completed the exercises fairly easily (I'm not actually in bad shape. I then edged ten times, each one more frustrating than the last. Before getting in the shower I covered myself in butter, which felt awesome. I then got in the shower and ruined my orgasm by edging until I couldn't stop the cum then putting my finger on the end of my dick and hitting my balls (a girl did this to me once, it's the only way I know how :P).

Anyway, after 15 mins I was cold, but clean(er). Thanks for the dares!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 01-12-2014, 01:48 AM   #5
The daring couch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by An_Jon View Post
Well, since both of these came after 10pm and we still had no hot water for today I just combined the two for today's cold shower.

I went for my usual Jog, about 4/5 miles. I then completed the exercises fairly easily (I'm not actually in bad shape. I then edged ten times, each one more frustrating than the last. Before getting in the shower I covered myself in butter, which felt awesome. I then got in the shower and ruined my orgasm by edging until I couldn't stop the cum then putting my finger on the end of my dick and hitting my balls (a girl did this to me once, it's the only way I know how :P).

Anyway, after 15 mins I was cold, but clean(er). Thanks for the dares!
Well done 👍
Have you got your hot water running yet?
For their families and their friends, for the children who lost their parent(s) and for the infants whos lives were unfairly cut short,for the crew members and their colleagues and for everyone effected by this tradegy and the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.
R.I.P
The victims of MH17
Died 17 of May 2014
May they be the last innocent lives needlessly lost in this crisis
The daring couch!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #6
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Yes, finally! Thanks again

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, shower dare, you're all lovely people